Prison for antivaxxers in Australia

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Don't believe Covid-1984 scamdemic is about your health.
Such concentration camps are being erected now in every single country of the Western World.
Criminal governments want to murder timely the control group of non-vaccinated to dodge responsibility for genocide after vaxxed loons start to die.
Just wait, NYC,LA, Paris, London, San Diego, Frankfurt, Madrid etc etc etc will have such videos in the end of 2022

Notice how they took almost all the guns first. Yep, that's what they want here, but won't get it without blood.

After all Corona criminals ( politicians, presstitutes, 'cops', securities and another trash ) will be sentenced by Nuremberg 2.0 all liberated nations shall make gun possession mandatory to avoid new tyrannies in the future

1638728517894.png

We were just doing our jobs when we were putting people in gas chambers.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 572120

We were just doing our jobs when we were putting people in gas chambers.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The criminal Corona Gang send us to the Middle Age today.
So, the punishment for murders of billions innocent victims shall be medieval too.
Hopefully Nuremberg 2.0 tribunal will know how to sentence they right

I must quibble with the term "Anti-vaxxer". People can be both pro vaccines and anti-mandates & lockdowns. The Anti is actually against Totalitarianism.

Australia has CONCENTRATION CAMPS for un-vaxxed people, for pity's sake. It's gone full on Nazi.
And there will always be people willing to become a nazi that upon being asked, scream, "pick me, pick me!" The convicts at the prison I worked used to refer to me as a nazi, but they stopped after we gassed a few!

The australian covid dictatorship has landed in new york. Here it is for all to see. This is the tyranny and power that these totalitarian dems yearn and lust after. They're seething with rage at the common folk, ready to strike and place in imprisonment camps at a second notice.

Forum List

Back