President Trump should force the Moderator to repeatedly cut his Microphone off

Trump will be so strong and powerful that his voice will be heard through Biden's mic louder than Biden's voice as he shows off the three Biden laptops to the American public.

I agree with most everything you said.
However, there do need to be some sort of rules that need to be followed.
I mean you and I cant have a conversation face to face, and hear both sides, if you continually interrupt me.
Keep in mind that Im one of Trumps biggest fans, I voted for him both times, but I do think it would serve him well if he would just chill out, and knock it down a level or two, only during the debate.

I would agree with this except that Trump started interrupting Biden because Biden was making endless, slanderous personal attacks against Trump. Trump isn't big on Biden as a person, but he wasn't doing that in the debate.

Forcing someone to sit there for two minutes of that every question preventing them from responding to endless, deeply personal attacks really isn't reasonable.

I'd be a lot more good with it if the rule was the moderator jumps in when Biden does that and tells him to argue content

Trump interrupted Biden because Biden was correcting Trump's lies, distortions, and bullshit about the corona virus, the economy, and racial unrest. Critizing the Administrations policies, and the results of those policies, isn't "making slanderous personal attacks". Trump interrupted because Biden was telling the TRUTH, while Trump continues to say how great everything is, and how you've turned the corner, even as case numbers are rising in 40 states, and the death toll continues to hover around 1000 people a day.

Trump is the guy making slanderous personal attacks against Biden, and his son, so just cut the crap.

Blaming Trump for a virus is what pathetic flaming ass leftists are. You're disgusting people. Total garbage.

Not to mention when this started the estimates were 200K to 2 million plus. We ended up at the bottom of that range and you just lie about it more.

It's a VIRUS, dumb ass

Again, this isn't true. When this started, Dr. Faucci said, we do everything perfectly, we could lose as few as 60,000 lives and as many as 200,00 lives. The 2 million number was only "if we do nothing", which is exactly what the USA is doing now.

Trump interrupted Biden because Biden was correcting Trump's lies, distortions, and bullshit about the corona virus, the economy, and racial unrest.
Oh Im sorry, you're right.
How foolish of me.
This is all Trumps fault, gotcha.
Trump must be a lifelong politician, right ?

When your candidate has 47 years that are at best a useless failure and at worst a corrupt crime family, then deflecting with Trump is the only real strategy open to the Canadian busy body who's totally obsessed with her neighbors

You realize that you've just described Donald Trump, don't you?

Trump has 7 business bankrtupcies - the most in American history. Just his $1 billion in business losses in the 80's gives Trump the record for the most money lost by an American businessman, in history, and that was BEFORE he starting declaring bankrupcy.

Trump has faced multiple fraud lawsuits, and is currently under investigation for tax fraud in his handling of his father's estate. The investigation includes the Trump Corporation, and the Trump siblings who participated in these frauds. That's the very definition of a "crime family".

It doesn't matter where I live or where I'm from, I'm posting the facts, and you're lying through your teeth.

More lies. Trump has never declared bankruptcy.

I like how every time leftists repeat the tale, your lies grow. First he had four, then six, now you're up to seven.

That while in reality, he's holding steady at zero, Gladys. Trump has never gone bankrupt

Once again, you make a complete idiot of yourself.

I said "business bankruptcies". Trump has never declared "personal bankruptcy". This 2016 piece lists 6 of Trump's business bankrtupcies. Missing from the list is Trump Hotel in Toronto which declared bankruptcy DURING the 2016 election campaign.

I agree with most everything you said.
However, there do need to be some sort of rules that need to be followed.
I mean you and I cant have a conversation face to face, and hear both sides, if you continually interrupt me.
Keep in mind that Im one of Trumps biggest fans, I voted for him both times, but I do think it would serve him well if he would just chill out, and knock it down a level or two, only during the debate.

I would agree with this except that Trump started interrupting Biden because Biden was making endless, slanderous personal attacks against Trump. Trump isn't big on Biden as a person, but he wasn't doing that in the debate.

Forcing someone to sit there for two minutes of that every question preventing them from responding to endless, deeply personal attacks really isn't reasonable.

I'd be a lot more good with it if the rule was the moderator jumps in when Biden does that and tells him to argue content

Trump interrupted Biden because Biden was correcting Trump's lies, distortions, and bullshit about the corona virus, the economy, and racial unrest. Critizing the Administrations policies, and the results of those policies, isn't "making slanderous personal attacks". Trump interrupted because Biden was telling the TRUTH, while Trump continues to say how great everything is, and how you've turned the corner, even as case numbers are rising in 40 states, and the death toll continues to hover around 1000 people a day.

Trump is the guy making slanderous personal attacks against Biden, and his son, so just cut the crap.

Blaming Trump for a virus is what pathetic flaming ass leftists are. You're disgusting people. Total garbage.

Not to mention when this started the estimates were 200K to 2 million plus. We ended up at the bottom of that range and you just lie about it more.

It's a VIRUS, dumb ass

Again, this isn't true. When this started, Dr. Faucci said, we do everything perfectly, we could lose as few as 60,000 lives and as many as 200,00 lives. The 2 million number was only "if we do nothing", which is exactly what the USA is doing now.

In the blue Democrat states where most of the deaths were, that's true, Mrs. Kravitz.

You know, the ones you're silent about

Trump interrupted Biden because Biden was correcting Trump's lies, distortions, and bullshit about the corona virus, the economy, and racial unrest.
Oh Im sorry, you're right.
How foolish of me.
This is all Trumps fault, gotcha.
Trump must be a lifelong politician, right ?

When your candidate has 47 years that are at best a useless failure and at worst a corrupt crime family, then deflecting with Trump is the only real strategy open to the Canadian busy body who's totally obsessed with her neighbors

You realize that you've just described Donald Trump, don't you?

Trump has 7 business bankrtupcies - the most in American history. Just his $1 billion in business losses in the 80's gives Trump the record for the most money lost by an American businessman, in history, and that was BEFORE he starting declaring bankrupcy.

Trump has faced multiple fraud lawsuits, and is currently under investigation for tax fraud in his handling of his father's estate. The investigation includes the Trump Corporation, and the Trump siblings who participated in these frauds. That's the very definition of a "crime family".

It doesn't matter where I live or where I'm from, I'm posting the facts, and you're lying through your teeth.

More lies. Trump has never declared bankruptcy.

I like how every time leftists repeat the tale, your lies grow. First he had four, then six, now you're up to seven.

That while in reality, he's holding steady at zero, Gladys. Trump has never gone bankrupt

Once again, you make a complete idiot of yourself.

I said "business bankruptcies". Trump has never declared "personal bankruptcy". This 2016 piece lists 6 of Trump's business bankrtupcies. Missing from the list is Trump Hotel in Toronto which declared bankruptcy DURING the 2016 election campaign.

You should read your own links. They explain a lot of how stupid you are to you, Mrs. Kravitz.

And you're obviously equating those bankruptcies with him personally. I'm misreading nothing. Trump did not declare business bankruptcy, that doesn't even make sense. That's you trying to make a business bankruptcy sound like he was personally bankrupt.

If you want credit for being honest, be honest

I'm fine with it as long as these conditions exist:

1) ask a question to a candidate and allow him 2 minutes to answer, then cut his mic off

2)allow the other candidate 30 seconds to respond, then cut his mic off

3)must have 2 moderators, 1 dem 1 repub.

None of this ask a candidate a question then allow the other to respond, then ask the other candidate a question and then not allow the other to respond.

Set a format and follow it, exactly the same for both candidate.

1) ask a question to a candidate and allow him 2 minutes to answer, then cut his mic off

None of this ask a candidate a question then allow the other to respond, then ask the other candidate a question and then not allow the other to respond.

That's what they basically are doing except it's 2 minutes to answer, then 2 minutes to respond rather than your 30 seconds.

The only issue I have with it is that Trump was specifically cutting off Biden because Biden was far more personal in his attacks. I would add to your rules that if the attacks get overwhelmingly personal like Biden did, the moderator stops it and tells them to stick to the issues or they will unmute their opponents mic

We've never had a more dishonest public. We've never experienced this level of spineless intellectual frauds that we have today.

PROGS built that. They built that with the web, PC, feminization, trickery, 24/7 propaganda, a pampered society hung up on victim roles, surely the Obama admin. and what's left of his legacy such as Pelosi.

That's what they basically are doing except it's 2 minutes to answer, then 2 minutes to respond rather than your 30 seconds.

The only issue I have with it is that Trump was specifically cutting off Biden because Biden was far more personal in his attacks. I would add to your rules that if the attacks get overwhelmingly personal like Biden did, the moderator stops it and tells them to stick to the issues or they will unmute their opponents mic
Who is going to stop The Moderator from attacking The President and who is going to mute their mic when they interrupt the president to defend Joe Biden?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's really unfair if Trump is forced to follow the same rules as Biden.
It's unfair America does not get to hear anything but rehearsed canned responses from a Senile Pedophile like Joe Biden because they ask the same questions for all three debates and the VP debate, so that Senile Joe, and his Hoe don't have to think on their feet and can avoid talking about their policies, or anything else but that matter.

Who is going to stop The Moderator from attacking The President and who is going to mute their mic when they interrupt the president to defend Joe Biden?

I agree with that. I don't understand why leftist extremists always get to moderate the debates

Mod:
'President Trump, how you defend your COVID-19 Response record when so many Americans are dead?'

Trump:
'The COVID-19 Virus was created in and released in China....the same country Hunter Biden received $1.5 BILLION dollars from, the same nation that e-mails and evidence shows BOUGHT Joe Bi....<click>'

Mod:
'Mr. President, that was NOT part of the question. No more mention of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Influence Peddling will be tolerated. For your 'violation' of debate rules, your Mic will remain ff for the remainder f the debate, and all questions will be given to VP Biden.

VP Biden, how badly does President Trump suck?.....

;p
I think trump should answer every question with , joe you cant be president until you tell us exactly how much money you and your family made off of china , Ukraine and Russia while selling out your own country ?

I would add:

4) if the candidate steers away from the issue, his mic is cut.

Far too often, in the current format, the last person to speak can take a jab at the other candidate on some other issue, and the offended candidate is not allowed to address that allegation.

Example, ask trump a question about climate then allow biden a follow up, and biden can go off on another tangent and make accusations on an unrelated subject, then the only way trump can respond to those allegations is he has to use time on his next question to address it. Same goes for the other way around.

The problem with debates is that the person answering the question is not held to answer the question at hand. In both cases, you can ask them a question about one topic, and they can start talking about something completely different.

Also, I fully support having 2 moderators, 1 dem 1 repub. This prevents the situation where 1 candidate is always asked softball questions and the other is asked impossible questions.

I can't believe the campaigns haven't already requested this.

I would add:

Far too often, in the current format, the last person to speak can take a jab at the other candidate on some other issue, and the offended candidate is not allowed to address that allegation.

Example, ask trump a question about climate then allow biden a follow up, and biden can go off on another tangent and make accusations on an unrelated subject, then the only way trump can respond to those allegations is he has to use time on his next question to address it. Same goes for the other way around.

The problem with debates is that the person answering the question is not held to answer the question at hand. In both cases, you can ask them a question about one topic, and they can start talking about something completely different.

Also, I fully support having 2 moderators, 1 dem 1 repub. This prevents the situation where 1 candidate is always asked softball questions and the other is asked impossible questions.

I want Trump to bring up Biden's corruption though and the moderator's not going to do that

I would add:

Both candidates have beaten the topic of COVID-19 to death - nothing new could be said.

At this point with all the evidence that is out we have a potential 'Manchurian Candidate' that has sold his country out to the Chinese, and THAT has not been addressed by the candidate himself. He instead continues to run from it, which is extremely damning behavior.

This MUST be addressed before the election.

If the situation were reversed Trump would already be in handcuffs as would be his son.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's really unfair if Trump is forced to follow the same rules as Biden.
It's unfair America does not get to hear anything but rehearsed canned responses from a Senile Pedophile like Joe Biden because they ask the same questions for all three debates and the VP debate, so that Senile Joe, and his Hoe don't have to think on their feet and can avoid talking about their policies, or anything else but that matter.
There is far more evidence of Trump having cognitive issues and incestuous perversions and pedo tendencies and past performances on television than any politician in history. His public confessions stand out.

Forum List

Back