Presidential Pardon Predictions ?

DiveCon
LIES

no facts here
Yeh, we know, it's all a lie..........sure bud.
Maybe I missed it, but I've yet to find a single post by you that states a fact backed up by links....are you sure you don't have a brain infection?
Oh yeah, you can quit with the everybody on planet earth is a liar..the jigs up. You and your dumbfuck president have only a few more months left and you become a sad chapter in the history books, the world knows you're a pack of silverpoon, moneygrabbing liars..the cats out of the bag.

DiveConYeh, we know, it's all a lie..........sure bud.
Maybe I missed it, but I've yet to find a single post by you that states a fact backed up by links....are you sure you don't have a brain infection?
Oh yeah, you can quit with the everybody on planet earth is a liar..the jigs up. You and your dumbfuck president have only a few more months left and you become a sad chapter in the history books, the world knows you're a pack of silverpoon, moneygrabbing liars..the cats out of the bag.

You guys are lost again right? Gunny has the place for you until you grow up. Just because you can use dumb*uck in a sentence doesn't mean you are an adult. :eusa_whistle:
I was thinking Romper Room.

You guys are lost again right? Gunny has the place for you until you grow up. Just because you can use dumb*uck in a sentence doesn't mean you are an adult. :eusa_whistle:

Actually dumbf*ck is quite accurate when describing George Bush.

"Childrens do learn."

DiveConYeh, we know, it's all a lie..........sure bud.
LOL you are funny, if nothing else
but then the delusional usually are funny

I don't think a president should have the power of veto or pardon. Very weird that the supposedly "freeist" country in the world gives so much power to one person...

I don't think a president should have the power of veto or pardon. Very weird that the supposedly "freeist" country in the world gives so much power to one person...

What is even weirder is that Americans even allow someone else to represent them in the fom of a congressman, senator, president, or supreme court justice.

What is even weirder is that Americans even allow someone else to represent them in the fom of a congressman, senator, president, or supreme court justice.

I know, I mean all 300 million of ya going to Washington to vote every time legislation is introduced just makes so much more sense....:cuckoo:

On a serious note though, I do find is strange that congress critter numbers haven't increased with the population....

I know, I mean all 300 million of ya going to Washington to vote every time legislation is introduced just makes so much more sense....:cuckoo:

On a serious note though, I do find is strange that congress critter numbers haven't increased with the population....

Vote hell--We need a dictator for life so we can get something accomplished. This illusion of having someone reperesenting you certainly has been shattered often enough for people to see through it.

Doesn't matter, if Obama wins they''ll all be locked up, it's just a matter of time. I can't wait to see the silverspoon drunk go fetal in handcuffs, crying like a baby..I'll laugh my ass off.

Arrest them after they get out of Office and I promise you will ignite an ARMED rebellion in this Country.

You have no concept of our Government. The President has Veto power to place a check on the Congress, Congress can, if the muster the votes over ride his Veto to place checks on the President.

We have three Branches with 3 different powers that work to offset each other in game of checks and balances.

It really is a simple concept, but then no one has claimed you are very bright anyway.

He can not pardon someone that has not been charged with or convicted of a crime, NOR can he EVER pardon himself. Retard.

Arrest them after they get out of Office and I promise you will ignite an ARMED rebellion in this Country.

these two are morons that seriously need to seek out professional help for their ABDS

and retard, assumes they cant help it, i'm more in the camp of they choose to be that way

i Know, I Mean All 300 Million Of Ya Going To Washington To Vote Every Time Legislation Is Introduced Just Makes So Much More Sense....:cuckoo:

on A Serious Note Though, I Do Find Is Strange That Congress Critter Numbers Haven't Increased With The Population....

Me too!!!

Here's a list of states by population ... you can sort it so it shows population per house seat, and population per electoral vote.

Pretty interesting.

I would like to see less people per Representative, however one argument against it is that the more Representatives you have, the less gets done.

Can you imagine if the numbers were the same as when we made the Constitution? I believe 30 or 35 thousand per Representative.

Lets say 30k . That would be 10000 members in the House of Representatives. Now imagine trying to pay them all, much less getting any meeting held and any consenus on any bill.

Forum List

Back