President Trump should force the Moderator to repeatedly cut his Microphone off

NPR describes how the "cut mike" will work.

Each contestant (it's not a debate so I'm using that term) gets 2 minutes to say what they want with the mike off at the beginning of each 15 minute subject segment). So when Topic A comes up, the blob talks for 2 minutes un interrupted, the VP gets to speak for 2 minutes uninterrupted. Then the next 11 minutes is a free for all. Repeat it five more times.
This is nothing but pure Evil. The debate process is tainted and rigged, and the debate commission has repeatedly tried to change the debate rules in the middle of the debate.

When is Hunter and Joe Biden going to be called before Congress to testify?

Never. And, if Biden is in the White House, he appoints Hunter as an advisor and just ignores the Congress for his entire term. Just like your blob.

Your four year old shtick literally keeps making me laugh. How old are you? Seriously?

Trump is neither the devil incarnate nor an angel. Those are according to you the only options, so you're the one flinging the stupid shit
They are?

More Trumpster lies.

Here you go. To defend Trump from your hyperbole is to declare him to be an "innocent victim." Didn't you realize people could quote you? No, huh?

We've never had a "President" who behaved like a spoiled, eight year old brat before. Trump is the first.

Poor Trump. What an innocent victim he is.
And? Do you even KNOW what it means when you say, "Trump is neither the devil incarnate nor an angel. Those are according to you the only options"?

Do you know what "according to" means? Is English your first language?

You don't even know how much of a liar you are. Get help.

Trump is neither the devil incarnate nor an angel. Those are according to you the only options, so you're the one flinging the stupid shit
They are?

More Trumpster lies.

Here you go. To defend Trump from your hyperbole is to declare him to be an "innocent victim." Didn't you realize people could quote you? No, huh?

We've never had a "President" who behaved like a spoiled, eight year old brat before. Trump is the first.

And? Do you even KNOW what it means when you say, "Trump is neither the devil incarnate nor an angel. Those are according to you the only options"?

Funny how I quoted you then

They are?

More Trumpster lies.

Uh-oh Kaz, you're being attacked by the 'Liberal Thesaurus' 'Grammar Nazi'....

Some people get a little virtual at-home knowledge, and they think they are ready to gradeeate Liberal community college....

:p

They are?

More Trumpster lies.

Yes, and your quote had no connection to your "according to" claim.

Go back to your creepy fantasy world. Dismissed.

They are?

More Trumpster lies.

Yes, and your quote had no connection to your "according to" claim.

Go back to your creepy fantasy world. Dismissed.

Go back to your contentless drivel world where all you do it go up to leftists and say "I know, right?"

I agree with most everything you said.
However, there do need to be some sort of rules that need to be followed.
I mean you and I cant have a conversation face to face, and hear both sides, if you continually interrupt me.
Keep in mind that Im one of Trumps biggest fans, I voted for him both times, but I do think it would serve him well if he would just chill out, and knock it down a level or two, only during the debate.

I would agree with this except that Trump started interrupting Biden because Biden was making endless, slanderous personal attacks against Trump. Trump isn't big on Biden as a person, but he wasn't doing that in the debate.

Forcing someone to sit there for two minutes of that every question preventing them from responding to endless, deeply personal attacks really isn't reasonable.

I'd be a lot more good with it if the rule was the moderator jumps in when Biden does that and tells him to argue content

Trump interrupted Biden because Biden was correcting Trump's lies, distortions, and bullshit about the corona virus, the economy, and racial unrest. Critizing the Administrations policies, and the results of those policies, isn't "making slanderous personal attacks". Trump interrupted because Biden was telling the TRUTH, while Trump continues to say how great everything is, and how you've turned the corner, even as case numbers are rising in 40 states, and the death toll continues to hover around 1000 people a day.

Trump is the guy making slanderous personal attacks against Biden, and his son, so just cut the crap.

I agree with most everything you said.
However, there do need to be some sort of rules that need to be followed.
I mean you and I cant have a conversation face to face, and hear both sides, if you continually interrupt me.
Keep in mind that Im one of Trumps biggest fans, I voted for him both times, but I do think it would serve him well if he would just chill out, and knock it down a level or two, only during the debate.

I would agree with this except that Trump started interrupting Biden because Biden was making endless, slanderous personal attacks against Trump. Trump isn't big on Biden as a person, but he wasn't doing that in the debate.

Forcing someone to sit there for two minutes of that every question preventing them from responding to endless, deeply personal attacks really isn't reasonable.

I'd be a lot more good with it if the rule was the moderator jumps in when Biden does that and tells him to argue content

Trump interrupted Biden because Biden was correcting Trump's lies, distortions, and bullshit about the corona virus, the economy, and racial unrest. Critizing the Administrations policies, and the results of those policies, isn't "making slanderous personal attacks". Trump interrupted because Biden was telling the TRUTH, while Trump continues to say how great everything is, and how you've turned the corner, even as case numbers are rising in 40 states, and the death toll continues to hover around 1000 people a day.

Trump is the guy making slanderous personal attacks against Biden, and his son, so just cut the crap.

Blaming Trump for a virus is what pathetic flaming ass leftists are. You're disgusting people. Total garbage.

Not to mention when this started the estimates were 200K to 2 million plus. We ended up at the bottom of that range and you just lie about it more.

It's a VIRUS, dumb ass

Trump interrupted Biden because Biden was correcting Trump's lies, distortions, and bullshit about the corona virus, the economy, and racial unrest.
Oh Im sorry, you're right.
How foolish of me.
This is all Trumps fault, gotcha.
Trump must be a lifelong politician, right ?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump interrupted Biden because Biden was correcting Trump's lies, distortions, and bullshit about the corona virus, the economy, and racial unrest.
How foolish of me.

When your candidate has 47 years that are at best a useless failure and at worst a corrupt crime family, then deflecting with Trump is the only real strategy open to the Canadian busy body who's totally obsessed with her neighbors

Blaming Trump for a virus is what pathetic flaming ass leftists are. You're disgusting people. Total garbage.

Not to mention when this started the estimates were 200K to 2 million plus. We ended up at the bottom of that range and you just lie about it more.

It's a VIRUS, dumb ass
Youre correct.
Liberals remind me of that age old saying, You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make them drink.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
How foolish of me.

When your candidate has 47 years that are at best a useless failure and at worst a corrupt crime family, then deflecting with Trump is the only real strategy open to the Canadian busy body who's totally obsessed with her neighbors

You realize that you've just described Donald Trump, don't you?

Trump has 7 business bankrtupcies - the most in American history. Just his $1 billion in business losses in the 80's gives Trump the record for the most money lost by an American businessman, in history, and that was BEFORE he starting declaring bankrupcy.

Trump has faced multiple fraud lawsuits, and is currently under investigation for tax fraud in his handling of his father's estate. The investigation includes the Trump Corporation, and the Trump siblings who participated in these frauds. That's the very definition of a "crime family".

It doesn't matter where I live or where I'm from, I'm posting the facts, and you're lying through your teeth.

NPR describes how the "cut mike" will work.

Each contestant (it's not a debate so I'm using that term) gets 2 minutes to say what they want with the mike off at the beginning of each 15 minute subject segment). So when Topic A comes up, the blob talks for 2 minutes un interrupted, the VP gets to speak for 2 minutes uninterrupted. Then the next 11 minutes is a free for all. Repeat it five more times.
Sounds fair. which means Trump's cult is furious about it.

Trump has 7 business bankrtupcies - the most in American history. Just his $1 billion in business losses in the 80's gives Trump the record for the most money lost by an American businessman, in history, and that was BEFORE he starting declaring bankrupcy.

Trump has faced multiple fraud lawsuits, and is currently under investigation for tax fraud in his handling of his father's estate. The investigation includes the Trump Corporation, and the Trump siblings who participated in these frauds. That's the very definition of a "crime family".

It doesn't matter where I live or where I'm from, I'm posting the facts, and you're lying through your teeth.
Even IF this were all true, its just crumbs compared to the monstrosities of crimes that Biden has commited.

Even if this were all true, its just crumbs compared to the monstrosities of crimes that Biden has commited.
Monstrosities of crime..LOL!!

How foolish of me.

You realize that you've just described Donald Trump, don't you?

More lies. Trump has never declared bankruptcy.

I like how every time leftists repeat the tale, your lies grow. First he had four, then six, now you're up to seven.

That while in reality, he's holding steady at zero, Gladys. Trump has never gone bankrupt

Forum List

Back