Presidential Pardon Predictions ?

I suspect Bush will give a blanket pardon to Cheney and many others in his administration sometime before he leaves office.

Then, Bush will go "under the knife" and for some number of hours, Cheney will become the acting President. During this time his sole act will be to give a blanket pardon to Bush.

Yeah it seems implausible. But let me ask this, if it were to happen, would that be enough to convince you "Bush is the best President we ever had guys"???

Probably not.

Actually, all that Bush has to do is pardon everyone in his Admin or who's been associated with him and he is pretty much protected from investigation since he cannot be compelled to testify against himself.

His first priority will be to pardon his closest friend..Bin Laden
Bin-Laden-Captured.jpg

Last edited:
This Presidential pardon thing is totally out of control.

The POTUS should not be able to pardon anyone who had anything to do with his own administration, simply as that.

The POTUS should not be able to pardon anyone who had anything to do with his own administration, simply as that.

The president shouldn't be able to pardon anyone, period.

The president shouldn't be able to pardon anyone, period.

No, there I disagree to some extent.

Lincoln pardoned a whole lot of very young boys who were deserters or cowards under fire during the civl war, and that was, I think, basically a good use of that special power.

On one hand they say that Bush is stupid.

On the other they say that Bush lied and tricked them into the war in Iraq.

Does this mean that they are even dumb'er than Bush?

You're going to vote for a guy who is going to tax your employer to the point that they have to leave the country.

Who's really dumb?

On one hand they say that Bush is stupid.

On the other they say that Bush lied and tricked them into the war in Iraq.

Does this mean that they are even dumb'er than Bush?

You're going to vote for a guy who is going to tax your employer to the point that they have to leave the country.

Who's really dumb?

You are.

Bush increased taxes by the largest amount in history. A budget deficit is an invisible tax.

You are.

Bush increased taxes by the largest amount in history. A budget deficit is an invisible tax.

a budget deficit comes from Congress.

how do you pay off the deficit?

You cut the rate of taxation. This grows the economy and produces more revenue. This must also be coupled with spending freezes or the elimination in unnecessary government like the Department of Education. What a waste of money.

Not drilling for oil is the cause of our inflation. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer should all be tried for treason.

Do you really want to know who should be pardoned?

I'm really mad at Bush for not doing so.

Remember those two border agents in Texas who had to shoot a drug smuggler?

Those two guys should be patrolling the border and shooting more scum.

add to that "or anyone that contributed money to his campaign, or any other project he or his wife were involved with" and i would agree

on that note, you guys that still think he is a criminal, seek out professional help for that ABDS because he wont even be in office in 6 months

a budget deficit comes from Congress.

how do you pay off the deficit?

You cut the rate of taxation. This grows the economy and produces more revenue. This must also be coupled with spending freezes or the elimination in unnecessary government like the Department of Education. What a waste of money.

Not drilling for oil is the cause of our inflation. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer should all be tried for treason.
you are asking too much of Kirk, he is too much of a moron to ever be able to understand that its congress that controls the budget

DiveCon
he is too much of a moron to ever be able to understand that its congress that controls the budget
And you're even a bigger moron for insulting our intelligence. BUSH vetos or passes the budgets submitted to HIM
How many republican budgets did Bush veto? Answer: Zero
Nice try moron, but Bush is at the steering wheel and you'll never spin around it.

DiveConAnd you're even a bigger moron for insulting our intelligence. BUSH vetos or passes the budgets submitted to HIM
Nice try moron, but Bush is at the steering wheel and you'll never spin around it.

and was the democrat budget cheaper or more expensive ? Did it get the troops out of Iraq or did it keep them there ?

DiveConAnd you're even a bigger moron for insulting our intelligence. BUSH vetos or passes the budgets submitted to HIM
you are not one to call ANYONE a moron cause you are one of the biggest morons i have ever met online
you and then kirk are unbelievably moronic

you are not one to call ANYONE a moron cause you are one of the biggest morons i have ever met online
you and then kirk are unbelievably moronic

Narcosis of the Deep only has insults.

No facts.

Narcosis of the Deep only has insults.

No facts.
LOL

as if you would understand a fact in the first place

every post you have made here, that i have read, is completely lacking in fact and has nothing but moronic diatribes

Forum List

Back