President Trump greets a cheering crowd at the White House today.

It's very hard to hold off a true workaholic from working. Many admire that type of work ethic, me included:) Coming from a long line of farmers (confirmed by ancestry research), who worked hard dawn to beyond dusk, maintained a positive outlook regardless of difficult, down times, accomplished goals through persist effort and the desire to find best solutions for whatever task at-hand...all fits well with Trump's consistent efforts to do the best thing for the US and achieve goals for positive outcomes:)

Last edited:
It's very hard to hold off a true workaholic from working. Many admire that type of work ethic, me included:) Coming from a long line of farmers (confirmed by ancestry research), who worked hard dawn to beyond dusk, maintained a positive outlook regardless of difficult, down times, accomplished goals through persist effort and the desire to find best solutions for whatever task at-hand...all fits well with Trump's consistent efforts to do the best thing for the US and achieve goals for positive outcomes:)
All we can do now is vote, watch the left like hawks and pray.
Here he was yesterday....

Don't underestimate the Dimm's blaming Trump Wuhanvirus narrative that they have wallpapered in the media for months.
Trump getting it has not helped him.
All of the Dimm's chips are pushed to the center of the table on this narrative!
If the Wuhanvirus has a big resurgence between now and the election, the Dimm's blame game will be that much more effective at swaying ignorant voters.
Dimm's are banking on this which is why they talk very little about policy!

It's totally illegal, according the Hatch Act, to have a campaign rally at the White House.

That means every Trump cultist will cheer it, because being a Trump cultist means cheering open lawbreaking.

Oh, he was supposed to speak 30 minutes. He made 18. Poor sickly Trump can barely stand.

Remember when he said Clinton was too sickly to be president? Everyone does. The hypocrisy is one reason most of the planet is disgusted by Trump cultists.

Oh, it was entirely an astroturf crowd, and the cheering was still anemic. What, you thought all of them just spontaneously wore the same blue shirts?

It's totally illegal, according the Hatch Act, to have a campaign rally at the White House.

That means every Trump cultist will cheer it, because being a Trump cultist means cheering open lawbreaking.

Oh, he was supposed to speak 30 minutes. He made 18. Poor sickly Trump can barely stand.

Remember when he said Clinton was too sickly to be president? Everyone does. The hypocrisy is one reason most of the planet is disgusted by Trump cultists.

Oh, it was entirely an astroturf crowd, and the cheering was still anemic. What, you thought all of them just spontaneously wore the same blue shirts?
If we need the MSDNC or CNN fake spin on what Trump says
we'll turn on the idiot box.

If we need the MSDNC or CNN fake spin on what Trump says
we'll turn on the idiot box.

This isn't debatable. Using federal government facilities for campaign rallies is illegal under the Hatch Act. No other president has ever broken that law. Trump has flouted the law multiple times now. His lawbreaking is unique in American history, and you support it.

It's also not debatable that the crowd all wore the same blue shirts, because the Trump campaign bought them for their very special supporters. It was an astroturf crowd, bused in to cheer DearLeader mindlessly. Candice Owens paid the black people to show up.

Needless to say, Biden doesn't have to pay black people to show up.

And it's not debatable that Trump only spoke for 18 minutes after promising 30. He's a weak and wheezy old man.

Don't underestimate the Dimm's blaming Trump Wuhanvirus narrative that they have wallpapered in the media for months.
All of the Dimm's chips are pushed to the center of the table on this narrative!
If the Wuhanvirus has a big resurgence between now and the election, the Dimm's blame game will be that much more effective at swaying ignorant voters.
Here's a thought that keeps entering my mind: remember when Hillary was a shoe-in? The US media told us she would win, the pollsters suggested she was ahead by so many points in so many states, even Hillary was ready backstage to accept her win (soon sneaking off whimpering caring nothing about those waiting past midnight to still show their support even though she lost). It was an absolute guarantee she'd win, or so we were told, and what happened? I hope to see a repeat performance, just a different race.

An interesting factor about weather that could be in the mix (literally for many states) considering the November 3rd election date: Republicans vote in the rain and snow, while it's been noted by various sources that most Democrats are more of your fair-weather voters. The media is already calling the election, and yet they've been wrong before. Being wrong pretty much left them speechless, boy, I'd like to see that again just for that fact alone!

I anticipate celebrating another win for the right, and if I'm wrong, I will still celebrate being a citizen of our country and will be gearing up for 2024, that date may sound far off but it's just around the corner. The Dems in the middle, if they do happen to win, will have a real eye-opener seeing how hard it will be for Biden to stand against the ultra-progressive wing. Biden will have to choose, and it wouldn't be a pretty site for the "loser". Honestly, if I were a left of center voter, I'd be very concerned how far left we're talking .

An interesting factor about weather that could be in the mix (literally for many states) considering the November 3rd election date: Republicans vote in the rain and snow, while it's been noted by various sources that most Democrats are more of your fair-weather voters. The media is already calling the election, and yet they've been wrong before. Being wrong pretty much left them speechless, boy, I'd like to see that again just for that fact alone!

I anticipate celebrating another win for the right, and if I'm wrong, I will still celebrate being a citizen of our country and will be gearing up for 2024, that date may sound far off but it's just around the corner. The Dems in the middle, if they do happen to win, will have a real eye-opener seeing how hard it will be for Biden to stand against the ultra-progressive wing. Biden will have to choose, and it wouldn't be a pretty site for the "loser". Honestly, if I were a left of center voter, I'd be very concerned how far left we're talking .
I would like to see a landslide, with New York and all the eastern swing states voting Trump followed by Minnesota and Texas then California.

The doctors told him to get some sun and there they all were, cheering.

Meanwhile... Warren makes campaign stop for Biden. Yuge crowd!

1602128909864.jpg

So, you're big on "executive time"?

Don’t believe for a second trump or Melanie or the wh staff they mentioned has the virus.its a clever ploy by him so he can get the sympathy vote from the undecided voters.come January,he,melanie and the others will be as neatly as an ox.

if and that is a MAJOR if,trump dies it will not be from covid,it will be from some REAL deadly virus the CIA puts on him and the CIA controlled media will say it’s from Covid but the alternative news will expose their lies.

Here's a thought that keeps entering my mind: remember when Hillary was a shoe-in? The US media told us she would win, the pollsters suggested she was ahead by so many points in so many states, even Hillary was ready backstage to accept her win (soon sneaking off whimpering caring nothing about those waiting past midnight to still show their support even though she lost). It was an absolute guarantee she'd win, or so we were told, and what happened? I hope to see a repeat performance, just a different race.

The name for the polls that you mention are 'suppressive polls'.

I would like to see a landslide, with New York and all the eastern swing states voting Trump followed by Minnesota and Texas then California.
[/Wow]
So, you're big on "executive time"?

Forum List

Back