Prestine ballots...no folding creases, no smudges... were they photocopied?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden beat Trump by less than 276,000 votes in key swing states

In Georgia for example
“Of those ballots, as I walked through them piece by piece … I noticed something disturbing. They were inordinately perfect” in how they were filled out. “About 90 percent of them had no paper folds,” which means that they were not mailed in an envelope, as is required by law.
But, a signature audit by the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and secretary of state investigators claims there was no widespread fraudulent absentee ballots.

So the common sense question for the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is where are those "pristine", unfolded ballots? Did each one of them having a matching signed mail in envelope?
See I've voted absentee for several elections.
1) I have to request an absentee voting form.
2) I receive in the mail the form request and complete along with signing my signature.
3) Before the election I receive an envelope from the elections group and that envelope has
A) another envelope and in side that
B) is the ballot.
4) I complete my ballot and put into the envelope that contained the ballot.
5) I SIGN that envelope and put into another envelope that is mailed to the election counters.
There they receive my envelope, open and remove the signed envelope which they then compare to the form I signed to get the ballot.
If it matches they then take the ballot and submit for counting.
The signed envelope is no longer linked to my ballot.

SO the question to all these election officials... how can you verify that the signed envelope that was matched to the absentee request is linked to the ballot?
YOU can't.

So in the case of the 2020 election, at least 276,000 or more ballots will never be traced.
JUNK MAIL VOTING!

In Georgia for example
“Of those ballots, as I walked through them piece by piece … I noticed something disturbing. They were inordinately perfect” in how they were filled out. “About 90 percent of them had no paper folds,” which means that they were not mailed in an envelope, as is required by law.
But, a signature audit by the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and secretary of state investigators claims there was no widespread fraudulent absentee ballots.

So the common sense question for the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is where are those "pristine", unfolded ballots? Did each one of them having a matching signed mail in envelope?
2) I receive in the mail the form request and complete along with signing my signature.
3) Before the election I receive an envelope from the elections group and that envelope has
B) is the ballot.
5) I SIGN that envelope and put into another envelope that is mailed to the election counters.
There they receive my envelope, open and remove the signed envelope which they then compare to the form I signed to get the ballot.

SO the question to all these election officials... how can you verify that the signed envelope that was matched to the absentee request is linked to the ballot?
YOU can't.

So in the case of the 2020 election, at least 276,000 or more ballots will never be traced.
JUNK MAIL VOTING!
Same thing in AZ. Tens of thousands of mail-in ballots that were not folded. In other words completely fraudulent.

In Georgia for example

B) is the ballot.

YOU can't.

JUNK MAIL VOTING!
Same thing in AZ. Tens of thousands of mail-in ballots that were not folded. In other words completely fraudulent.
Here in NV: they just used hundreds of thousands of brown poop illegals

In Georgia for example

B) is the ballot.

YOU can't.

JUNK MAIL VOTING!
trump fluffers still pushing The Big Lie.

In Georgia for example

B) is the ballot.

YOU can't.

JUNK MAIL VOTING!
Troll patrol. You are pushing the big lie, and have been. Why is no one listening?

In Georgia for example

B) is the ballot.

YOU can't.

JUNK MAIL VOTING!
I had to mail my absentee ballot when I was in Okinawa. Had a strip of styrofoam and s stylus so I could punch for my candidate of choice. All of it had to be mailed back for election integrity.

We know the illegal ballots are there. This is no conspiracy. It is past time Americans demand action and stop being lied to by people who know fraud won the election. Their bubble is about to burst.
That's why Biden never campaigned. He knew the fix was in.

Panda poop is next. That what they really make paper out of in China. Panda poop. The examination for Panda poop in the paper of the ballots will finally prove fraud once and for all!

Prestine?

Prestine
Coolest bitch you'll ever meet. Likes to fuck around and break hearts. Usually has a light skin complexion. Colored eyes and curly hair, better than most girls out there.
Person 1: Whoa that girls gorgeous and broke my heart
Person 2: Typical Prestine

In Georgia for example

B) is the ballot.

YOU can't.

JUNK MAIL VOTING!

According to PJ Media and there is NO downside to their egregious lying.

In Georgia for example

B) is the ballot.

YOU can't.

JUNK MAIL VOTING!
Don't sweat it, I'm sure they'll get over it by 2024, just in time for Donny to lose another election and begin the cycle all over again. :dunno:

We know the illegal ballots are there. This is no conspiracy. It is past time Americans demand action and stop being lied to by people who know fraud won the election. Their bubble is about to burst.
That's why Biden never campaigned. He knew the fix was in.

I suspect hilary did the same.
Unfortunately,for them,they didnt cheat hard enough.

In Georgia for example

B) is the ballot.

YOU can't.

JUNK MAIL VOTING!
Great, when are we going to see some arrests?

Time frame please.

In Georgia for example

B) is the ballot.

YOU can't.

JUNK MAIL VOTING!
Great, when are we going to see some arrests?

Time frame please.
Should I answer you again. We know our justice system will not arrest the people responsible. After fraud is proven it won't matter. You will be politically neutered. Those people will be gone. No one will listen to a thing they say. Their policies will die with them.

Prestine?

Prestine
Coolest bitch you'll ever meet. Likes to fuck around and break hearts. Usually has a light skin complexion. Colored eyes and curly hair, better than most girls out there.
Person 1: Whoa that girls gorgeous and broke my heart
Person 2: Typical Prestine
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 7.37.00 PM.png

Without human alteration!

In Georgia for example

B) is the ballot.

YOU can't.

JUNK MAIL VOTING!
And the mushroom clouds will light up the sky and vanquish the crazy until the future generations repeat the same insanities. You can not move from one generation to the next at an economical way when destroying the family units for personal ways of living. Life is a struggle. Endless ghettos not changing for 60 years should be proof enough.

The election wasn't stolen from Trump.

He simply lost, 306 to 232 electoral votes..81 million to 74 million.

The majority of American voters, voted him out.

The election was stolen garbage is simply a con artist conning you, with the help of his friends....

History, is written already on this....the facts are known, to the sane and unfooled.

Forum List

Back