President Trump Honors Rush at State of the Union

Rush is the truest Defender of American Ideas, American Exceptionalism and American Greatness - that the country may ever know.

'How they hate him. His announcement was met by determination and faith from his friends and vile delight by his enemies on the left. Did you see a single major Democrat take to social media to wish him well? Keep that in mind when they invite you to disarm.

Remember, they hate Rush not for anything he did, but simply for articulating American freedom effectively and without equivocation. They want him to die, literally, because they disagree with what he thinks, so how do you think they feel about you? Again, consider that the next time a Democrat tells you to give up your guns."

Giving a medal to a bigot and racist person. Figures.

Also neither one were in the military.

Let's see... meaning of "bigot"

Dictionary.com: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion
Cambridge Dictionary: a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong
Merriam-Webster Dictionary: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Oxford Dictionary: a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions

According to all, and especially the last one, you are a bigot.

You are being intolerant towards those who hold different opinions. You are a bigot when someone disagrees with you and you can’t handle it. Yes, if the accused person is being intolerant you might be correct, but you should be careful of becoming a bigot yourself.

Give one example of Rush being racist.

Also, were you in the military? What not being in the military has to do anything with the "presidential medal of freedom"?

Last edited:
I think the Medal of Honor should be reserved for someone who devoted their life to helping all people, not someone who talks on behalf of one segment of the population. That's just me. I think Rush is an important figure in conservative politics, but that is not enough to earn that award.

I think the Medal of Honor should be reserved for someone who devoted their life to helping all people, not someone who talks on behalf of one segment of the population. That's just me. I think Rush is an important figure in conservative politics, but that is not enough to earn that award.

Forum List

Back