President Trump Has Disavowed Hate Groups for Decades - Biden Refuses to Disavow Antifa and BLM

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Decades more of Trump disavowing hate groups, extremists and America haters below.

But, who has Biden condemned? He kneels for BLM - agrees with them on defunding the police, while Antifa is "just an idea".

President Trump nailed it.

Decades more of Trump disavowing hate groups, extremists and America haters below.

But, who has Biden condemned? He kneels for BLM - agrees with them on defunding the police, while Antifa is "just an idea".

I’m still waiting for anyone to prove with data that ANTIFA is some kind of national security threat. Your bullshit rightwing blogs like Fox do not count.

I’m still waiting for anyone to prove with data that ANTIFA is some kind of national security threat. Your bullshit rightwing blogs like Fox do not count.

I'm still waiting you to prove that David Duke is a national security threat.

No one cares, they are a hate group who murder people and burn cities. That should be enough in any sane world. Just admit it, you support them, death cultist.

No one cares, they are a hate group who murder people and burn cities. That should be enough in any sane world. Just admit it, you support them, death cultist.

“But...but...DAVID DUKE! Derp!”

I don’t give a shit about Duke lol. Trump’s own FBI thinks the Proud Boys are a National security threat as well as white nationalist groups.

Again, where is the evidence ANTIFA is some threat?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

“But...but...DAVID DUKE! Derp!”

I don’t give a shit about Duke lol. Trump’s own FBI thinks the Proud Boys are a National security threat as well as white nationalist groups.

Again, where is the evidence ANTIFA is some threat?

You don't but the media does, and the rest of us do.

This thread may not be for you. The rest of us care very much that Biden disavows hate groups that burn down cities and murder people.

Imagine if Trump said in an interview "I don't see how white nationalists are a threat!". What a dufus answer.

What hate groups did Trump disavow in 1960?

He disavowed KKK since he was 5 years old according to the interview.

Biden has never condemned Antifa or BLM. I am not sure what he thinks of KKK, but it does not look good with him making white power signs as he holds hands with their members.

joe-biden-with-robert-byrd.jpg

Biden has never condemned Antifa or BLM. I am not sure what he thinks of KKK, but it does not look good with him making white power signs as he holds hands with their members.

Funny thing is his dear old dad was in the KKK, get real Dude.

Biden's dad?

Yes, that makes sense. He seems to gravitate towards all extremist murder gangs.

Biden's dad?

Yes, that makes sense.
No,Trump's dad was in the KKk and once arrested for marching illegally with them. Yet, I lived in OKC growing up and there was zero shortages of those folks and in Arkansas and Missouri...

Biden's dad?

Yes, that makes sense.
No,Trump's dad was in the KKk and once arrested for marching illegally with them. Yet, I lived in OKC growing up and there was zero shortages of those folks and in Arkansas and Missouri...

Fake news.

Forum List

Back