press conference in Washington

Here is the actual video.

I have to add one of the comments on this video below that I thought was hilarious.

kls2020
Didn't Joe Biden claim he used to race in NASCAR years ago ?

Zoooma
I think he was in the pre-Nascar horse and chariot days.

kls2020
@Zoooma Undoubtedly against his old rival Cornius Popicus who ran with some bad barbarians .

Because they know it's easy to get money off you chumps.
I might give them some of my money for that. Great thing about a free market. I may add the shirt below to my cart as well.

1634159547867.png

Last edited:
Just like when I see some clown decked out in American flag gear I know they are a traitor trumpanzee.
You don't appear to be a good judge of character. Although some don't agree with wearing the American flag as clothing, usually those who do wear it are the more patriotic types. Those who wear the P-Hat are typically the ANTIFA types of the world, and support fascism (I know..ironic name for that group isn't it :))

You don't appear to be a good judge of character. Although some don't agree with wearing the American flag as clothing, usually those who do wear it are the more patriotic types. Those who wear the P-Hat are typically the ANTIFA types of the world, and support fascism (I know..ironic name for that group isn't it :))
Yeah, like the "patriotic" types that wanted to prevent Congress and Pence from upholding their Constitutional duties.

But we have a different definition of patriotism i guess.

Forum List

Back