President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

I hate Trump and the Republican party but I hate the Democrats more because they are still living in the 18th century and belive the statue of liberty is alive and well but she is dead and stinking, This is the 21st century and we are no longer in to nation-building but nation survival and the most important things to our survival is right to life and controlled immigration. Guns and racism are not the problem. We are always going to have that with us because it's too fucking late to change it to make a difference. If we do not control immigration we are going to look like China with all of China's problems so forget about looking like third world countries. Environmentally, ecologically and socially uncontrolled immigration is going to destroy America and Americans. They continue to keep coming illegally creating the crisis at the border because Democrats protect them with social services that most American cannot enjoy. like the million of homeless children and vets, Native American who do not have running water and healthcare and electricity. I understand why Americans are angry but not angry enough. How can GOD bless America when we are murdering millions of unborn babies. Democrats are criminals and all of them should be locked up.
Illegal aliens are invading our southern border and are terrorist that are destroying America from the inside out. And Democrats are letting them and helping them.

Last edited:

ME:
Well, we have heard from the insane open borders Leftists in Congress and in this forum, all idiots for sure. Now let's hear from POTUS; he has a message:

President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers
LINK: President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

"......In a key tweet, he said that if illegal immigrants didn't like the conditions at detention centers, that they should stop coming to the U.S. seeking asylum.

"If Illegal Immigrants are unhappy with the conditions in the quickly built or refitted detentions centers, just tell them not to come. All problems solved!"

"Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond," he said in another tweet

ME: Makes sense to me. Don't like it? Don't come.

Absolutely! if you don't want to be in an ICE "concentration camp" then just turn around around and go back to where you came from. Problem solved.

ME:
Well, we have heard from the insane open borders Leftists in Congress and in this forum, all idiots for sure. Now let's hear from POTUS; he has a message:

LINK: President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

"......In a key tweet, he said that if illegal immigrants didn't like the conditions at detention centers, that they should stop coming to the U.S. seeking asylum.

"If Illegal Immigrants are unhappy with the conditions in the quickly built or refitted detentions centers, just tell them not to come. All problems solved!"

"Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond," he said in another tweet

Who cares what the filthy slut says?
Melania???

[

Who cares what the filthy slut says?

I never gave a shit about anything that the worthless incompetent affirmative action Muslim President that the stupid Moon Bats elected said. I could care less what these Moon Bat clowns say now that are running for the Moon Bat Party nomination.

So if you don't like Trump's Tweets then don't read them,

ME:

Absolutely! if you don't want to be in an ICE "concentration camp" then just turn around around and go back to where you came from. Problem solved.
If you want to get into my home, you have to come in through the door and identify yourself and you do not get to stay for dinner unless you are invited. This country is my home and one invasion is enough. We should not even have detention centers unless they are for holding criminals. Not built for families with children and I would never put my child in that position. I moved my kids across the country and made sure we had substance for survival until I got a job. But before I move them to another country I would fight like hell to make this place, my home, a better place for them to live. But if Mexico would take care of me and my kids, I guess I would go to Mexico.

ME:

If you want to get into my home, you have to come in through the door and identify yourself and you do not get to stay for dinner unless you are invited. This country is my home and one invasion is enough. We should not even have detention centers unless they are for holding criminals. Not built for families with children and I would never put my child in that position. I moved my kids across the country and made sure we had substance for survival until I got a job. But before I move them to another country I would fight like hell to make this place, my home, a better place for them to live. But if Mexico would take care of me and my kids, I guess I would go to Mexico.

Unlawful entry is a criminal offense.

Don't commit the crime and you won't have to serve the time.

ME:

Unlawful entry is a criminal offense.

Don't commit the crime and you won't have to serve the time.
Amen. But some people do not have to serve the time. They believe they are above the law or the law to do apply to them. What part of ILLEGAL aliens is not understood by the democrats and ILLEGAL aliens. They will not even speak the word "ILLEGAL" What kind of shit hole are we living in.?? I jaywalk across a street and I get a fine. Illegal aliens jaywalk across the border and they hit the lottery. There are Americans in jail on lesser offenses than crossing the border illegally. On any given day, there are approximately 700,000 people in jail. One-quarter of them are there for misdemeanor offenses; Poverty isn’t a crime, but the misdemeanor machinery often treats it like one, incarcerating people solely because they cannot afford to pay a fine or fee.

Last edited:
IF RUMP AND OTHER EMPLOYERS WOULDN'T HIRE THEM THEY WOULDN'T COME!!!!!!
You are wrong. America has multi-generational illegal immigrants who use chain migration to get on our social systems. They work under the table or use stolen ID and still collect from welfare.

The conditions at the internment camps says nothing about those interned…it says everything about those running the camps.

Just like Nazi Germany. Does anyone blame the Jews?
Are you that stupid to compare people that come here begging for freebies to Jews who were rounded up and mass murdered?

The conditions at the internment camps says nothing about those interned…it says everything about those running the camps.

Did the Jews climb the fence to get in them?

Are you that stupid to compare people that come here begging for freebies to Jews who were rounded up and mass murdered?

I’m comparing us to the Nazis. Are you too stupid to comprehend English? Is begging punishable by death?

And you’re thinking those in Trump’s death camps climbed the fence to get into them? Wow, you’re dumber than I thought.

And you’re thinking those in Trump’s death camps climbed the fence to get into them? Wow, you’re dumber than I thought.

Oh I’m sorry, maybe some tunneled underneath to get in.

I’m comparing us to the Nazis. Are you too stupid to comprehend English? Is begging punishable by death?

You can compare yourself to a Nazi but don't put US in your class. I believe in the Laws of our country and if you break the laws you are imprisoned. Hundreds of thousands of people are in our prison system and they are not receiving half the considerations that illegal law breakers are! Send them back over the border. At any rate, our prisons and the detention system these law breakers are in are NOTHING like the concentration camps of the Nazi regime, and you're stupid to even make that comparison. You should be ashamed of making that claim. You're not though because you're a liberal.

Death camps? You are out of your fickin mind.

You can compare yourself to a Nazi but don't put US in your class. I believe in the Laws of our country and if you break the laws you are imprisoned. Hundreds of thousands of people are in our prison system and they are not receiving half the considerations that illegal law breakers are! Send them back over the border. At any rate, our prisons and the detention system these law breakers are in are NOTHING like the concentration camps of the Nazi regime, and you're stupid to even make that comparison. You should be ashamed of making that claim. You're not though because you're a liberal.

Except to those dying from the pointless detention they are just as sad as the jews in Hitler’s camps.

So you think the penalty for trespassing should be death? Congratulations…you’re actually worse than a Nazi.

Trump put you in that class…not me.

You see, before your blob began all of the hatred of brown folks, shit-for-brains INCELS like yourself were still around but you were not spewing this sort of filth.

Now you are.

Except to those dying from the pointless detention they are just as sad as the jews in Hitler’s camps.

So you think the penalty for trespassing should be death? Congratulations…you’re actually worse than a Nazi.

You see, before your blob began all of the hatred of brown folks, shit-for-brains INCELS like yourself were still around but you were not spewing this sort of filth.

Now you are.

Wrong, you know nothing of me or my background. If you think locking up law breakers is pointless detention, wouldn't you rather them be free IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY? The penalty for trespassing death? I don't know of any country that imposes that sentence. Why do you hate your own country and make up lies like that? If they want to come here they need to do it LEGALLY, just like millions of others have done.

I am a Liberal and I agree with you. It is an insult to Jews to compare detention centers to Nazi concentration camps (death camps) because very few got out of them. 6 million of them. Not counting gays and Jehovah Witnesses and those with disabilities.

Now you are.

Wrong, you know nothing of me or my background. If you think locking up law breakers is pointless detention, wouldn't you rather them be free IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY? The penalty for trespassing death? I don't know of any country that imposes that sentence. Why do you hate your own country and make up lies like that? If they want to come here they need to do it LEGALLY, just like millions of others have done.

Tired script. You should get some new material.

Forum List

Back