President Trump picks Dastardly Derek Lyons as head of Domestic Policy Council...a former Jeb! person

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he’s the guy who said, “Tim Cook isn’t going to like this” to Trump about his tweet to halt all immigration in the country.

maybe i should read less Politico!

he’s the guy who said, “Tim Cook isn’t going to like this” to Trump about his tweet to halt all immigration in the country.

Maybe you should explain what makes this Derek Lyons "dastardly".

And as expected............

R-3316353-1365672555-3000.jpeg.jpg

• Banned

YOU should explain why you're such a whiny jerk who whines over nothing

Still don't see any explanation there.

What are you saying, that you can't accept any responsibility for your own words?

• Banned

What are you saying, that you can't accept any responsibility for your own words?
that's only inside your sick head

Actually it's all over this board. Most directly right here in this thread, where you STILL have no answer.

• Banned

Actually it's all over this board. Most directly right here in this thread, where you STILL have no answer.
you treat me like i'm your slave. i bet you wish you had some slaves

One of Jared's picks.

He is the quippy guy.

One of Jared's picks.

Works for me. I just wanted to see if the OP could connect the dots. He couldn't.

You should have mentioned who Lyons is then some will get a grasp of who is who.

"Despite a search for a permanent director that included several others, Lyons is expected to keep the acting job through the end of Trump's first term, according to two of the people. Lyons is close to Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, who had also suggested several others who have worked for him at the White House. "

"Lyons, a lawyer, started his career as a law clerk to Brett Kavanaugh when the Supreme Court justice was still a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals."

He is going to shuffle paper to Trump. You know, just the stuff he (DJT) can spin politically. Good luck being Trumps bitch.

Forum List

Back