President Trump Uses The "F" Word In Nationally Televised News Briefing

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Who says President Trump is afraid to drop bombs. He dropped the MOAB, (The Mother Of All Bombs) today in a White House press briefing during the closing moments of the Q&A session.

President Trump said:
Pennsylvania is a big fracking state!

Many reporters and viewers were appalled at the President's language in a televised forum. Some have compared this incident to the time that then Vice President Slo-Joe Biden leaned down to nibble on the ear of then President Barack All-Ears Obama and said on a hot mic, "This is a big fuckin' deal!"

Last edited:
Who says President Trump is afraid to drop bombs. He dropped the MOAB, (The Mother Of All Bombs) today in a White House press briefing during the closing moments of the Q&A session.

President Trump said:

Many reporters and viewers were appalled at the President's language in a televised forum. Some have compared this incident to the time that then Vice President Slo-Joe Biden leaned down to nibble on the ear of then President Barack All-Ears Obama and said on a hot mic, "This is a big fuckin' deal!"

LOl Hell I use the word all the time. If folks don't like it to fucking bad.

Oh and great thread folks. I Laughed my FUCKING ass off.

President Trump said:

It's 2020 Fuck is just another word no big deal but I watched about the first 30 minutes of that supposedly covid press conference and if he was lethargic dropping the F bomb as he was the first 30 minutes was he even understood? Whoever wrote his speech, he apparently couldn't read, much less explain the graphs should have done the presser.

President Trump said:

It's 2020 Fuck is just another word no big deal but I watched about the first 30 minutes of that supposedly covid press conference and if he was lethargic dropping the F bomb as he was the first 30 minutes was he even understood? Whoever wrote his speech, he apparently couldn't read, much less explain the graphs should have done the presser.
The OP was satire. I supposed that went right over your pointy little head. Trump didn't actually say the word. I would try to explain further to you but I'd be wasting my fucking time.

Forum List

Back