President Trump to attend Daytona 500 Race on Sunday

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what a great president!

EQqzToQW4AAanfJ

President Trump To Attend Season-Opening Daytona 500

The Daytona 500 is a premier annual sports event, I'm surprised that other 2020 candidates aren't out there. I don't think B. Hussein O attended the big race even once. Its almost like he actually Hates the millions of fans.

And yes, it is about hating the fans. I'm sure that a lot of Presidents could give a shit about baseball, but it didn't stop them from throwing out a first pitch.

It is getting crowded here. Military aircraft painted white for flybys in formation flew several times over the track and around the city. Very loud. Parking near the track ranges from 40 dollars with a lot in store parking lots to 10 dollar several blocks away. And that is just for today. Saw the obligatory black guy selling and buying tickets like I have seen at other sporting events. Anyone remember Airplane 2 movie? The black guy selling tickets to the lunar shuttle passenger flight.

The Daytona 500 is a premier annual sports event, I'm surprised that other 2020 candidates aren't out there. I don't think B. Hussein O attended the big race even once. Its almost like he actually Hates the millions of fans.

And yes, it is about hating the fans. I'm sure that a lot of Presidents could give a shit about baseball, but it didn't stop them from throwing out a first pitch.
600b09201e1.jpg

Forum List

Back