President Trump rescinded $400,000 grant to help combat far-right extremism and Neo Nazi's.

Good, it should have been rescinded to combat nihilistic domestic terrorist groups such as blm and antifa.

How is BLM nihilstic or terrorist?

The group has no set of values. Look at the murder rate among black on black murder crimes across america. This is purely about hate and tearing down america. Its roots are the usual backed soros funders who are continually pushing for racial strife and discord. Its abhorrent.

Actually, they have a well defined set of values none of which seem to include hate or tearing down America. Have you actually looked at what their founders set forth? You may not agree with it, but it's hardly about hate. http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

Ex-neo Nazi says Trump revoked Obama-era grant for group

“Under President Obama, my organization, Life After Hate, was awarded a $400,000 grant to help combat far-right extremism,” co-founder Christian Picciolini told CBS News’ John Dickerson Sunday. “And when President Trump took office, immediately that grant was rescinded."

“We were the only organization of the pool of grantees that was focused on white supremacist, extremists and disengaging people from that movement," Picciolini said.

“Everybody at Life After Hate is a former extremist, so we understand the (motivations) of why people join," Picciolini said. “But, more importantly, we understand what it takes to get out of these groups.”

-----------------------

Of course. Why would a pro Nazi administration support an Anti Neo Nazi organization. Trump wants more not fewer. Duh!

Good. The government shouldn't be funding a leftwing propaganda organ.

Good, it should have been rescinded to combat nihilistic domestic terrorist groups such as blm and antifa.

The group has no set of values. Look at the murder rate among black on black murder crimes across america. This is purely about hate and tearing down america. Its roots are the usual backed soros funders who are continually pushing for racial strife and discord. Its abhorrent.

Actually, they have a well defined set of values none of which seem to include hate or tearing down America. Have you actually looked at what their founders set forth? You may not agree with it, but it's hardly about hate. http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
Killing cops doesn't include hate?

“Under President Obama, my organization, Life After Hate, was awarded a $400,000 grant to help combat far-right extremism,” co-founder Christian Picciolini told CBS News’ John Dickerson Sunday. “And when President Trump took office, immediately that grant was rescinded."

“We were the only organization of the pool of grantees that was focused on white supremacist, extremists and disengaging people from that movement," Picciolini said.

“Everybody at Life After Hate is a former extremist, so we understand the (motivations) of why people join," Picciolini said. “But, more importantly, we understand what it takes to get out of these groups.”

-----------------------

Of course. Why would a pro Nazi administration support an Anti Neo Nazi organization. Trump wants more not fewer. Duh!

Please show me what is left wing about it...it is a recovery center. Just like an addiction center, to change their life's ..

-----------------------

Please show me what is left wing about it...it is a recovery center. Just like an addiction center, to change their life's ..

Bullshit. It's a propaganda organ.

-----------------------

Fucking AWESOME!
This president is such a badass...Hopefully Donny T will funnel that $400k to White Nationalists.

In the last 2 weeks it has become obvious that the violent leftist extremists Antifa are a much bigger threat to the United States' Democracy.

Domestic enemies using violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights are more of a threat than racist red necks protecting statues.

Antifa has even come out publicly and admitted they are determined to use violence and to deny Americans of their Constitutional Rights to push their agenda and to silence any other voice that disagrees with them.

Fund the shutdown of this new domestic threat.

-----------------------

Bullshit. It's a propaganda organ.

Back yourself up... There are groups that help prostitutes get off the street, homeless off the street.. Pregnant addicted women off the street to raise their babies who would have been born addicted.. ever hear about a crack baby?
I worked in a non-profit just like I mentioned...

Back yourself up.

-----------------------

I see you changed your screen name. What's up with that?

The ignorant comments on this thread is astounding.

I am an addiction counselor, and who gives a flying hoot what side of hate you are on..This group is trying to help them.

Just like addiction the subconscious part of the brain needs to be constantly on recovery.

The dumb ass president stopped the grant people..

The friggin debt ridden Federal government gives out far too many grants as it is.

The dumbass President is that Obama asshole that put us $10 trillion in debt giving out grant money, subsidies and welfare to everybody and their little brown dog.

If we are hell bent on giving out grants to fight hate groups then we need to be fighting groups like Black Lives Matter, ANTIFAC, corrupt Democrats and maybe even a few Muslims.

They burned down Ferguson, Coyote. Hell, they've executed cops because blacklivesmatter. That's domestic terrorism.

I am an addiction counselor, and who gives a flying hoot what side of hate you are on..This group is trying to help them.

Just like addiction the subconscious part of the brain needs to be constantly on recovery.

The friggin debt ridden Federal government gives out far too many grants as it is.

The dumbass President is that Obama asshole that put us $10 trillion in debt giving out grant money, subsidies and welfare to everybody and their little brown dog.

If we are hell bent on giving out grants to fight hate groups then we need to be fighting groups like Black Lives Matter, ANTIFAC, corrupt Democrats and maybe even a few Muslims.

You whine about a little grant,but I don't see any one crying about Trumps Florida costs..

A $1 trillion spending bill Trump signed Friday while in Bedminster includes $61 million to reimburse law enforcement agencies for the costs of protecting Trump and his family when they are at his private properties in New York and Florida. The bill would cover expenses incurred at Trump Tower and the Mar-a-Lago resort from the Nov. 8 election through September.

That bill also adds $58 million for additional Secret Service costs such as rent in Trump Tower and housing for agents at Mar-a-Lago.

Here's How Much It Costs Taxpayers for Donald Trump to Stay at His Weekend Getaways

You whine about a little grant,but I don't see any one crying about Trumps Florida costs..

A $1 trillion spending bill Trump signed Friday while in Bedminster includes $61 million to reimburse law enforcement agencies for the costs of protecting Trump and his family when they are at his private properties in New York and Florida. The bill would cover expenses incurred at Trump Tower and the Mar-a-Lago resort from the Nov. 8 election through September.

That bill also adds $58 million for additional Secret Service costs such as rent in Trump Tower and housing for agents at Mar-a-Lago.

Here's How Much It Costs Taxpayers for Donald Trump to Stay at His Weekend Getaways

...and neither did you bitch about Obama's million dollar vacations that he took quite frequently. At least Trump is donating his salary back to the government, which is a lot more than you can say for that Obama asshole, isn't it?

I didn't vote for Trump so you can take your partisan pig shit and cram it.

The only thing I can say about his work schedule is that he is working hard to make this country great again and is accomplishing a tremendous amount more that that Obama piece of shit. Obama was absolutely worthless and a disaster, wasn't he?

The government spends far too much money and we should not have any grants, welfare, entitlements or bailouts. That goes for everybody.

Two things about government expenditures. Usually for the wrong thing and never spent wisely. I doubt the American taxpayer would have got jackshit for that $400K just like all the other grant money that is wasted.

...and neither did you bitch about Obama's million dollar vacations that he took quite frequently. At least Trump is donating his salary back to the government, which is a lot more than you can say for that Obama asshole, isn't it?

I didn't vote for Trump so you can take your partisan pig shit and cram it.

The only thing I can say about his work schedule is that he is working hard to make this country great again and is accomplishing a tremendous amount more that that Obama piece of shit. Obama was absolutely worthless and a disaster, wasn't he?

The government spends far too much money and we should not have any grants, welfare, entitlements or bailouts. That goes for everybody.

Two things about government expenditures. Usually for the wrong thing and never spent wisely. I doubt the American taxpayer would have got jackshit for that $400K just like all the other grant money that is wasted.

Who is really getting the entitlements ?

Obama's 'Vacation, Political Travel' Cost $100M Over 8 Years
( pretty normal )

Trump 1 Trillion for one year.....

You could have stopped at obam4a. It was his program. Revoke every dime.

Blm just tried to assassinate a judge. Give the money to the police.

You could have stopped at obam4a. It was his program. Revoke every dime.

Blm just tried to assassinate a judge. Give the money to the police.
You got a link to that?
Maybe your confused with the paralegal you kind killed in Virginia?

Trump wants tax cuts will explode the deficit and the government spends many, many times more on Trump's vacations than fighting Nazism. Course, with Trump, we understand why.

-----------------------

He and you think that it is the governments job to fund censorship?

Forum List

Back