Press Plays The Victim Card After Body-Slamming Republican Wins

People on site confirmed the behavior.
Link to the quote you gave?

Review and recall that I was indicating what my reaction might have been. The quote was speculative as to the reasoning of my statement about breaking his arm.
Who the fuck cares what you would do? The question wasn't what would you do, it was what did Jacobs do to warrant being assaulted. That you switched it to you shows the answer is "nothing." And no one outside of Gianforte's campaign confirmed what you claimed. Even better, Gianforte was charged with assault and he apologized.
He barged into a room he wasn't invited into and invaded Gianforte's personal space by shoving a recorder in his face. That's why he deserved it...he was asked to leave and he refused to.

Cry some more. Your liberal tears are delicious.

This politician did to the reporter what Treyvon Martin did to George Zimmerman. He attacked him. The politician should have been shot. You don't get to beat up someone who puts a microphone in your face. That's what you do with microphones. Especially at a public event.

Also, the guy on the airplane was asked to leave the plane but still he's going to get millions because the airlines physically assaulted him just like the congressman assaulted that reporter.

Trump was right. You'd defend him even if he murdered someone in cold blood on 5th avenue. amazing.
Eyewitnesses are everywhere.

Time for tar and feathers of the elite establishment MSM.

It's funny you guys don't like the media, who are the only ones who will expose how criminal you are. You are being too obvious with your constant bashing of the MSM.
yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg

What does this say about the people in that state they would vote for this guy? They get what they deserve.

It says they're happy to see annoying people get slapped around. You will see more such incidents until such behavior stops.

Do you really believe beating someone up because they are annoying is justified? I don't believe you really believe that. You're just being a partisan hack. You'll defend anything the Republicans do.

I see that when Republicans are in charge humanity takes a step backward.

You know, I was bashing black people who hit white people when they use the N word. I told black people they aren't civilized if they can't use their words and have to resort to violence. No matter what someone else says, that is no justification to put your hands on another person. I wish this reporter had a gun. He would have been justified to shoot the Congressman under stand your ground laws.

It doesn't surprise me that a Republican/Conservative is defending bad behavior. It's what you guys do.
Well, another eyewitness.

From now on Reporters should carry guns and if any politicians or bodyguards touch them they should blow them away. Stand your ground. They feared for their lives.

Or does stand your ground only work if you shoot a black man?
Yes. Only black men should be shot. You know, you people are mentally ill. Why do want to kill black people? Did they hurt your butt?
Of course a dummy like you completely missed the point.

Time for tar and feathers of the elite establishment MSM.

It's funny you guys don't like the media, who are the only ones who will expose how criminal you are. You are being too obvious with your constant bashing of the MSM.
Keep defending your puppet masters, lemming. You just prove to us why we hate them in them in the first place...we hate the media because it creates people like you.

It says they're happy to see annoying people get slapped around. You will see more such incidents until such behavior stops.

Do you really believe beating someone up because they are annoying is justified? I don't believe you really believe that. You're just being a partisan hack. You'll defend anything the Republicans do.

You know, I was bashing black people who hit white people when they use the N word. I told black people they aren't civilized if they can't use their words and have to resort to violence. No matter what someone else says, that is no justification to put your hands on another person. I wish this reporter had a gun. He would have been justified to shoot the Congressman under stand your ground laws.

It doesn't surprise me that a Republican/Conservative is defending bad behavior. It's what you guys do.

From now on Reporters should carry guns and if any politicians or bodyguards touch them they should blow them away. Stand your ground. They feared for their lives.

Yes. Only black men should be shot. You know, you people are mentally ill. Why do want to kill black people? Did they hurt your butt?
You never have a point. all you do is post your opinion as if is t were fact. You are a liar.

What does this say about the people in that state they would vote for this guy? They get what they deserve.

Fair enough.

And if we see anyone with press credentials we can just shoot em on sight.

For what?

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

No twit.....in order for a Stand Your Ground claim you have to show you feared death or great bodily harm.......I know you are stupid...but you should really do more research...

You never have a point. all you do is post your opinion as if is t were fact. You are a liar.

All you post is nonsense. I made a point and you completely missed it. Was it on purpose or are you stupid like I think you are? Why do I want to kill black people? That's what you got out of what I said? Do me a favor and eat a dick.

Burning down buildings is totally excusable to leftists, but getting upset and body slamming some guy is tantamount to murder in their eyes....if you're a Republican.

No twit.....in order for a Stand Your Ground claim you have to show you feared death or great bodily harm.......I know you are stupid...but you should really do more research...

The guy body slammed him to the ground. Are you telling me that reporter wasn't afraid for his life as he was being slammed to the ground?

If it were a black man who assaulted the reporter maybe it'd be different, right?

Here's what I'm taking from this latest dimocrat outrage.

Parties/candidates have platforms, so this voter has decided to approach elections with a platform too. Mine is very simple, just one plank. Any candidate who body slams or otherwise takes on a media puke or group of pukes gets my vote. Period.

The guy body slammed him to the ground. Are you telling me that reporter wasn't afraid for his life as he was being slammed to the ground?

If it were a black man who assaulted the reporter maybe it'd be different, right?
Tell us what occurs at almost every anti-Trump protest? Oh yeah, leftists attack people and destroy property.

Here's what I'm taking from this latest dimocrat outrage.

Parties/candidates have platforms, so this voter has decided to approach elections with a platform too. Mine is very simple, just one plank. Any candidate who body slams or otherwise takes on a media puke or group of pukes gets my vote. Period.
Lot of people have that platform now. He raised a $100K immediately after the incident.

were you there? lets see the video. n you are defending someone who th9nks punching 16 year olds is ok.

no pity.

This is the kind of despicable attacks we have gotten from Democrat plants at townhalls:

He did a wonderful job explaining himself. What's wrong with what I just watched? Maybe you should only have Republicans attend your town halls and only tell the politician how wonderful he is.

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

Don Lemon is a gay, racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back