President Trump Vowes to End the Deep State Conspiracy

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I believe Mhe is the ONLY candidate motivated to do more than just try to coexist with the Deep State. I believe the last two years have shown just how much control they expert in our daily lives

I believe Mhe is the ONLY candidate motivated to do more than just try to coexist with the Deep State. I believe the last two years have shown just how much control they expert in our daily lives

Keep sending your meager SS to Trump’s PAC

LOL

donald-trump-thumbs-up-e1486737489737.jpg

Gee, just when I'm convinced that Trump has no hope left for reelection, he says something like this that proves to me that this country will be totally lost without him!

These are desperate times, the country is in a desperate mess now, and it looks like it will take a very daring, determined and desperate man now to possibly pull us out of the nosedive.

Gee, just when I'm convinced that Trump has no hope left for reelection, he says something like this that proves to me that this country will be totally lost without him!

These are desperate times, the country is in a desperate mess now, and it looks like it will take a very daring, determined and desperate man now to possibly pull us out of the nosedive.
And you can help ! Put your money where your mouth is.

Is this before or after he terminates the constitution to regain power?

he says something like this that proves to me that this country will be totally lost without him!
LLOOLLLOLLLLOLLOLL
Your bootlicking is nearing an All-Time high.
Get a grip dude.
Hilarious to watch you gravel so desperately.

He missed opportunities during his administration. IF he wins, he needs to act. If he doesn't, he'll be impeached a couple more times and his administration will be as ineffective as all the others. It's do or die for this man if he really wants the job

He missed opportunities during his administration. IF he wins, he needs to act. If he doesn't, he'll be impeached a couple more times and his administration will be as ineffective as all the others. It's do or die for this man if he really wants the job

Trump alienated too many Americans during his administration. Nearly half won't vote for Trump under any circumstance. Which means that Trump needs almost all Independents.

And they can't stand him. Which explains why Trump lost by a landslide.

And that was BEFORE J6 and Trump calling for the termination of the constitution to restore him to power.

Trump is a horrible candidate, and a Dem dream opponent for 2024. The GOP has no option but to nominate him.

The Deep State threw up road blocks right and left to disrupt Trump's greatness and political policies. This time they'll fail. It's time to go all in to MAGA.

The Deep State threw up road blocks right and left to disrupt Trump's greatness and political policies. This time they'll fail. It's time to go all in to MAGA.

In the party of personal responsiblity, its always someone else's fault.

Trump alienated too many Americans during his administration. Nearly half won't vote for Trump under any circumstance. Which means that Trump needs almost all Independents.

And they can't stand him. Which explains why Trump lost by a landslide.

And that was BEFORE J6 and Trump calling for the termination of the constitution to restore him to power.

Trump is a horrible candidate, and a Dem dream opponent for 2024. The GOP has no option but to nominate him.
Trump had the election stolen. It's time to go scorched earth this time around in 2024.

Trump had the election stolen. It's time to go scorched earth this time around in 2024.

So he says. But he could never back that fantasy with compelling evidence and lost every court case on the topic he ever levied.

All while being contradicted by every count, hand count, recount, machine count, official count, forensic audit, state tally, certified tally and electoral vote on the topic.

Its been years....and still jack shit.

Last edited:
Get a grip dude.
Yep. It has all been straight downhill for America since literally the DAY that jackass Biden walked into the WH! Trump was right again!

Hilarious to watch you gravel so desperately.
Not half as hilarious as your pathetic punk-ass government-trained illiterate public school-teacher's ass suggesting you'd like me to play with GRAVEL, imbecile.

I think the word you were looking for, is GROVEL.

One is a small stone, the other relates to a servile mannerism. I feel sorry for any student suffering under your lame ass.

But what is really funny is that you failed to even complete a short, simple, grammatically-correct sentence the last TWO TIMES you've tried to mock me!! Even after fucking up the first time, you still can't help still showing your ignorance and incompetence!

Wanna try for threesies?!

ROFL.gif

Trump is the conspiracy

Forum List

Back