President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

Priceless. All You have is namecalling. When you are ready to have a discussion without the vitriol you let me know.

Fuck off queer. You like that one, you dickless wonder?

I have FACTS for people who discuss facts, and I have NAMES for morons and idiots like you.

FACTS::

President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers
LINK: President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

"......In a key tweet, he said that if illegal immigrants didn't like the conditions at detention centers, that they should stop coming to the U.S. seeking asylum.

"If Illegal Immigrants are unhappy with the conditions in the quickly built or refitted detentions centers, just tell them not to come. All problems solved!"

"Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond," he said in another tweet

ME: Makes sense to me. Don't like it? Don't come.

Priceless. All You have is namecalling. When you are ready to have a discussion without the vitriol you let me know.

Fuck off queer. You like that one, you dickless wonder?

I have FACTS for people who discuss facts, and I have NAMES for morons and idiots like you.

FACTS::

LINK: President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

"......In a key tweet, he said that if illegal immigrants didn't like the conditions at detention centers, that they should stop coming to the U.S. seeking asylum.

"If Illegal Immigrants are unhappy with the conditions in the quickly built or refitted detentions centers, just tell them not to come. All problems solved!"

"Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond," he said in another tweet

Thanks for proving my point. You have a nice day.

The conditions at the internment camps says nothing about those interned…it says everything about those running the camps.

Just like Nazi Germany. Does anyone blame the Jews?
It would certainly be the fault of the Jews if they illegally crossed into Germany and stopped the first gestapo they saw and said "take me to a camp."

And the penalty for crossing a border is being gassed or incinerated?

Yep, you’re a fucking moron.
Obviously being gassed or incinerated is not a concern of our illegals. They expect citizenship and generous welfare.

ME:
Well, we have heard from the insane open borders Leftists in Congress and in this forum, all idiots for sure. Now let's hear from POTUS; he has a message:

All any one of them has to do is ask and the Border Patrol will arrange for their return to their home countries.,

ME:
Well, we have heard from the insane open borders Leftists in Congress and in this forum, all idiots for sure. Now let's hear from POTUS; he has a message:

All any one of them has to do is ask and the Border Patrol will arrange for their return to their home countries.,

Excellent point

FB_IMG_1564863270339.jpg

Blame the shooting in El Paso on the crisis on the border on Congress for ignoring the crisis on the border and Trump asking for help that came too little too late. And we will have more as long as open border exists. Not only is there a crisis on the border but in our inner cities also. Americans are sick and tired of our cities and schools, that is our country overrun by illegal aliens who have more rights than we do, given to them by democrats. We commit a crime and we go to jail separated from our families and illegals are given sanctuary in a room at the Hilton with room service. They want to call the shooting a hate crime but I call it a plea for help for this country. Did not have to happen. Secure the border and enforce our immigration laws.

the only reason libs give a crap is because it gives them more votes- will you lib scum ever admit this? You lying sacks of shit. You murder babies, dont give 2 shits about blacks murdering blacks every day then cry racism. Think about how you look to normal people.

ME:

Deport democrat Congress

Hearing about the conditions at the border detention centers reminds me of what it was like being inducted into the Army at the height of the Vietnam War.

Very little sleep, being pushed from one place to another. Nasty food. Hours and hours of just waiting and waiting and waiting.

But we survived. These people get no sympathy from me. I have no doubt whatsoever that the conditions in these camps are better than they had when they were at "home." Three Hots and a Cot. What more can they ask?

Democrats for Comprehensive Immigration Reform will not fix illegal immigration. It will only legalize illegal immigration by giving those here illegal a path to citizenship and will invite more illegal immigration. Will not secure the border or stop catch and release, sanctuary cities and automatic birthright citizenship which is the cause of illegal immigration. Enforcing our immigration laws will fix the immigration problem.
Trump's rhetoric about illegal immigration did not cause the El Paso shooting or create white nationalism that was here even before he was born and before he took office.
Gun control will not solve the shootings because they are already out there and if bad guys want them they will get them illegally.

Hearing about the conditions at the border detention centers reminds me of what it was like being inducted into the Army at the height of the Vietnam War.

Very little sleep, being pushed from one place to another. Nasty food. Hours and hours of just waiting and waiting and waiting.

But we survived. These people get no sympathy from me. I have no doubt whatsoever that the conditions in these camps are better than they had when they were at "home." Three Hots and a Cot. What more can they ask?

Most of them have never seen showers or urinals or even toilets. They wander through the centers totally lost and Libturds complaion about their conditions.

They are rioting in the camps also and they do this by instigating Democrats. Had to use pepper spray on the little bugs on a hunger strike. If you do not like the service, check out and go home. ICE picked up one here in Reno yesterday. They are picked up everyday, we just do not hear of it.

They are rioting in the camps also and they do this because of instigating Democrats. Had to use pepper spray on the little bugs on a hunger strike. If you do not like the service, check out and go home. ICE picked up one here in Reno yesterday. They are picked up every day, we just do not hear of it.

ME:

American detention centers have got to be the easiest detention centers to avoid the world has ever seen. We never built one in Mexico.

ME:

Who cares what the filthy slut says?

Forum List

Back