President Trump puts elephant trophy decision on hold, wants to review & study it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump has a big heart. and he loves animals.

DO4ESbyX0AAcqqc.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS:2up:

((( Bless you Mr President! ))))) :huddle:

Put the decision on hold for ever MR President!!!!! THANK YOU!:clap:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS:2up:

((( Bless you Mr President! ))))) :huddle:

Put the decision on hold for ever MR President!!!!! THANK YOU!:clap:
Just now read this and came to post it. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Trump puts elephant trophies decision on hold following criticism

SNIP:

Trump's decision to review the decision follows intense criticism from some conservationists, many high-profile celebrities such as Ellen DeGeneres, and some members of the GOP party.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) said on Thursday it had determined a ban was no longer necessary on the import of parts of elephants hunted in Zimbabwe and Zambia, a reversal of the policy under the Obama administration.

This is the best news!!:thup::thup::thup:

I really made my day, month and years!!! BLESS

• Banned
Dear Mr. President,

I absolutely implore you to stand for these magnificent creatures and ban ALL so-called “big game trophy hunting.” It is a vile exercise in violence and human depravity to slaughter these divine animals.

I trust in your humanity!

Dear Mr. President,

I absolutely implore you to stand for these magnificent creatures and ban ALL so-called “big game trophy hunting.” It is a vile exercise in violence and human depravity to slaughter these divine animals.

Trump has no authority in Africa

Dear Mr. President,

but Africa wants American money and If America is NOT going to accept the killing of those amazing creatures.....
....and China and the rest of the world is not going to accept it either

Hopefully those poor beautiful amazing creatures will be allowed to share this earth along with us!:thup:

Dear Mr. President,

but Africa wants American money and If America is NOT going to accept the killing of those amazing creatures.....

Hopefully those poor beautiful amazing creatures will be allowed to share this earth along with us!:thup:

I come from a hunting family, shot my first deer at 13. Sorry but I see the value in controlled hunts.

Dear Mr. President,

I come from a hunting family, shot my first deer at 13. Sorry but I see the value in controlled hunts.

I come from a family that loves and protect animals....

I guess that in that sense...we come from different worlds

GOD Bless my family.

Bless elephants and lions and all wildlife....GOD created them GOD loves them too....GOD loves every living creature on this earth.

There is a price to pay if you kill them without impunity.

That is all I will say.

Dear Mr. President,

Maybe NOT in countries affected like Zambia and Zimbabwe. There IS NO CONTROL existing in those countries. They are totally OUT of control. So certifying their judgement on wildlife control/preservation is insane. There was just a military COUPE in Zimbabwe yesterday.

Under those circumstances, we SHOULD NOT help these whack jobs out. That's why it NEEDS further review.

Trump can't make a decision and stick with it.

Trump backs off allowing elephant trophy imports — for now

President Trump and the Interior Department announced Friday night that they're freezing plans to allow the importation of parts of elephants hunted in Zimbabwe and Zambia.

Why it matters: Plans to reverse a ban on such imports had sparked strong criticism from environmental groups and others as well.

Somebody told him it was a stupid idea. He couldn't figure that out for himself.

Trump Jr. shot and mutilated an elephant and now his dad is rewarding him by making it so anyone can join the slaughter and bring home elephant body parts as souvenirs from Africa.

after a massive global outcry Trump was shamed into dropping this disgusting plan.

Forum List

Back