Prince Andrew and the rotten English establishment

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This case is kicking off now and it promises to provide hours of entertainment and a huge boost to the Republican movement in the UK.

Already Andy is on the back foot and is even questioning if he had been properly served with the papers or not. It all makes him look a bit grubby and I think that he has been badly advised on this. It makes him look as if he has something to hide. He probably has but I think that linking him to a crime might be impossible after this length of time.

He should just accept the summons, state that he is ready to assist the court and await developments.

Anyway, he isnt generally popular over here and folk would quite enjoy seeing him on the hook.

Seems like….You can’t serve me because I am a Royal
Then have a defense that he has not been properly served

The royals exist to provide a long-running soap-opera as entertainment for the British public. They are better than Coronation Street and Eastenders put together as there is so much more glitz involved.

Its a trump like defence. Argue over every little point and hope that something turns up. Makes him look guilty as hell.
Ahh...and there it is..........a weak attempt to put a dig on Trump. I would say if anything that the prince is above the law like the clintons and bidens are...and if the prince is to be tried for fucking the Epstein girls, then too should CLINTON who has far far more evidence against him (but his girls are all likely conveniently dead arkansided style.)

The royals exist to provide a long-running soap-opera as entertainment for the British public. They are better than Coronation Street and Eastenders put together as there is so much more glitz involved.
They are a racist and misogynist family of misfits. We should line them up against a wall and shoot them like our friends in Russia did.

1631985213784.png

Ahh...and there it is..........a weak attempt to put a dig on Trump. I would say if anything that the prince is above the law like the clintons and bidens are...and if the prince is to be tried for fucking the Epstein girls, then too should CLINTON who has far far more evidence against him (but his girls are all likely conveniently dead arkansided style.)
Trump has huge experience of fighting rape cases and even his wife took him to court before he bought her off.

They are a racist and misogynist family of misfits. We should line them up against a wall and shoot them like our friends in Russia did.

View attachment 540966
Your friends in Russia? Who is that? The Bolsheviks?

Your neighbours such as the Dutch, Danes, Swedes, Norwegians seem do not bother much about that.
None of those countries dream of resurrecting a colonial empire to imprison dark skinned people. English nationalism is wrapped up in sin. Its a shame for those English people with decent values.

None of those countries dream of resurrecting a colonial empire to imprison dark skinned people. English nationalism is wrapped up in sin. Its a shame for those English people with decent values.
And how many Britons actually want that? 10% at best?

I wish the United States had a king or queen.

We need someone who is above politics.

Someone who is respected (or at least ignored) by all Americans.

Then we would not be such a divisive nation.

I wish the United States had a king or queen.

We need someone who is above politics.

Someone who is respected (or at least ignored) by all Americans.

Then we would not be such a divisive nation.
I think that is as un-American as it can be.

This case is kicking off now and it promises to provide hours of entertainment and a huge boost to the Republican movement in the UK.

Already Andy is on the back foot and is even questioning if he had been properly served with the papers or not. It all makes him look a bit grubby and I think that he has been badly advised on this. It makes him look as if he has something to hide. He probably has but I think that linking him to a crime might be impossible after this length of time.

He should just accept the summons, state that he is ready to assist the court and await developments.

Anyway, he isnt generally popular over here and folk would quite enjoy seeing him on the hook.
One less royal cock you have to lick... hmm?

Andrew has been stripped of everything except the moniker "pedophile".

What's it like to be stuck in the 1300's?

Forum List

Back