President Trump has Millions of Supporters Worldwide

They are protesting against Bidenista policies shared all over the world

Even the old sagging shriveled dope who really screwed Germany says so. Heil Angela!!

Too bad for her too. Trump had a plan to rid Merlke's dried up old cooch of those mice and spiders that inhabit that dank dusty hole, if he'd only had gotten a second term.

Too late now.

You're disgusting, Galt. Merkel wouldn't give Trump the time of day.. He's too dumb.

Gee, I didnt see Trump opening the doors to MILLIONS of people who despise us.

Even the old sagging shriveled dope who really screwed Germany says so. Heil Angela!!

Too bad for her too. Trump had a plan to rid Merlke's dried up old cooch of those mice and spiders that inhabit that dank dusty hole, if he'd only had gotten a second term.

Too late now.

You're disgusting, Galt. Merkel wouldn't give Trump the time of day.. He's too dumb.

LOLOL.. You believe that lie too.. You're hopeless.

Hitler still has millions of supporters worldwide.

So does Mao and Castor, so should we be surprised Trump has that many followers that are mentally ill in the head?

Someone using an internet handle that starts with the word 'Mad" is probably not the most qualified person to make clinical psychological assessments of others.

I'm just sayin'.
But I’ll bet you think Galt is really, really cool. Just sayin’

At least Galt isn't mentally-deficient, deranged, unhinged, or unstable.

Actually I'm a well-adjusted and happy go lucky kinda guy.
:04:

Too late now.

LOLOL.. You believe that lie too.. You're hopeless.

Explain how it's a lie. What anti-American nation did he open America's doors to?

Too late now.

Neither is Biden , fool.

Too late now.

Neither is Biden , fool.

You know BIDEN IS NOT PRESIDENT
Or DO YOU????

Nice thing about being rich is Trump can tell the Democrats to stick it up their ass and move to Costa Rico or somewhere the people aren't trying to fuck with him 24/7/365.

Wealth has its privileges. You know damned well that's eating those leftards up from the inside out. Trump is pretty much untouchable. Not that he needs it, but he gets both a pension for life, and Secret service protection 24/7, at the expense of their hard-earned money..

:auiqs.jpg:

That's why Pelosi is trying to have him booted out of office.
She's trying to take that all away.

Nice thing about being rich is Trump can tell the Democrats to stick it up their ass and move to Costa Rico or somewhere the people aren't trying to fuck with him 24/7/365.

Wealth has its privileges. You know damned well that's eating those leftards up from the inside out. Trump is pretty much untouchable. Not that he needs it, but he gets both a pension for life, and Secret service protection 24/7, at the expense of their hard-earned money..

:auiqs.jpg:

That's why Pelosi is trying to have him booted out of office.
She's trying to take that all away.

Screw that dried-up old piece of crap, I hope she dies slow.

Trump is still a multi-billionaire. He can afford his own security. I'd even do it for free.

I would gladly replace pogo and many others with these Freedom lovers

So you can make Trump a dictator?
You're making no sense. Your remarks are the ramblings of an insane communist.

"A prophet is not without honor except in his own country" -- Jesus

And if you believe Trump is some prophet then you are following the false prophet aka the anti-Christ...

You are the one rambling about wanting to replace everyone that has voted against Trump just because you can not accept reality Trump is disliked by millions here in his own country!

Too late now.

Neither is Biden , fool.

Or DO YOU????

Biden will be President on January 20th 2021, so remember that...

TRUMP was a stablizing force for all over the world-------sure he made our supposed mooching allies pay more for their own security, but generally speaking he worked to end wars and certainly didn't start new ones. If you like peace for human kind you should love trump-----------

Biden is the even less moral form of Carter---I remember the carter years even though I was just in elementary school-----------we are truly fucked and that is what is coming for us and the world. A weak US president is great for globalists who rob the US and world but having a weak US president leads to wars and worse around the world.

Biden is a weak president--his HO is just as bad and whoever Biden is holding the prsidency open for is someone who the american people would not have voted in.

Too late now.

Neither is Biden , fool.

Or DO YOU????

Thank the dead electorate, out of state voters voting twice, minors, illegals, giraffes, monkeys., felons, nearly deads at nursing homes. Thank all 6 states for shutting down and creating millions of votes.

so remember that Jack.

We need a special council to investigate this and how to fix it. Every illegal vote should be prosecuted.

Too late now.

Neither is Biden , fool.

Or DO YOU????

Thank the dead electorate, out of state voters voting twice, minors, illegals, giraffes, monkeys., felons, nearly deads at nursing homes. Thank all 6 states for shutting down and creating millions of votes.

so remember that Jack.

We need a special council to investigate this and how to fix it. Every illegal vote should be prosecuted.

LOLOLOL.. Go for it and pay for it out of your own pocket.. Or tell Trump to pay for it.. He'll retract his lies soon enough.

Too late now.

Neither is Biden , fool.

Or DO YOU????

so remember that Jack.

LOLOLOL.. Go for it and pay for it out of your own pocket.. Or tell Trump to pay for it.. He'll retract his lies soon enough.

Ohhhhh plenty of rich people. All they have to do is audit Georgia. That will prove everything. Won't cost that much..................Why all the fuss for just wanting to verify something. Boy it seems like you know something I already did.
And please stop your flurry of posts to me. I read one so I that is all I need to know from you. Save your time. You are a worthless scroll by.

Forum List

Back