PRESIDENT Trump Re-files Texas Court Case

Trump has not refiled the Texas law suite, USMB is a contributor to America's misinformation epidemic and Trump's scam of collecting donated funds for his election fraud con job.

Trump Approves Filing Retooled Texas-Style Election Challenges: Giuliani

President Donald Trump’s legal team is planning on filing retooled lawsuits, his lawyer said Saturday.

“We move immediately, seamlessly, to plan B, which is to bring lawsuits now in each one of the states. We had them ready. They’re just a version of the one that was brought in the Supreme Court. So last night, the president made the decision,” Rudy Giuliani said during an appearance on “War Room: Pandemic.”

Texas filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Court against Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan, alleging the elections there were run contrary to the Constitution. The nation’s top court rejected the suit late Friday.

Trump’s team is going to file suits or has already filed in the four states as well as Arizona and Nevada. The suits will incorporate allegations in the complaint filed by Texas.

“If the state doesn’t have standing, surely the president of the United States has standing. And certainly the electors in the states have standing. So they will be bringing those very cases right in those courts, starting today,” Giuliani said. “And let’s see what excuse they can try to use to avoid having a hearing on that.”

Courts have been using the matter of standing to dodge facing the facts, he alleged, adding, “Nobody wants to face the reality that this election was stolen.”

Not a single court decision has had a hearing yet. They haven’t heard from a single witness. They haven’t looked at a single tape. They haven’t listened to a single recording. There are thousands of them. They haven’t even bothered to look at the tape in Atlanta, Georgia, which is dispositive. It shows an ongoing voter theft of 30,000 votes, enough to change the election.

Why?

The SCOTUS has already bowed to terrorism and will cower to the democrat Brown Shirts of ANTIFA.

The rule of law in America is over. The Constitution is over. There is no reason for a Supreme Court anymore, there is no law in this land.

1608115900947.png
1608115900947.png

It's sad watching all the tears coming from Trump Humpers.

Maybe you are imagining what your response would be?

Unlike you the Supreme Court has to at least give the appearance that they are interested in
preserving our democracy and preventing it from devolving into a Venezuelan type dictatorship.

But of course you have no interest in that.

(Venezuela, by the way, is where the democrats got their Dominion vote fixing machines from as they were developed and first put into use there. You have to say the left really knows their election stealing business.)

Listen, you brain-dead cultist, that's EXACTLY what SCOTUS did!

This isn't some two-bit tin-pot third-world dictatorship, where the strong man with the cult following gets to proclaim himself winner, as you are pining for.

There have been 60 cases brought to court, and 0 cases of evidence found by the court.

That you whine and complain that your Orange God didn't win because of your FEELINGS, snowflake, is no reason to overturn 244 years of the republic.

Now STFU, quit whining like a spoiled brat, and put on your big boy pants for a change.

You cultists are embarrassing.
Hey asshole, YOU try looking at the truth instead of your blatant BULLShIT for once you moron . There is EVIDENCE, video and otherwise, of blatant fraud. Ignored by judges. People filing sworn affidavits are not even being allowed to speak. And of course, brain dead assholes like you just parrot the bullshit of “no evidence” while to this day crying “Russian collusion!”. So it’s YOU who can shut the fuck up as this suit will be refiled and WILL be heard. Uneducated cowards like you are embarrassments. Period.

Is there, though? Remember the 'suitcases of ballots for biden hidden under the table'? Those turned out to be designated ballot boxes containing valid ballots.

There's a reason why Trump's attorney's have NEVER alleged fraud in their legal arguments. Their 'evidence' doesn't hold up.

i heard the last count was 60 cases LOST. & only one was won & that had to do with social distancing by poll watchers. the others were tossed because of ZERO evidence.

Democrats cheated. Trump won. That is a fact.
And Biden will be living in the White House starting next month.

tenor.gif

Will the party let him move in?

Will he resign within minutes of the swearing in? "present" Bai-Degn of a thousand seconds.

As long as he lifts the sanctions on your terrorist country it's all good, right Farouk?
Yes.

No.

You're fucked in the head, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

Faraouk, you're as dishonest as you are stupid. That's hard to do.

LOLOL

Fruitcake, he didn't say he would resign as president so Kamala Harris could become president. He said that as a conversation he had with Obama while he was VP; not as upcoming president of the U.S....

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

How'd you get to be as fucked in the head as you are?? :ack-1:

Maybe you are imagining what your response would be?

Unlike you the Supreme Court has to at least give the appearance that they are interested in
preserving our democracy and preventing it from devolving into a Venezuelan type dictatorship.

But of course you have no interest in that.

(Venezuela, by the way, is where the democrats got their Dominion vote fixing machines from as they were developed and first put into use there. You have to say the left really knows their election stealing business.)

Listen, you brain-dead cultist, that's EXACTLY what SCOTUS did!

This isn't some two-bit tin-pot third-world dictatorship, where the strong man with the cult following gets to proclaim himself winner, as you are pining for.

There have been 60 cases brought to court, and 0 cases of evidence found by the court.

That you whine and complain that your Orange God didn't win because of your FEELINGS, snowflake, is no reason to overturn 244 years of the republic.

Now STFU, quit whining like a spoiled brat, and put on your big boy pants for a change.

You cultists are embarrassing.
Hey asshole, YOU try looking at the truth instead of your blatant BULLShIT for once you moron . There is EVIDENCE, video and otherwise, of blatant fraud. Ignored by judges. People filing sworn affidavits are not even being allowed to speak. And of course, brain dead assholes like you just parrot the bullshit of “no evidence” while to this day crying “Russian collusion!”. So it’s YOU who can shut the fuck up as this suit will be refiled and WILL be heard. Uneducated cowards like you are embarrassments. Period.

Is there, though? Remember the 'suitcases of ballots for biden hidden under the table'? Those turned out to be designated ballot boxes containing valid ballots.

There's a reason why Trump's attorney's have NEVER alleged fraud in their legal arguments. Their 'evidence' doesn't hold up.
Wrong again asshole. As usual. It was CLAIMED they were ballot boxes. Never verified. And why were they HIDDEN under a table until everybody left? Try again loser.

Claimed *by who*? That would be the Voting Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling. A man who is a source matter expert on voting procedure in Georgia.

But you know better, huh?
Hey asshole, was he IN THE ROOM at the time? No. He CLAIMS that’s what those suitcases are. He offers no proof. Try again loser. You’re 0-2 so far.

There are literally hours and hours of video. Video of the poll workers opening envelopes and placing the ballots in designated ballot boxes. Video of those same ballot boxes being opened by poll workers and counting the ballots inside.

And Georgia Voting Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling has watched all of it. And he's confirmed, its all above board. But I should ignore him because you pretend to know better?

Laughing....no.

Again, you poor, gullible soul.....there's a reason why Trump's lawyers have NEVER alleged that fraud occured in their legal arguments.

You've been played, silly.
You poor uneducated inbred retard. Avoiding the obvious fact that the asshole in Georgia was NOT in the room. Thus he can NOT say what those suitcases are with any real meaning. Again you loser, you are now 0-3. Obviously any conservative here knows more than you or any Libtard. Keep your head up your ass. That’s way you don’t have to look at the truth.
Of course he can. See, the video shows designated ballot containers being opened, ballots being placed inside. All by poll workers.

Then those same ballot containers being opened, again, all on video, and the ballots placed within them counted by poll workers.

You call them 'suitcases' because you have no idea what you're talking about. Now why would I ignore the Georgia Voting Implementation Manager speaking about the very election he oversaw....

....and instead believe you, who doesn't know the first thing about Georgia voting procedure?
And the election managers claimed a broken water pipe necessitated sending all observers and workers home-
A LIE. There was no such emergency.

And these special ballots had to be hidden under a table and only brought out after all witnesses
were sent away.....HOW COME?
The lie is yours. The broken water pipe occurred some 16 hours before the observers left and was fixed within 2 hours. It happened at about 6am while the observers left at around 10pm. The two incidents had absolutely nothing to do with each other and the observers did not leave because of the broken water pipe.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

tenor.gif

Will he resign within minutes of the swearing in? "present" Bai-Degn of a thousand seconds.

As long as he lifts the sanctions on your terrorist country it's all good, right Farouk?
Yes.

No.

LOLOL

Fruitcake, he didn't say he would resign as president so Kamala Harris could become president. He said that as a conversation he had with Obama while he was VP; not as upcoming president of the U.S....

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

DERP.

One thing about you Farourk you'r a fucking liar without a hint or a shred of integrity.

But everyone here knows you have no honor.

Now WHAT did Quid Pro say?

{ CNSNews.com) – Former Vice President Joe Biden in discussing how he and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) will deal with disagreements told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday that he will handle it much like he did with former President Barack Obama. }

Wait you filthy fucking liar, that isn't a conversation Quid Pro had with Obamugabe, that was a couple of weeks ago.

You sure are a filthy liar. :thup:

{ She'll say I think we should do a, B, C, or D, and I'll say I like A, don't like B or C. Okay, and like I told Barack, if I read something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign,” Biden said. }

Damn but you're fucking liar Farouk.

Must be a Muslim thing.

The lie is yours. The broken water pipe occurred some 16 hours before the observers left and was fixed within 2 hours. It happened at about 6am while the observers left at around 10pm. The two incidents had absolutely nothing to do with each other and the observers did not leave because of the broken water pipe.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Nice link Farouk.

Oh wait, you don't have a link because you just make shit up. :thup:

tenor.gif

Yes.

No.

LOLOL

DERP.

One thing about you Farourk you'r a fucking liar without a hint or a shred of integrity.

{ CNSNews.com) – Former Vice President Joe Biden in discussing how he and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) will deal with disagreements told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday that he will handle it much like he did with former President Barack Obama. }

Wait you filthy fucking liar, that isn't a conversation Quid Pro had with Obamugabe, that was a couple of weeks ago.

{ She'll say I think we should do a, B, C, or D, and I'll say I like A, don't like B or C. Okay, and like I told Barack, if I read something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign,” Biden said. }

Must be a Muslim thing.

LOLOL

You're a fucking nut, Fruitcake. Your article says what I said. Biden was recalling a conversation he had with Obama. Only because you're fucked in the head do you think Biden said he would resign as president if he had a moral disagreement with Obama.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

tenor.gif

Yes.

No.

LOLOL

DERP.

Must be a Muslim thing.

LOLOL

You're a fucking nut, Fruitcake. Your article says what I said. Biden was recalling a conversation he had with Obama. Only because you're fucked in the head do you think Biden said he would resign as president if he had a moral disagreement with Obama.

Dumbfuck, the article confirms this is a conversation in mid-December.

You're a fucking liar - as everyone here knows.

Nice link Farouk.

LOLOL

Fruitcake, you didn't ask for a link. You want one...?

From rightwing Foxnews....

"At approximately 6:07 a.m., the staff at State Farm Arena notified Fulton County Registration and Elections of a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated," a statement sent to FOX 5 from Fulton County reads in part. "The State Farm Arena team acted swiftly to remediate the issue. Within 2 hours, repairs were complete."

Emphasis added to heighten the laughter at your expense.

tenor.gif

Nice link Farouk.

LOLOL

"At approximately 6:07 a.m., the staff at State Farm Arena notified Fulton County Registration and Elections of a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated," a statement sent to FOX 5 from Fulton County reads in part. "The State Farm Arena team acted swiftly to remediate the issue. Within 2 hours, repairs were complete."

tenor.gif

So you fucking lied again. :thup:

The "water leak" wasn't clear up until 6 in the morning.

You're as dishonest as you are stupid - and that's hard to do,

tenor.gif

Yes.

No.

LOLOL

DERP.

Must be a Muslim thing.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the article confirms this is a conversation in mid-December.

You're a fucking liar - as everyone here knows.

Fruitcake, it confirms the interview between Tapper, Biden and Harris was in December. It was during that interview that Biden recalled a conversation he had had with Obama while he was VP and Obama was president.

As he's talking about his working relationship with Kamala, he compares that relationship with the one he had with Obama while he was VP...

"When we [he and Kamala] disagree, it will be just like, so far, it's been just like Barack and I did....."

Then he speaks of how he and Kamala will work out issues before talking about his relationship with Obama again...

You're beyond crazy to think Biden was saying he would resign as president if he disagrees with Obama. Why would he need to disagree with Obama to resign??

You're so fucked in the head, I think your head might be pregnant.

Nice link Farouk.

LOLOL

tenor.gif

So you fucking lied again. :thup:

The "water leak" wasn't clear up until 6 in the morning.

You're as dishonest as you are stupid - and that's hard to do,
Fruitcake, the leak was discovered at 6am and repaired by 8am.

Learn English, ya fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

"At approximately 6:07 a.m., the staff at State Farm Arena notified Fulton County Registration and Elections of a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated...

You should stop posting before you make too big of an ass of yourself.

Ooops... too late.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back