President Trump sending feds to Chicago to stop black genocide under Rahm Emanuel

Well it's more than Obama did.
Yep.

True.

But it's nowhere near enough.

Trump needs to do more.

LOTS more.

Twenty ATF agents is a joke... a drop-in-the-bucket... a flea... a pimple... next-to-nothing.

If yer gonna do, then DO, dammit!

If they focus on fucking the shit out of criminals who use guns, the effect could be more dramatic than you think.
Doubtful.

Yer sending-in 20 agents to stop gun-violence in both the West Side and South Side of Chicago.

You need to send a couple-hundred.

That, or the frigging National Guard.

Its' gotten that bad.

They don't need to start arresting those committing gun violence in those communities.

They need to start shooting them dead.

And if their actions bear significant fruit? Will you admit that Trump is a fricking genius?
Your boy is clinically unstable... which pretty-much 'trumps' anything else that The Creature might (or might not) be...

He is actually DOING something about the bloodbath that is Chicago.

And you are unable to even consider the possibility as a hypothetical if his actions might bear fruit...

YOur anti-Trump commitment is more important to you than the lives of hundreds of fellow Americans.

Sounds like YOU are the unstable one.

Let me repeat my question.

if their actions bear significant fruit? Will you admit that Trump is a fricking genius?

While i agree Chicago is in bad shape, where does the federal government have authority to do this?
It's in the F of the ATF. Sounds like they'll be going after the gun suppliers.

i doubt that. I suspect we will see them enforcing and prosecuting gun laws violated by criminals, that normally get plea bargained away or simply ignored.
That wouldn't make any sense to me. It makes much more sense to go after the supply of illegal guns, which is a main reason the ATF was formed.

I've heard of cities where they have focused on punishing the CRIMINAL MISUSE OF FIREARMS, and had dramatic results, to the point that armed criminals throw their guns away in a desperate attempt to not get the extra time.

Twenty ATF staffers...

Enough to say he kept his promise...

Insufficient to do jack-$hit...

Like Drumpf gives a rat's ass about the inner cities, except as window-dressing for vote-getting...

Wanna REALLY get something done in that $hithole?

Federalize the Illinois National Guard for a year's active duty (and hazardous duty pay), and declare martial law for a year, within affected Chicago neighborhoods...

Putting the Chicago Police Department under Federal military jurisdiction, within those neighborhoods...

During that time, they go house-to-house and seize all firearms for which a valid permit does not exist...

Anyone caught carrying without a carry-permit gets shipped to Gitmo for "special rehabilitation"...
You're attacking Trump for the f*ed up mess Emanuel let happen and Barry ignored?

As Chicago set and broke new records each year for gun violence, those 2 clowns did NOTHING. Black Lives...andd Chicago...may Matter, but not to those two, as their records show.

Damn, snowflakes just have to invent reasons to hate Trump and Kiss Barry's ass.
I am not attacking Trump for the f*ed up mess Emanual let happen and Barry ignored.

I am dissing Trump because he's not doing anywhere near enough... what he's doing is window dressing... a band-aid on a severed limb... got it, now?

And the first night a hood rat gets cut to ribbons for whipping out his air soft gun? Na. That's the movies. Im with the poster that says let Chicago deal with it. I mean after this, we going to bail Chicago out of their money issues to?
OK... then let 'em rot, and slaughter each other... they won't be missed... but don't be hypocritical about saying you'll "help" them, then send 'em a tiny band-aid...
That's your assumption. One based on stupidity and hate.

While i agree Chicago is in bad shape, where does the federal government have authority to do this?
It's in the F of the ATF. Sounds like they'll be going after the gun suppliers.

i doubt that. I suspect we will see them enforcing and prosecuting gun laws violated by criminals, that normally get plea bargained away or simply ignored.
That wouldn't make any sense to me. It makes much more sense to go after the supply of illegal guns, which is a main reason the ATF was formed.

I've heard of cities where they have focused on punishing the CRIMINAL MISUSE OF FIREARMS, and had dramatic results, to the point that armed criminals throw their guns away in a desperate attempt to not get the extra time.
I doubt that's the objective since the judges do the sentencing and Chicago is likely packed with leftist judges.

Twenty ATF staffers...

Enough to say he kept his promise...

Insufficient to do jack-$hit...

Like Drumpf gives a rat's ass about the inner cities, except as window-dressing for vote-getting...

Wanna REALLY get something done in that $hithole?

Federalize the Illinois National Guard for a year's active duty (and hazardous duty pay), and declare martial law for a year, within affected Chicago neighborhoods...

Putting the Chicago Police Department under Federal military jurisdiction, within those neighborhoods...

During that time, they go house-to-house and seize all firearms for which a valid permit does not exist...

Anyone caught carrying without a carry-permit gets shipped to Gitmo for "special rehabilitation"...
You're attacking Trump for the f*ed up mess Emanuel let happen and Barry ignored?

As Chicago set and broke new records each year for gun violence, those 2 clowns did NOTHING. Black Lives...andd Chicago...may Matter, but not to those two, as their records show.

Damn, snowflakes just have to invent reasons to hate Trump and Kiss Barry's ass.
I am not attacking Trump for the f*ed up mess Emanual let happen and Barry ignored.

I am dissing Trump because he's not doing anywhere near enough... what he's doing is window dressing... a band-aid on a severed limb... got it, now?

And the first night a hood rat gets cut to ribbons for whipping out his air soft gun? Na. That's the movies. Im with the poster that says let Chicago deal with it. I mean after this, we going to bail Chicago out of their money issues to?
OK... then let 'em rot, and slaughter each other... they won't be missed... but don't be hypocritical about saying you'll "help" them, then send 'em a tiny band-aid...

You would be shocked what 20 guys from the BATF can get done. Think of he resources they will bring with them. Long as it doesn't get political or Mayer "Nubs" and our president don't turn it into a pissing contest it should help a bunch.

I disagree with Trump on this one. The people of Chicago vote for their own leadership and future just like any other city or state. If the city is overrun by Democrats and they want to kill each other, I say go for it.

We have the same problem here in Cleveland. I live in the burbs, and laugh at the crime over there because the idiot people keep voting in the same clowns over and over again.

How will idiot Democrats ever learn their lesson and switch parties if the Republicans send in the feds to save the day? If the Democrats don't want our help, then don't give it to them. When it gets so bad that the cops have to stack bodies in the street and haul them off like garbage every day, they'll make the change.

Your point is valid. But I would counter that the dem voters have proven that they cannot learn. We don't need to wait till it reaches Mad Max levels to reach that conclusion. We already know it.

THis is help they don't deserve. But maybe this will work where treating them like adults who can take care of themselves has not.

Of course it hasn't work. Nothing works when it comes to Democrats learning something. But if they like the system that doesn't work, then let them keep it. I don't think Trump has the right to barge in and start using federal power in a city or state that never asked for it nor wants it. I think Trump should have publicly announced he's willing to help Chicago if it's okay with their government. If they say no, then it's no. If they say yes, then Trump can make plans to work with their government to bring solutions they couldn't create for themselves.

...He is actually DOING something about the bloodbath that is Chicago...
Window dressing... a dog-and-pony show... a hound without teeth... a flea... a pimple... a fragment... nowhere NEAR enough to make a difference.

...And you are unable to even consider the possibility as a hypothetical if his actions might bear fruit...
Nope. I just know a Bad Joke... like sending-in 20 agents when hundreds are needed... when I see one; such as the one your boy served-up here.

...YOur anti-Trump commitment is more important to you than the lives of hundreds of fellow Americans...
Worse over-reach for a self-serving falsehood I've seen since... errrrr... ummmm... the last Donald Trump tweet.

...Sounds like YOU are the unstable one...
High praise, considering the source...

...Let me repeat my question. if their actions bear significant fruit? Will you admit that Trump is a fricking genius?
Nope.

Idiot savant, at best.

And then, only if it bears fruit.

Your boy is not well.

Last edited:
Trump says he is sending federal help to fight Chicago crime

President Donald Trump said on Friday he was sending federal help to fight crime in Chicago that has reached "epidemic" proportions.

The government is sending federal agents to Chicago and plans to prosecute firearms cases aggressively, Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Fox News when asked about Trump's statement about the plan in an early-morning Twitter post.

"Crime and killings in Chicago have reached such epidemic proportions that I am sending in Federal help. 1714 shootings in Chicago this year!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president has regularly singled out Chicago's violent crime problem and in January decried the high crime rate in the third-most populous U.S. city as "carnage."

In 2016, the number of murders in Chicago exceeded 760, a jump of nearly 60 percent, and was more than New York and Los Angeles combined. There were more than 4,300 shooting victims in the city last year, according to police.

The number of murders, shootings and shooting victims have all decreased slightly this year in the city of 2.7 million. There have been 320 murders, down from 322 over the same period last year. There have been 1,703 shooting victims, down from 1,935, according to police figures.

Sessions said the anti-crime policies in Chicago have not worked and police "have been demoralized in many ways."

The federal assistance will come in the form of the Chicago Crime Gun Strike Force, a collaboration between the police and the Department of Justice's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

The group, including police officers, federal agents and intelligence analysts, will work to impede the flow of illegal guns throughout Chicago and target repeat gun offenders.

"The Trump Administration will not let the bloodshed go on; we cannot accept these levels of violence," Sessions said in a statement on Friday afternoon. The group became operational on June 1, Sessions said...

All lives matter, including black people murdered by other black people.
Trump is coming for your guns!

...You would be shocked what 20 guys from the BATF can get done...
Yes, I would be shocked if they made any appreciable difference whatsoever, in the wholesale slaughter at-work on the West and South Sides of Chicago.

...Think of he resources they will bring with them...
They ARE the "resources", insofar as I have discerned.

...Long as it doesn't get political or Mayer "Nubs" and our president don't turn it into a pissing contest it should help a bunch.
Rahm Emanuel is a lame-ass, but he will play Drumpf like a fiddle... all he has to do is tweet something disparaging, and Drumpf will go off the deep end for days.

Then... "rinse and repeat"... over and over again.

Window dressing... a dog-and-pony show... a hound without teeth... a flea... a pimple... a fragment... nowhere NEAR enough to make a difference.
20 agents to go after illegal gun supplers is a dog and pony show? You have no clue what you're babbling about.

...You would be shocked what 20 guys from the BATF can get done...
Yes, I would be shocked if they made any appreciable difference whatsoever, in the wholesale slaughter at-work on the West and South Sides of Chicago.

...Think of he resources they will bring with them...
They ARE the "resources", insofar as I have discerned.

...Long as it doesn't get political or Mayer "Nubs" and our president don't turn it into a pissing contest it should help a bunch.
Rahm Emanuel is a lame-ass, but he will play Drumpf like a fiddle... all he has to do is tweet something disparaging, and Drumpf will go off the deep end for days.

Then... "rinse and repeat"... over and over again.

Let it work. Think of all the surveillance they could bring alone. Hell, maybe they make some busts on those out of state gun dealers and smugglers eh? Still, 20 guys after the complete neglect the issue has gotten is a start.

Nope. I just know a Bad Joke... like sending-in 20 agents when hundreds are needed... when I see one; such as the one your boy served-up here.

Yet another one that thinks a President makes such decisions all by himself.

Don't you think that Trump discussed this matter with his agencies? Don't you think he asked the professionals in the field what they would need and how best to go about reaching his intended goals?

This is not being partisan because again, I'm not for what Trump is doing here. And while I don't study the problems of Chicago, what I have heard (in television interviews with Chicago law enforcement) is that many of the shootings are drug and gang related.

There is a political aspect of Trump marching in hundreds of armed personnel into an American city, and then there are the actions that are going to take place.

It these agents are going to concentrate on identifying gang members, rounding them up, keeping an eye on them and taking proactive measures to stop shootings before they happen, then maybe it's not so unrealistic that 20 federal agents can make a big difference.

Yet another one that thinks a President makes such decisions all by himself...
"The buck stops here".

...Don't you think that Trump discussed this matter with his agencies? Don't you think he asked the professionals in the field what they would need and how best to go about reaching his intended goals?...
That's a very good question... after all... he knows better than the generals... he knows better than the police.. why should this be any different?

Oh, I'm sure he "consulted", and then proceeded to throw the Black Folk in Chicago back under the bus, after tossing them a very small bone.

...This is not being partisan because again, I'm not for what Trump is doing here. And while I don't study the problems of Chicago, what I have heard (in television interviews with Chicago law enforcement) is that many of the shootings are drug and gang related...
Trouble is, much of the West and South Sides of Chicago are gang-infested... thousands of members, more thousands of auxiliaries and hangers-on.

...There is a political aspect of Trump marching in hundreds of armed personnel into an American city, and then there are the actions that are going to take place...
Never can tell, with Mister Bomb-the-Shit-Out-of-Them.

...It these agents are going to concentrate on identifying gang members, rounding them up, keeping an eye on them and taking proactive measures to stop shootings before they happen, then maybe it's not so unrealistic that 20 federal agents can make a big difference.
Time will tell. Unfortunately, it's nearly certain that I"ll be back in six months, saying "I told you so". I will take very little pleasure in doing so.

That's a very good question... after all... he knows better than the generals... he knows better than the police.. why should this be any different?

Oh, I'm sure he "consulted", and then proceeded to throw the Black Folk in Chicago back under the bus, after tossing them a very small bone.

Who threw more black people under the bus than DumBama? What did he ever do for the blacks in Chicago or anywhere else in the country? Trump is throwing them a bone? Well that's a hell of a lot more than Obama threw them.

Give DT some credit. He's going out of his way to help people in a city and state that voted against him. What other President has done that?

Time will tell. Unfortunately, it's nearly certain that I"ll be back in six months, saying "I told you so". I will take very little pleasure in doing so.

And if there is improvement, you won't be back at all.

...Who threw more black people under the bus than DumBama?...
This isn't about Obumble... it's about Drumpf... and his throwing Black Folk a very small bone, before tossing them back under the bus again.

...What did he ever do for the blacks in Chicago or anywhere else in the country?...
This isn't about Obumble... it's about Drumpf.

...Trump is throwing them a bone? Well that's a hell of a lot more than Obama threw them...
This isn't about Obumble... it's about Drumpf.

...Give DT some credit. He's going out of his way to help people in a city and state that voted against him. What other President has done that?...
Here's merely serving-up Window Dressing with a crappy contribution like 20 ATF agents... and, this isn't about other Presidents... it's about Drumpf.

...And if there is improvement, you won't be back at all.
And there is where you are wrong.

If I made a wrong call here (i.e., Drumpf's 20 ATF agents are like a teacup against a tsunami of lawlessness on Chicago's West and South Sides), I will gladly 'fess up.

What is your gauge for "improvement" ?

What quantification would you care to apply to that gauge?

What is your timeline for achieving that quantification?

No, Kondor...it's not about Obama or Trump, no matter how hard you try to make it so.

This is about the people of Chicago, how they have turned their city into a war zone.

This is about a useless POS mayor who has proven he can't handle the job, who should have taken care of it itead of having the federal govt step in.

This is about a failed governor who also hasn't done his job. Again, this is not the Federal govt's job. People scream all the time about STATES' RIGHTS...well, they also have RESPONSIBILITIES, too!

This isn't about Obumble... it's about Drumpf... and his throwing Black Folk a very small bone, before tossing them back under the bus again.

I see you wish to avoid what your hero has not done. So let me explain it this way: Trump is at least trying to do something. It doesn't matter whether you think it will make a difference or not. What matters here is if there are results.

Here's merely serving-up Window Dressing with a crappy contribution like 20 ATF agents... and, this isn't about other Presidents... it's about Drumpf.

Oh really? And what goal does he hope to achieve with this so-called window dressing of yours? So let me reiterate: he's sending agents to a city and state that voted against him and probably will the next election. All this talk about how Republicans only care about the rich and could care less about the blacks and the poor are pure bullshit. Unlike DumBama (yes I'm bringing him up again) he's demonstrating that he's the President of all people and not just the people that voted for him. That's a hell of a lot more than Hillary or DumBama has shown to Republican cities or states.

And there is where you are wrong.

If I made a wrong call here (i.e., Drumpf's 20 ATF agents are like a teacup against a tsunami of lawlessness on Chicago's West and South Sides), I will gladly 'fess up.

What is your gauge for "improvement" ?

What quantification would you care to apply to that gauge?

What is your timeline for achieving that quantification?

My gauge for improvement is a reduction of needless murders. My gauge for improvement is reducing the amount of drugs that come into that city that are responsible for those murders. My gauge for improvement is getting deadly weapons out of the hands of gangs in Chicago.

Send more? Why send any at all? It is a states problem.

Have you not noticed that the media has been silent about the financial status of Illinois? They run a 30-second spot here and there. Gloss out a few numbers and then move on to the Russia hysteria.

No mention that there is serious talk in that state of dissolution.
No mention that the state is broke, its credit rating shot, and that it can't borrow any money.
The City of Chicago, like most Democrat cities, is seriously mismanaged and broke. In hock to its eyes.

The media barely informs the country of this.

Now you want Trump to send an army of BATF. I wonder how that would play out on the national stage. Trump invade American city! I can just see the headlines, complete with editorials of how Trump is bringing about the end of the union and putting all states under his iron fist of authoritarianism.

I hate to say it, but we need to let them hit rock bottom, which means they'll be a total write off.

Trump says he is sending federal help to fight Chicago crime

President Donald Trump said on Friday he was sending federal help to fight crime in Chicago that has reached "epidemic" proportions.

The government is sending federal agents to Chicago and plans to prosecute firearms cases aggressively, Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Fox News when asked about Trump's statement about the plan in an early-morning Twitter post.

"Crime and killings in Chicago have reached such epidemic proportions that I am sending in Federal help. 1714 shootings in Chicago this year!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president has regularly singled out Chicago's violent crime problem and in January decried the high crime rate in the third-most populous U.S. city as "carnage."

In 2016, the number of murders in Chicago exceeded 760, a jump of nearly 60 percent, and was more than New York and Los Angeles combined. There were more than 4,300 shooting victims in the city last year, according to police.

The number of murders, shootings and shooting victims have all decreased slightly this year in the city of 2.7 million. There have been 320 murders, down from 322 over the same period last year. There have been 1,703 shooting victims, down from 1,935, according to police figures.

Sessions said the anti-crime policies in Chicago have not worked and police "have been demoralized in many ways."

The federal assistance will come in the form of the Chicago Crime Gun Strike Force, a collaboration between the police and the Department of Justice's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

The group, including police officers, federal agents and intelligence analysts, will work to impede the flow of illegal guns throughout Chicago and target repeat gun offenders.

"The Trump Administration will not let the bloodshed go on; we cannot accept these levels of violence," Sessions said in a statement on Friday afternoon. The group became operational on June 1, Sessions said...

All lives matter, including black people murdered by other black people.

Let us know when the realm has been cleansed and all is calm in the kingdom. And that doesn't mean report back in two years "Trump drops violent crime in Chicago by 1.8%, unheard of!"

Forum List

Back