"Prime Witness" Appears In Joe Biden's Corruption Case

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
PRESIDENT Donald Trump has invited Hunter Biden's former business partner Tony Bobulinski as his guest to the final presidential debate.

The 48-year-old retired US Navy lieutenant has alleged that Joe Biden was part of a million-dollar family scheme involving Chinese officials. But who exactly is the man who once did business with Biden's son?

Who is Tony Bobulinski?

Tony Bobulinski is a Navy veteran and CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, which he described as "a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family."

He was the recipient of a May 2017 email published by the Post last week that appears to show Joe Biden's involvement with his son Hunter's foreign business dealings.

What was Tony Bobulinksi's statement?
The Navy vet sent a 689-word statement to the New York Post, in which he claimed that Hunter Biden referred to his father as “my chairman and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing.”

He also claimed that he's turned over all of his evidence to two Senate committees that requested it.

An earlier report by one panel, the Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, revealed knowledge about the Biden partnership that Bobulinksi claims he was previously unaware of.

“The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners,” he said.

FROM THE AUTHOR:

In a NORMAL country, even in the US of Nixon's time, this is not the END just for a politician. This is the END - for ANY individual.

But NOT in today's morally depraved country. The difference between "RUSSIAN" and "AMERICAN" CONSISTS in the fact that WHAT "Russians" KNOW but ARE AFRAID to stand up".

And "Americans" seem they are SUPPOSED to KNOW now, but this is not a fact.

Now you should guess who will get POLTERGEIST EARLIER - with the failure of the brakes in cars, the UFO raid, and the abduction of the "Chief Witness", the shutdown of security cameras and "self-twisting" of the sheets into ropes, followed by "self-strangulation" ...

Source: Who is Tony Bobulinski and how is he connected to Joe and Hunter Biden?

New Topics

Forum List

Back