Prison life

Victoria35

Rookie
Dec 27, 2021
I have never been in prison, but I know people who have been and I know how the world works.

Think you're getting a hotdog?
You're not.
That's the worst hotdog you'll ever bite into..
And you won't stomach it unless you're used to eating the shit out my ass..

You'll get a cooked meal, but it won't be hot.

Think you'll wash the shit taste out of your mouth?
You won't do that either...
Chances are nearly 100% that what you got is water.. nasty water..
And anything else that you'd be lucky to have, is heavily watered down to prevent it's fermentation.

And if you think you'll survive without a gang...
You could... But what you'll do instead is go insane.
And if you join a gang in prison..
They don't do anything for free, you owe them.
And they don't take checks and credit cards...
They take your life.
:)

If you want that, be my guest...
If you want me to join you in it... Fuck you.

It's that simple.

What I have here is a hotdog..
A Nathan's footlong.
With mustard, relish and onions.

From my kitchen.

I have never been in prison, but I know people who have been and I know how the world works.

You're not.

And anything else that you'd be lucky to have, is heavily watered down to prevent it's fermentation.

They take your life.

It's that simple.
And you say You've never been there?

Inhumane treatment should not be tolerated in American prisons from an HIV carrier who is on tape spitting into breakfast eggs to taking a fork to use for stabbing someone else behind bars.

I've seen people here hoping someone convicted of a crime gets raped in prison when such a behavior would get someone on the outside put in jail.

Rehabilitation of a longtime, multiple offender is hard enough without unacceptable behaviors being part of the "cure." Asocial behaviors are what got a person jailed in the first place, and in the late 70s, research in one Northwestern university revealed a 16% rate of wrongful incarceration on death row. A suspect in the McMartin Preschool in California put the innocent man behind bars for 10 years when the accuser admitted her false witness was an attempt to excuse her boyfriend from taking the heat for raping her preschool daughter who had evidence in her vaginal region of heinous abuse. She was believed by multiple child welfare workers who believed the lies lock stock and barrell and insured that the wrong man was removed from society and the McMartins suffering loss of their impeccable reputation and their son's wrongful prison sentence that bore not a single speck of forensic proof. Nobody in the justice system even bothered themselves to look into the long history of mental illness and previous history of lying of the accuser who did all she could to keep her abusive boyfriend out of jail.

The governor of Illinois was so horrified by the fact that 16% of the death row inmates did not commit the crimes they were convicted of because DNA evidence showed their crimes were committed by someone else. The Illinois governor dismissed all executions on his watch because the state killing of 16% of people who were innocent of crimes a jury convicted them of on hearsay and false witness got his concerned attention to kill innocent people at the behest of people who incompently lied under oath for any reason including the accused looked similar to the real killer found out later on and who let someone innocent take his poison in the justice system that can no longer trust eyewitness accounts that are only 84% accurate.

The findings so changed me from being for death penalties and popularized false witness in letting a pal off the hook. 16 of 100 death penalties is too many innocent people dying at the hands of liars or who made careless witnesses for reasons not known.

It makes me wonder if lesser crimes than murder put innocent people behind bars for life when a crime puts a bad taste into the mouths of a press that convicts the innocent due to revulsion at the scene of the crime or other evidence.

Is 84% chance that a criminal did do the crime he was accused of result in a punitive measure? Where do we draw the line? Some people want us to just get rid of the police when crime becomes so rampant life is not safe in every neighborhood.

You're not.

They take your life.

It's that simple.
How long were you in prison?

Given the food these days I'm surprised that there aren't more prison riots than there are. Nearly everything is processed. Turkey is flavored to sorta taste like what passes for other meats.

Back when I started working in prisons in the early 70s the food was quite good, VDOC raised their own produce and livestock and got the rest from the .gov in the form of USDA (think .gov cheese) stuff. Other than the main entre and dessert they could have as much as they wanted. We fed them well because they worked hard on the gun gangs.

In '82 I left VDOC and went to work for Dupont for 20-odd years, retired, and since I never pulled my retirement out I went back to VDOC long enough (8 years) to retire from there.

Somewhere along the line in the late 80s they took what they raised and started selling it on the open market and started buying the processed stuff from contract vendors. I understand it had something to do with a suit brought by the grocery lobby saying that by using tax money to grow our own food we were cutting them out of their share by unfair competition. Some figured it was more of a kickback scheme going on but i can't really say.

During my absence they had got rid of the road gangs so the convicts really did not need the excess calories they once did. That and they got paid more in the various prison industries jobs and the commissary opportunities had been greatly expanded. Most convicts basically ate from the commissary.

Inhumane treatment should not be tolerated in American prisons from an HIV carrier who is on tape spitting into breakfast eggs to taking a fork to use for stabbing someone else behind bars.

I've seen people here hoping someone convicted of a crime gets raped in prison when such a behavior would get someone on the outside put in jail.

Rehabilitation of a longtime, multiple offender is hard enough without unacceptable behaviors being part of the "cure." Asocial behaviors are what got a person jailed in the first place, and in the late 70s, research in one Northwestern university revealed a 16% rate of wrongful incarceration on death row. A suspect in the McMartin Preschool in California put the innocent man behind bars for 10 years when the accuser admitted her false witness was an attempt to excuse her boyfriend from taking the heat for raping her preschool daughter who had evidence in her vaginal region of heinous abuse. She was believed by multiple child welfare workers who believed the lies lock stock and barrell and insured that the wrong man was removed from society and the McMartins suffering loss of their impeccable reputation and their son's wrongful prison sentence that bore not a single speck of forensic proof. Nobody in the justice system even bothered themselves to look into the long history of mental illness and previous history of lying of the accuser who did all she could to keep her abusive boyfriend out of jail.

The governor of Illinois was so horrified by the fact that 16% of the death row inmates did not commit the crimes they were convicted of because DNA evidence showed their crimes were committed by someone else. The Illinois governor dismissed all executions on his watch because the state killing of 16% of people who were innocent of crimes a jury convicted them of on hearsay and false witness got his concerned attention to kill innocent people at the behest of people who incompently lied under oath for any reason including the accused looked similar to the real killer found out later on and who let someone innocent take his poison in the justice system that can no longer trust eyewitness accounts that are only 84% accurate.

The findings so changed me from being for death penalties and popularized false witness in letting a pal off the hook. 16 of 100 death penalties is too many innocent people dying at the hands of liars or who made careless witnesses for reasons not known.

It makes me wonder if lesser crimes than murder put innocent people behind bars for life when a crime puts a bad taste into the mouths of a press that convicts the innocent due to revulsion at the scene of the crime or other evidence.

Is 84% chance that a criminal did do the crime he was accused of result in a punitive measure? Where do we draw the line? Some people want us to just get rid of the police when crime becomes so rampant life is not safe in every neighborhood.
I don't care what goes on in prison. I don't watch Lockup on TV. I figure most of the people there should not have chosen to do what they did to get there. I don't hope they get raped, but fear of that is another thing that would dissuade me from doing something to get sent there. If it happens, they helped put themselves in that position.
I don't believe long term rehabilitation is generally effective in prison. To some, prison is a revolving door to escalating criminal life. The vast majority are not only guilty as charged, but guilty of many other crimes, not caught or charged.
But what do you expect? I have never been to prison. I don't know anybody in prison. So, somebody else will have to have a bleeding heart for those convicts.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: cnm

You're not.

They take your life.

It's that simple.
I guess that things have changed since the making of the early 90s film named Ernest Goes To Jail. I remember him saying at one point that the food was good.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly during that point of the film, he thought that he was getting to go home soon.

Forum List

Back