President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Except you did...
Wrong again. I said that you don’t know what was discussed. I never said I did. In fact, unless you were there or have a recording, the only ones who know for sure what was and what was not discussed are the participants. All I offered one of innumerable possible topics of conversation.

Except the reports from the GOP and Trumps' own DOJ documenting the meetings between Trumps' campaign and Russian intel...

Sorry to ruin your already worthless existence just a bit more.
You are incapable of ruining anything in my life. And you still cannot grasp that some outsiders’ “documentation” is second hand info at best.

If you imagine you “know” what was discussed, feel free to point to the quote and the source of the quote. This should be funny.

The fact remains: you are bleating out a series of talking pointlesses. But getting down to it, you never seem able to support your claims. Ever.

hahah it according to the indictment the Obama DOJ clearly believes he was and lied about it

What indictment. The Obama DOJ hasn't indicted anyone.

Even John Durham has denied that the Clinton Campaign spied on the Trump White House:

Even John Durham has denied this allegation. This lawyer was a cyber security lawyer who had worked briefly on the campaign in a limited role but was not a part of the campaign’s legal team.

Firm lawyers often consult with other lawyers in their firms if the question is outside their area of expertise. After the Russian hacking, the DNC would have need of a cybersecurity lawyer’s advice on dealing with the breach, but he wasn’t normally a member of the legal team assigned to that client.

The information he gave to the FBI came from another client, and his lie was to conceal THEIR identity, which they asked not to be revealed.

Comey et al may face both civil and criminal penalties before it's all done, I sincerely hope so.

Comey is not and has never been under investigation except by Durham.

Furthermore, the indictment filed by Durham came within days of the expiry of the Statute of Limitations on the matters under investigation.

Durham investigated for three years and found nothing. There will be no more charges on the investigation of the investigators because there’s no evidence that any of them committed any crimes.

Fox News went crazy for a day or so making whack-a-doodle accusations against the Clinton campaign until Hillary Clinton threatened to sue FOX for slander and liable, and suddenly FOX dropped it by like a hot potato and her name was never heard again.

Comey is not and has never been under investigation except by Durham.

Furthermore, the indictment filed by Durham came within days of the expiry of the Statute of Limitations on the matters under investigation.

Durham investigated for three years and found nothing. There will be no more charges on the investigation of the investigators because there’s no evidence that any of them committed any crimes.

Fox News went crazy for a day or so making whack-a-doodle accusations against the Clinton campaign until Hillary Clinton threatened to sue FOX for slander and liable, and suddenly FOX dropped it by like a hot potato and her name was never heard again.
Right, but FOX knows its audience. They know it doesn't matter if what they say has any basis. Just saying it does the job.

What indictment. The Obama DOJ hasn't indicted anyone.

Even John Durham has denied that the Clinton Campaign spied on the Trump White House:

Even John Durham has denied this allegation. This lawyer was a cyber security lawyer who had worked briefly on the campaign in a limited role but was not a part of the campaign’s legal team.

Firm lawyers often consult with other lawyers in their firms if the question is outside their area of expertise. After the Russian hacking, the DNC would have need of a cybersecurity lawyer’s advice on dealing with the breach, but he wasn’t normally a member of the legal team assigned to that client.

The information he gave to the FBI came from another client, and his lie was to conceal THEIR identity, which they asked not to be revealed.
sorry xiden doj…yes they indicted clintons lawyer

sorry xiden doj…yes they indicted clintons lawyer

He wasn't "Clinton's lawyer". He was a firm lawyer brought in to consult after the hacking. He wasn't even assigned to the client.

Happens all the time in law firms. I worked on the Chrysler sale to Fiat. It wasn't a real estate department file, it was a corporate securities sale file. We had to prepare opinions on the property leases held by the Chrysler. This was a frequent occurrence on sale of corporate securities, or IPO's.

Full service law firms assign lawyers to a file, but if they require expertise outside of the practice group, they will consult with other practice groups as needed. Smaller firms refer their clients to other firms for work outside their specialties, but then you run the risk of losing the client to a larger firm who can serve them in house.

He wasn't "Clinton's lawyer". He was a firm lawyer brought in to consult after the hacking. He wasn't even assigned to the client.

Happens all the time in law firms. I worked on the Chrysler sale to Fiat. It wasn't a real estate department file, it was a corporate securities sale file. We had to prepare opinions on the property leases held by the Chrysler. This was a frequent occurrence on sale of corporate securities, or IPO's.

Full service law firms assign lawyers to a file, but if they require expertise outside of the practice group, they will consult with other practice groups as needed. Smaller firms refer their clients to other firms for work outside their specialties, but then you run the risk of losing the client to a larger firm who can serve them in house.
hahaha he was a clinton/dnc lawyer

he’s literally charged with lying about. being one

hahah it according to the indictment the Obama DOJ clearly believes he was and lied about it
xvhiuTf.png

Forum List

Back