President Trump in Michigan vs Hacks at Press Dinner. Who won?

Part of the fun was having Sanders and Conway sitting there unable to respond at all. It was no competition. That's a silly suggestion. One side gets to vomit and the other side can do nothing but sit there. It might have been entirely different had Sanders and Conway been allowed to take the podium and throw a few insults of their own, but that's not allowed. It was satisfying to see the honorable people who just got up and walked out.

Trump was the clear winner and a win that will have repercussions for a long time to come.

Actually it was just a comedian who got up there and said offensive things for publicity. Same thing Trump used to do to make himself president. Same thing he still does to this day, to entertain his followers who like having a comedian as president.

It will indeed have repercussions ... for Michelle Wolf's career. One way or the other. Most likely she will become more popular. As for everything else? Not really.

I just think the thing wasn’t what the Press Corps needs
They are accused of being partisan and Wolfs act was nothing but a mean spirited attack

Part of the fun was having Sanders and Conway sitting there unable to respond at all. It was no competition. That's a silly suggestion. One side gets to vomit and the other side can do nothing but sit there. It might have been entirely different had Sanders and Conway been allowed to take the podium and throw a few insults of their own, but that's not allowed. It was satisfying to see the honorable people who just got up and walked out.

Trump was the clear winner and a win that will have repercussions for a long time to come.

Actually it was just a comedian who got up there and said offensive things for publicity. Same thing Trump used to do to make himself president. Same thing he still does to this day, to entertain his followers who like having a comedian as president.

It will indeed have repercussions ... for Michelle Wolf's career. One way or the other. Most likely she will become more popular. As for everything else? Not really.

I just think the thing wasn’t what the Press Corps needs
They are accused of being partisan and Wolfs act was nothing but a mean spirited attack

Well, like she said, I guess they should have done their homework on her before inviting her to speak. Too bad.

In practical terms, it doesn't make a difference. Trump has already convinced his supporters that the media always lies. People who don't like Trump loved Wolf. Everyone else has kind of caught on to the media bias and started looking for reliable news sources outside the mainstream. I mostly listen to neutral stations on Sirius XM, for example. I rarely ever listen to CNN, FOX, or others of their kind.

Americans just need to wake up and realize that evil pervert Elites control the entertainment industry. It's especially true of Hollywood and the Music Business. Too many Americans have stopped worshipping God, and are now worshipping the entertainment perverts. They don't realize it, but they're worshipping pure evil. I pray more Americans find God. Have a great Sunday. God Bless. :)
What a bunch of pussies Republicans are

Whine that everyone is against them....the media, comedians, Hollywood, scientists, historians

That's actually just pointing out a fact.

Whinery is what you snowflakes specialize in:

After over a year I am still not sure of the gender of this person. I am sort of starting to understand your gender confusion.

Yes, we were disappointed that America elected the worst president in history

But in spite of winning the White House and Congress they whimper that everyone is out to get them

I was disappointed when it was revealed the Europe will take in massive 3rd world hordes.

Did I piss my pants and start crying? Of course not... Disappointment doesn't quite characterize your situation.

On the other hand I am exaltic about the fact that USA has selected the best president in the history. Who knows, perhaps the events are connected?

The left told the country who they really are and what they really think at the correspondents dinner. No nasty and vile even some in the liberal media apologized.

Good to see Trump out there with the folks. He needs to do more of that. Let the Communist/Democrat assholes be assholes. Much of America is tuning them and their Fake News out. They don't have the influence they once had. In fact, most of America despises them now. Go Trump!

While Americans have no love for the media, they trust the media more than Trump.

The Left Wingers are drowning in their own meanness, viciousness and hate
Oh...suddenly "meanness, viciousness and hate" aren't popular with trumpanzees? Since when?
The Left has no class whatsoever.

You just got done advocating for someone to be raped. So ...

I mean, I've jokingly said people should be shot before, but that's much more gender-neutral. Anyone who even jokes that someone should be raped is, in my opinion, a vile degenerate.

Don't be silly. He never intended to do anything but boost his name recognition. He never expected to win, and didn't even have an acceptance speech prepared. It took Comey's unprecidented remarks about Clinton while not mentioning that Trump was under investigation, the help from Russia, a
That was our determination to keep a crime family out of the. White House.. I wish Hillary would have had 50 million more votes than Trump from Califirnia and New York. Trump's election would have been even more sweeter.

Good to see Trump out there with the folks. He needs to do more of that. Let the Communist/Democrat assholes be assholes. Much of America is tuning them and their Fake News out. They don't have the influence they once had. In fact, most of America despises them now. Go Trump!

While Americans have no love for the media, they trust the media more than Trump.

Can you back up your wild claim?

Don't be silly. He never intended to do anything but boost his name recognition. He never expected to win, and didn't even have an acceptance speech prepared. It took Comey's unprecidented remarks about Clinton while not mentioning that Trump was under investigation, the help from Russia, a
That was our determination to keep a crime family out of the. White House..

I can't even imagine how bad things would be now with another Clinton in the White House.

Only watched bits and pieces of Trumps rally none of the Press Dinner from what I have saw and read the Trump rally was pretty much his standard rally speech and the so called comedian was pretty bad. Doesn't seem like I missed much either way.

Trump in a Landslide. Communists/Democrats proved to be pervert assholes once again. I don't get why so many still vote Democrat. What do they think they're gaining?
Perverts, Jesus I wasted my time getting married!?
The Left Wingers are drowning in their own meanness, viciousness and hate

I agree.

I didn't watch the Correspondence Dinner, but have seen the clip of the haughty, elitist, asshat, NeverHeardOfHer--Bitch....the one who attacked Sarah Sanders mercilessly over and over....it was the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long while.

Liberals have been embarrassing themselves since the Election...many months ago now.

Will the Butt-Hurt ever end?

Is TDS completely incurable? Can't even be treated?

That performance against Sarah Sanders by that unadulterated ass was the last excess of baseness....it deserves a a storm of obloquy and a place in infamy. I hope it will come to be seen as the furthermost point to which Insanity was taken during this Liberal-Turd-Temper-Tantrum....and that a reaction back to basic American Decency will soon begin.

Thanks, perfectly stated. Hopefully the worship of Hollywood and Music Industry perverts will subside. It's out of control. Unfortunately, most have no idea that evil pervert elites control the entertainment business. No one should be worshipping them.

Hopefully folks will stop worshipping them and get back to worshipping God. This latest display by entertainment Democrats, was deeply disturbing. Americans need to see the evil in it. They need to stop supporting such evil. They need to find God.

Maybe Trump supporters should start worshipping God. People like Sarah Huckabee Sanders remind me of the Pharisees that Jesus had no love for. They claim to care about God yet ignore every teaching of God. The religious right is a bunch of phonies. They worship false idols just as the Israelis did when Moses went to the mountain You cannot be a Christian and a supporter of Trump.

I didn't watch it. People walked out?

Stop worshipping the evil perverts in the Entertainment Industry. Sadly, too many Americans have moved away from God, and have moved closer to evil. Just a little research will show that evil pervert Elites control the entertainment industry. It's a very dark industry. Most who worship Actors and Pop Stars, just aren't aware they're worshipping evil. They've fallen under a spell.

The Elites who control the industry are depraved Occult followers. I know most just laugh that off, but it is the truth. Folks really should research what the pervert Elites have done to numerous children in Hollywood and the Music Business. This latest appalling display by Entertainment Democrats, represents that pure evil. Folks just need to recognize the evil, and stop supporting it. They need to welcome God back into their lives. Peace.

Seeing how the unhinged left showed their typical hate at that fake news hangout. It was brilliant that Trump did a speech with the people instead.

Forum List

Back