President Trump Speaking in NH

Viv or Noem for his VP pick. Probably goes to who can pucker up the best over the next few weeks that the contest will go on for. :)
This is how dumb your kind is. Exactly what does Viv bring to the table besides attracting even more conspiracy nut jobs?

Right. And you just have nothing else to do in life but search for threads like this where you can

View attachment 889412

Still stinging from the Iowa VICTORY.

Idiot you don't have nothing better to do than start dumbass threads praising your orange god. WTF do I care if the cocksucka wins in Iowa, China or Bumfuck Egypt, just as long as he doesn't become POTUS again is all I care about.

This is how dumb your kind is. Exactly what does Viv bring to the table besides attracting even more conspiracy nut jobs?
He kisses Trump's ass in that way he likes so much.
I thought you idiots would have figured Trump out by now. He likes people that kiss up to him and will usually take the suggestion of the last person who talks to him.
So if Viv whispers in his ear that he wants to be his VP pick..he will.

And you should know that attracting "conspiracy nut jobs" is what the right wing and alt-right do...:)

Do you really believe that President Rapist's inmate number (P01135809) is my "opinion" you dumb shit?
BOY!
You're a real special kind of stupid ain't ya?
:rolleyes:

OOOH! OUCH! That hurt.

Well, not actually.

Try harder.

"Typic MAGAt"

We can't read?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Funny.
Typos suck.
Doesn't change the intent or meaning of what I stated though; and you know it.
In order to remain as ignorant and uninformed as you MAGAt cultists like to keep yourselves it is imperative that you shield yourselves from factual information that doesn't jibe with your cult's paradigm of constant misinformation.
Stay stupid and enjoy your memes and entertaining emojis my friend.
SOMETHING has to fill that vacant void where your intellect should reside.
:muahaha::woohoo::muahaha::woohoo::flameth:

Funny.
Typos suck.
Doesn't change the intent or meaning of what I stated though; and you know it.
In order to remain as ignorant and uninformed as you MAGAt cultists like to keep yourselves it is imperative that you shield yourselves from factual information that doesn't jibe with your cult's paradigm of constant misinformation.
Stay stupid and enjoy your memes and entertaining emojis my friend.
SOMETHING has to fill that vacant void where your intellect should reside.
:muahaha::woohoo::muahaha::woohoo::flameth:

Wow! You spelled everything correctly!

Come back again when you actually anything but empty snark.

I know how hard that is for you vermin.

Forum List

Back