Press Blaming Trump For Their Own Misreporting Or Outright Lies

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The press is so much in a hurry to report anything negative they can on Trump that they constantly report the first bit of information they get without vetting. Then they find out later that what they reported was completely wrong and instead of correcting it, they accuse Trump of misleading them.

The press claims that this White House isn't communicating it's message effectively. The problem with that is the press isn't listening. They try to badger members in the administration into giving them the answers they want and they really aren't listening to their answers.

A prime example of this lead-in to the Trump interview, accusing the administration of being two-faced to set-up what turned into a heavily interrupted interview. 9 interruptions in 3 mins experts have counted. This isn't asking a question and listening. This is an argument. How can you get to the facts when you refuse to listen?? It takes Obama 3 mins to answer the question "What Time Is It". Do you think Obama would sit there and put up with constant badgering like Trump is???? Heck NO!!!!

The media isn't listening. They're arguing. And when they get it wrong they're blaming Trump.

To top this off the corrupt media floated what turned out to be outright lies. One of them was the rumor that James Comey asked for more funding for the investigation, which led to his firing. This turned out to be a fabrication by the press. The acting FBI director was asked about it and he said he never heard about it and said that they have plenty of funds and manpower to conduct the investigation.

Biased reporting.....and totally made up because they are trying to make Trump look disorganized. They aren't talking about the facts.....they're simply making this shit up as they go. They say they don't know what the truth is, and make up what they think are plausible explanations.
Meanwhile, during this silly discussion they have negative banners posted under all of this to provide a subconscious impression that leads the viewer to the wrong conclusions.

It's nothing but Resistance Propaganda.

Utterly despicable.

One more thing. Guess who was on this panel? Bill Clinton's former adviser....Paul Begala.

WTF is a Hillary Clinton's guy doing on CNN making up lies about Trump????

Does anyone have a problem with this???

Last edited:
Look, most of us ignore what the press says, and just listen to what the senile old orange clown and his minions say. And we hear constant lies. Really stupid lies. You can deny that all you want, but we see and hear that with our own eyes and ears. It is not the press that has convinced most Americans that the clown is a bit around the bend, it is the clown himself.

Look, most of us ignore what the press says, and just listen to what the senile old orange clown and his minions say. And we hear constant lies. Really stupid lies. You can deny that all you want, but we see and hear that with our own eyes and ears. It is not the press that has convinced most Americans that the clown is a bit around the bend, it is the clown himself.
Yep....it's all Trump's fault that the press lies about him.

Now, go back to your cage.

The press is so much in a hurry to report anything negative they can on Trump that they constantly report the first bit of information they get without vetting. Then they find out later that what they reported was completely wrong and instead of correcting it, they accuse Trump of misleading them.

The press claims that this White House isn't communicating it's message effectively. The problem with that is the press isn't listening. They try to badger members in the administration into giving them the answers they want and they really aren't listening to their answers.

A prime example of this lead-in to the Trump interview, accusing the administration of being two-faced to set-up what turned into a heavily interrupted interview. 9 interruptions in 3 mins experts have counted. This isn't asking a question and listening. This is an argument. How can you get to the facts when you refuse to listen?? It takes Obama 3 mins to answer the question "What Time Is It". Do you think Obama would sit there and put up with constant badgering like Trump is???? Heck NO!!!!

The media isn't listening. They're arguing. And when they get it wrong they're blaming Trump.

To top this off the corrupt media floated what turned out to be outright lies. One of them was the rumor that James Comey asked for more funding for the investigation, which led to his firing. This turned out to be a fabrication by the press. The acting FBI director was asked about it and he said he never heard about it and said that they have plenty of funds and manpower to conduct the investigation.

Biased reporting.....and totally made up because they are trying to make Trump look disorganized. They aren't talking about the facts.....they're simply making this shit up as they go. They say they don't know what the truth is, and make up what they think are plausible explanations.
Meanwhile, during this silly discussion they have negative banners posted under all of this to provide a subconscious impression that leads the viewer to the wrong conclusions.

Utterly despicable.

One more thing. Guess who was on this panel? Bill Clinton's former adviser....Paul Begala.

I don't watch trash media. Nor do I post about them. I occasionally flip through the channels but that's it.

mudwhistle, have you listened to the full interview?

President Trump is struggling as president, because he can no longer go through life making up one lie after another and get away with it because he is a Star or Billionaire...

He can't talk his way out of it anymore...life has finally caught up, with the silver spoon.

Prsident Trump basically put a:

''I AM GUILTY of obstructing justice in the Russian investigation '' flag around his body by firing the head over the Russian investigation, to make this investigation go away...

He's in real trouble this time.... his mouth has done him in... his spokespeople have done him in... this is the beginning of the end for him....mark my words.... this is the moment!

Trump Lied About Why He Fired Comey, And Right-Wing Media Helped Him Sell It

Research ››› May 11, 2017 7:36 PM EDT ››› DINA RADTKE & NICK FERNANDEZ

In a letter explaining his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, President Donald Trump cited “letters from the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General of the United States recommending [FBI Director James Comey’s] dismissal as the Director of the” FBI. After removing Comey, various White House officials and right-wing media figures pushed the claim that Trump “took the recommendation of his deputy attorney general” and fired Comey, but days later, Trump himself admitted that he was thinking of "this Russia thing with Trump" and “was going to fire [Comey] regardless of [a] recommendation” from the Department of Justice or the deputy attorney general.

......................................................................................................................................................................

President Trump on Thursday said he was thinking of “this Russia thing with Trump” when he decided to fire FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been leading the counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Recounting his decision to dismiss Comey, Trump told NBC News, “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

Trump’s account flatly contradicts the White House’s initial account of how the president arrived at his decision, undercutting public denials by his aides that the move was influenced in any way by his growing fury with the ongoing Russia probe. [Washington Post,5/11/17]

There you go. The senile old orange clown lied, plain and simple. Same as he has been lying since he began the campaign to be President.

Utterly despicable.

Fuck off, asshole! Trump has lied after lie after lie. Arguing he hasn't, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

HE WILL BE IMPEACHED!

President Trump is struggling as president, because he can no longer go through life making up one lie after another and get away with it because he is a Star or Billionaire...

He can't talk his way out of it anymore...life has finally caught up, with the silver spoon.

''I AM GUILTY of obstructing justice in the Russian investigation '' flag around his body by firing the head over the Russian investigation, to make this investigation go away...

He's in real trouble this time.... his mouth has done him in... his spokespeople have done him in... this is the beginning of the end for him....mark my words.... this is the moment!
Bull Shit. I don't see anyone listening. I see nothing but speculation.

Why is it that when Trump has time to meet personally with world leaders and members of Congress behind closed doors they always come out talking positively about him????

There's a reason for that. Trump is a great manager. The only problem he seems to be having is dealing with a bunch of angry reporters that want to bring him down. The way they're doing it is by trashing him in public. The literally are giving awards out for Trashing Trump. Maxine Waters got one this weekend. MTV have her an award they must have made up in the last few weeks. The "Best Fight Against The System" award.

WTF!!!!

Maxine Waters IS the system.

All she's done is make up a bunch of lies about Trump and using her own lies as a basis for impeachment.

Last edited:

Utterly despicable.

Fuck off, asshole! Trump has lied after lie after lie. Arguing he hasn't, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

HE WILL BE IMPEACHED!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
On what charges?????

This Halloween, Trump should wrap himself up in police barrier tape and go as a "crime scene".

Research ››› May 11, 2017 7:36 PM EDT ››› DINA RADTKE & NICK FERNANDEZ

In a letter explaining his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, President Donald Trump cited “letters from the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General of the United States recommending [FBI Director James Comey’s] dismissal as the Director of the” FBI. After removing Comey, various White House officials and right-wing media figures pushed the claim that Trump “took the recommendation of his deputy attorney general” and fired Comey, but days later, Trump himself admitted that he was thinking of "this Russia thing with Trump" and “was going to fire [Comey] regardless of [a] recommendation” from the Department of Justice or the deputy attorney general.

......................................................................................................................................................................

President Trump on Thursday said he was thinking of “this Russia thing with Trump” when he decided to fire FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been leading the counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Recounting his decision to dismiss Comey, Trump told NBC News, “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

Trump’s account flatly contradicts the White House’s initial account of how the president arrived at his decision, undercutting public denials by his aides that the move was influenced in any way by his growing fury with the ongoing Russia probe. [Washington Post,5/11/17]

There you go. The senile old orange clown lied, plain and simple. Same as he has been lying since he began the campaign to be President.
Where's the lie??

This Halloween, Trump should wrap himself up in police barrier tape and go as a "crime scene".
I think you need to offer something useful that has to do with the topic .....

The point in all of this is liberals live in a bubble....and anyone who isn't screwed up in the head who enters that bubble just ends up angry and confused.

So it's best to step back and just watch it without getting involved.

That's what I'm doing. Sorry if this pisses you folks off.

The point in all of this is liberals live in a bubble....and anyone who isn't screwed up in the head who enters that bubble just ends up angry and confused.

So it's best to step back and just watch it without getting involved.

That's what I'm doing. Sorry if this pisses you folks off.
12106723_1085269344840195_8693038525671049232_n_zpsaw8i2yca.jpg

/---- And yet you offer no evidence of any lies-------
einstein.jpg

Forum List

Back