President Trump to recommend combining Departments of Education and Labor...Drain The Swamp!

• Banned
How about get rid of them altogether? They serve no useful purpose

would you abolish UNICEF?

Yes. Along with their parent organization, the UN.

many people will find that horrifying

Mehh. I'm desensitized. I once played the computer game DOOM for 6 straight hours back in the 90's.

amateur. how about FOURTEEN HOURS. mortal kombat not doom though

we should probably stay on topic...

• Banned
in related WH news, "Trump has named ex-White House aide Rick Dearborn to be member of the Amtrak board of directors for a term of five years, WH says."

I honestly don’t understand this. Why would there be a merger of these two Departments? If they can’t get it right on their own how are they supposed to flourish joined up? Really don’t understand this move.

I honestly don’t understand this. Why would there be a merger of these two Departments? If they can’t get it right on their own how are they supposed to flourish joined up? Really don’t understand this move.

It's all part of the plan, man. I see it as tying government-backed student loans to career paths. Defund useless things like women’s studies, African basket weaving, and art history, and get back to promoting math, science, and engineering.

Good for Trump. I always thought of the Department of Education as Jimmy Carter's thank-you to the teachers union and not getting rid of it was one of my disappointments with Reagan.

Forum List

Back