Pro boxer killed in front of kids

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It is not the stated job of the US Federal Government to help anyone. Nowhere in the US Constitution does it mandate or even allow any of the three branches of Government to use money or power to directly assist any individual or family.
I disagree 100%.

In my opinion, all people need Food, Shelter, and Medical Care in order to survive.

I would guess about 90% or more.
No. That’s absurd.

What are you considering a disability? Dropping out of school isn’t a disability. Failing to learn how to read or write isn’t a disability. Not having any job skills isn’t a disability. Laziness isn’t a disability. Having children and not providing for them is not a disability.

No. That’s absurd.

What are you considering a disability? Dropping out of school isn’t a disability. Failing to learn how to read or write isn’t a disability. Not having any job skills isn’t a disability. Laziness isn’t a disability. Having children and not providing for them is not a disability.
I have Moderate Autism and Moderate Depression. You know me from several other forums.

I disagree 100%.

In my opinion, all people need Food, Shelter, and Medical Care in order to survive
People definitely need all those things. Nobody will deny that.

The question is who should be responsible for those things. As I read the US Constitution, the US Federal Government is NOT that responsible party.

Individuals who cannot provide these things for themselves should seek recourse to family, friends, private charities, and possibly lower levels of government that may have different degrees of responsibility written into their foundational documents.

Individuals who cannot provide these things for themselves should seek recourse to family, friends, private charities, and possibly lower levels of government that may have different degrees of responsibility written into their foundational documents.
Sadly millions of people have no help. In Canada and Scandinavia, the government helps these people.

Forum List

Back