President Trump sending feds to Chicago to stop black genocide under Rahm Emanuel

...perhaps if the people of Chicago stopped acting like animals, if they tried acting like descent human beings, and tried NOT shooting each other things would improve...

Trump says he is sending federal help to fight Chicago crime

President Donald Trump said on Friday he was sending federal help to fight crime in Chicago that has reached "epidemic" proportions.

The government is sending federal agents to Chicago and plans to prosecute firearms cases aggressively, Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Fox News when asked about Trump's statement about the plan in an early-morning Twitter post.

"Crime and killings in Chicago have reached such epidemic proportions that I am sending in Federal help. 1714 shootings in Chicago this year!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president has regularly singled out Chicago's violent crime problem and in January decried the high crime rate in the third-most populous U.S. city as "carnage."

In 2016, the number of murders in Chicago exceeded 760, a jump of nearly 60 percent, and was more than New York and Los Angeles combined. There were more than 4,300 shooting victims in the city last year, according to police.

The number of murders, shootings and shooting victims have all decreased slightly this year in the city of 2.7 million. There have been 320 murders, down from 322 over the same period last year. There have been 1,703 shooting victims, down from 1,935, according to police figures.

Sessions said the anti-crime policies in Chicago have not worked and police "have been demoralized in many ways."

The federal assistance will come in the form of the Chicago Crime Gun Strike Force, a collaboration between the police and the Department of Justice's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

The group, including police officers, federal agents and intelligence analysts, will work to impede the flow of illegal guns throughout Chicago and target repeat gun offenders.

"The Trump Administration will not let the bloodshed go on; we cannot accept these levels of violence," Sessions said in a statement on Friday afternoon. The group became operational on June 1, Sessions said...

All lives matter, including black people murdered by other black people.

the article says nothing about "genocide" (which is a word you should be careful about using, dum dum) and it certainly doesn't say any "genocide" is caused by Rahm Emanuel.

Stop lying, loon.

all lives matter? :rofl:

I'm sure white supremacists like sessions are all broke up about it....

Twenty ATF staffers...

Enough to say he kept his promise...

Insufficient to do jack-$hit...

Like Drumpf gives a rat's ass about the inner cities, except as window-dressing for vote-getting...

Wanna REALLY get something done in that $hithole?

Federalize the Illinois National Guard for a year's active duty (and hazardous duty pay), and declare martial law for a year, within affected Chicago neighborhoods...

Putting the Chicago Police Department under Federal military jurisdiction, within those neighborhoods...

During that time, they go house-to-house and seize all firearms for which a valid permit does not exist...

Anyone caught carrying without a carry-permit gets shipped to Gitmo for "special rehabilitation"...
You're attacking Trump for the f*ed up mess Emanuel let happen and Barry ignored?

As Chicago set and broke new records each year for gun violence, those 2 clowns did NOTHING. Black Lives...andd Chicago...may Matter, but not to those two, as their records show.

Damn, snowflakes just have to invent reasons to hate Trump and Kiss Barry's ass.
I am not attacking Trump for the f*ed up mess Emanual let happen and Barry ignored.

I am dissing Trump because he's not doing anywhere near enough... what he's doing is window dressing... a band-aid on a severed limb... got it, now?
If that's true, it is still infinitely more than Barry and Rham ever did.
Yes.

20 Federal officers are better than 0.

Big Frigging Deal.

Sending-in a joke-of-a-team is only marginally better than doing nothing.

If yer gonna do, then DO, eh?
I'm all for the GOVERNOR sending in the National Guard. Where the hell is HE?!

Twenty ATF staffers...

Like Drumpf gives a rat's ass about the inner cities, except as window-dressing for vote-getting...

Federalize the Illinois National Guard for a year's active duty (and hazardous duty pay), and declare martial law for a year, within affected Chicago neighborhoods...

Putting the Chicago Police Department under Federal military jurisdiction, within those neighborhoods...

During that time, they go house-to-house and seize all firearms for which a valid permit does not exist...

Anyone caught carrying without a carry-permit gets shipped to Gitmo for "special rehabilitation"...
Well it's more than Obama did.
Yep.

True.

But it's nowhere near enough.

Trump needs to do more.

LOTS more.

Twenty ATF agents is a joke... a drop-in-the-bucket... a flea... a pimple... next-to-nothing.

If yer gonna do, then DO, dammit!

If they focus on fucking the shit out of criminals who use guns, the effect could be more dramatic than you think.
Doubtful.

Yer sending-in 20 agents to stop gun-violence in both the West Side and South Side of Chicago.

You need to send a couple-hundred.

That, or the frigging National Guard.

Its' gotten that bad.

They don't need to start arresting those committing gun violence in those communities.

They need to start shooting them dead.

Twenty ATF staffers...

You're attacking Trump for the f*ed up mess Emanuel let happen and Barry ignored?

As Chicago set and broke new records each year for gun violence, those 2 clowns did NOTHING. Black Lives...andd Chicago...may Matter, but not to those two, as their records show.

Damn, snowflakes just have to invent reasons to hate Trump and Kiss Barry's ass.
I am not attacking Trump for the f*ed up mess Emanual let happen and Barry ignored.

I am dissing Trump because he's not doing anywhere near enough... what he's doing is window dressing... a band-aid on a severed limb... got it, now?
Yes.

Big Frigging Deal.

Trying to avert Illinois from going bankrupt

Twenty ATF staffers...

Yes.

Big Frigging Deal.

Jerkin'-around in Springfield, just like Emanuel is jerkin' around in City Hall.

President Donald Trump said on Friday he was sending federal help to fight crime in Chicago that has reached "epidemic" proportions.

The government is sending federal agents to Chicago and plans to prosecute firearms cases aggressively, Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Fox News when asked about Trump's statement about the plan in an early-morning Twitter post.

"Crime and killings in Chicago have reached such epidemic proportions that I am sending in Federal help. 1714 shootings in Chicago this year!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president has regularly singled out Chicago's violent crime problem and in January decried the high crime rate in the third-most populous U.S. city as "carnage."

In 2016, the number of murders in Chicago exceeded 760, a jump of nearly 60 percent, and was more than New York and Los Angeles combined. There were more than 4,300 shooting victims in the city last year, according to police.

The number of murders, shootings and shooting victims have all decreased slightly this year in the city of 2.7 million. There have been 320 murders, down from 322 over the same period last year. There have been 1,703 shooting victims, down from 1,935, according to police figures.

Sessions said the anti-crime policies in Chicago have not worked and police "have been demoralized in many ways."

The federal assistance will come in the form of the Chicago Crime Gun Strike Force, a collaboration between the police and the Department of Justice's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

The group, including police officers, federal agents and intelligence analysts, will work to impede the flow of illegal guns throughout Chicago and target repeat gun offenders.

"The Trump Administration will not let the bloodshed go on; we cannot accept these levels of violence," Sessions said in a statement on Friday afternoon. The group became operational on June 1, Sessions said...

the article says nothing about "genocide" (which is a word you should be careful about using, dum dum) and it certainly doesn't say any "genocide" is caused by Rahm Emanuel.

Stop lying, loon.

How cute, liberals exposed with their own hacked emails as racistt, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites calling others names... :p

Stop lying, loon.

1. I had no problem seeing that the "genocide" was AsianTrumpsupporters slant on it, not part of the Administration's. Did you really find that confusing?

2. Sessions is not a white supremacist. That you feel a need to lie, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

3. All lives do matter. I celebrate this move by Trump that might very well turn things around in a major US city.

Twenty ATF staffers...

Yes.

Big Frigging Deal.

Agreed.

Twenty ATF staffers...

And the first night a hood rat gets cut to ribbons for whipping out his air soft gun? Na. That's the movies. Im with the poster that says let Chicago deal with it. I mean after this, we going to bail Chicago out of their money issues to?

Last edited:
Twenty ATF staffers...

Yep.

True.

Trump needs to do more.

LOTS more.

Twenty ATF agents is a joke... a drop-in-the-bucket... a flea... a pimple... next-to-nothing.

If they focus on fucking the shit out of criminals who use guns, the effect could be more dramatic than you think.
Doubtful.

Yer sending-in 20 agents to stop gun-violence in both the West Side and South Side of Chicago.

Its' gotten that bad.

They don't need to start arresting those committing gun violence in those communities.

And if their actions bear significant fruit? Will you admit that Trump is a fricking genius?

While i agree Chicago is in bad shape, where does the federal government have authority to do this?
It's in the F of the ATF. Sounds like they'll be going after the gun suppliers.

i doubt that. I suspect we will see them enforcing and prosecuting gun laws violated by criminals, that normally get plea bargained away or simply ignored.

While i agree Chicago is in bad shape, where does the federal government have authority to do this?

Wait a minute, so that's want the F in BATF means? I thought it was for flowers or something figured they would go there hand out flowers and apologize in profusion. You mean Feds ar going some place to actually work? Have to be Chi-town is a shit hole. No way they are going for fun.

Stop lying, loon.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and stop the libel of our attorney general.

Twenty ATF staffers...

And the first night a hood rat gets cut to ribbons for whipping out his air soft gun? Na. That's the movies. Im with the poster that says let Chicago deal with it. I mean after this, we going to bail Chicago out of their money issues to?
OK... then let 'em rot, and slaughter each other... they won't be missed... but don't be hypocritical about saying you'll "help" them, then send 'em a tiny band-aid...

Twenty ATF staffers...

Yep.

True.

Trump needs to do more.

LOTS more.

Doubtful.

Its' gotten that bad.

And if their actions bear significant fruit? Will you admit that Trump is a fricking genius?
Your boy is clinically unstable... which pretty-much 'trumps' anything else that The Creature might (or might not) be...

i doubt that. I suspect we will see them enforcing and prosecuting gun laws violated by criminals, that normally get plea bargained away or simply ignored.
That wouldn't make any sense to me. It makes much more sense to go after the supply of illegal guns, which is a main reason the ATF was formed.

Forum List

Back