President Trump on the Jan 6 Committee Report – They Didn’t Address the Election or the Role of Federal Agents

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This proves it was a sham committee and they didn't want the public to find out the real truth. The committee should have been named 'Operation Gaslight '.

Last edited:
2020 was the most secure US election ever.
lie-detector-maury.gif

You couldn't pass a lie detector if your life depended on it Nazi. When Jimmy Carter won in 1976, John Wayne congratulated him even though he backed Carter's opponent. He was not a sore loser like you.

If it were not for President Trump Jan 6 would not have happened.
If Democrats hadn't cheated an election, teh big bad "January 6" attempt to get Congress to hear a redress of grievances would not have happened.
I guess they just weren't in that Festivus spirit. :dunno:

You couldn't pass a lie detector if your life depended on it Nazi. When Jimmy Carter won in 1976, John Wayne congratulated him even though he backed Carter's opponent. He was not a sore loser like you.
Carter was a disaster, and Obama and Biden are worse. I'm no Nazi. My elders killed Nazis, literally. You're looking like a Nazi to me. Hitler like to cheat elections, too.

If Democrats hadn't cheated an election teh big bad "January 6" attempt to get Congress to hear a redress of grievances would not have happened.
I guess they just weren't in that Festivus spirit. :dunno:
There is a lot more evidence of Trump instigated Jan 6 than there is of a stolen election.

The election was legit and it's over. Nothing to address.

As far as Federal agents...there is no proof of anything like that. It's all QAnon nonsense

Carter was a disaster, and Obama and Biden are worse. I'm no Nazi. My elders killed Nazis, literally. You're looking like a Nazi to me. Hitler like to cheat elections, too.
And you dishonor your elders.

It's not the first time that has happened

And you dishonor your elders.

It's not the first time that has happened
Fuck off, commie shitbag. You dishonor every veteran that ever fought for the freedom of America.
You spit right in their faces with all your anti-American posts day in and day out.

Fuck off, commie shitbag. You dishonor every veteran that ever fought for the freedom of America.
You spit right in their faces with all your anti-American posts day in and day out.
I have NEVER posted anything remotely close to "anti-American"

Unlike your self I honor this country and the Constitution that is its basis

" They Didn’t Address the Election or the Role of Federal Agents"

Not only that.....but they didn't address 'right-to-carry' Space Lasers, the saltiness of Campbell soups, the addition of soy oil to imported olive oil, nor neighbors who don't pick up their mutt's poop.

So yeah, there is a LOT they didn't investigate, but......they did cover some good stuff. And, good poster Maga Macho Man.....you can read all about it in this link:

If it were not for President Trump Jan 6 would not have happened.
The Jan 6 that asshole lying Dems describe didn't happen. There was no 'insurrection'. Your idiot in the Senate compared it to the attack on Pearl Harbor for christ sake. Talk about FAKING it.

Just one of the 6 months of Dem riots with Dems running amok rioting, looting and burning was far worse than a small group of people who got rowdy in the capital.

The Jan 6 that asshole lying Dems describe didn't happen. There was no 'insurrection'. Your idiot in the Senate compared it to the attack on Pearl Harbor for christ sake. Talk about FAKING it.

Just one of the 6 months of Dem riots with Dems running amok rioting, looting and burning was far worse than a small group of people who got rowdy in the capital.
How do you explain all the video? The confessions and convictions?

Your RW insurrectionist buddies SPAT in the face of EVERY LEO with their unlawful attempt to overthrow the election by attacking the very Police they pretend to respect.

You and your ilk dishonored every LEO that day, but you had a reason, right?

Forum List

Back