President Trump freezes Mr Obama's $220million payment to Palestine

I agree with this action. I mean, Palestinians routinely burn American Flags and screech 'Death to America!' So why is our Government forcing American Taxpayers to give them cash? It seems criminal to me. But i'm not singling the Palestinians out, the whole Foreign Aid issue needs to be seriously reexamined.

The Kenyan Catastrophe was an asshole for eight years but he really doubled down on being an asshole the last few days of his administration.

Senator Rand Paul agrees with me & President Trump that we ought not be sendin money to folks who hate us!

Trump Freezes Obama’s Payment Of $221 Million To ‘Palestinian’ Authorities

From link:

Congress approved the funding for the Palestinians in 2015 and 2016.

What the fk is wrong with you? Do you LIKE never ending conflicts and misery?

I don't like being forced to give money to folks who routinely burn Americans Flags and screech 'Death to America!' I don't support forcing American Taxpayers to fund that. But as i said earlier, it's not just this Palestinian debacle. We need to seriously reevaluate our current Foreign Aid process. Obama and Congress didn't ask me my opinion on handing a couple hundred million dollars to the Palestinians. American Citizens need to be allowed more input on Foreign Aid. It's time.

The Kenyan Catastrophe was an asshole for eight years but he really doubled down on being an asshole the last few days of his administration.

Yeah, he sure did stick it to Israel. The UN Vote, and then this. His true colors were exposed. He doesn't like Jews very much.

Yeah, he sure did stick it to Israel. The UN Vote and then this. His true colors were exposed. He doesn't like Jews very much.

The Rev Wright preached a few hate the Jews sermons and the Obamas were in the pews yelling "A-men!".

Senator Rand Paul agrees with me & President Trump that we ought not be sendin money to folks who hate us!

From link:

I don't like being forced to give money to folks who routinely burn Americans Flags and screech 'Death to America!' I don't support forcing American Taxpayers to fund that shite. But as i said earlier, it's not just this Palestinian debacle. We need to seriously reevaluate our current Foreign Aid process. Obama and Congress didn't ask me my opinion on handing a couple hundred million dollars to the Palestinians. American Citizens need to be allowed more input on Foreign Aid. It's time.

The aid will help the country rebuild and provide aid to people in bad situation. It also gives us leverage and good will. It is in our humanitarian and strategic interests.

Yeah, he sure did stick it to Israel. The UN Vote, and then this. His true colors were exposed. He doesn't like Jews very much.

You mean abstaining and letting the whole world express it's disagreement with what Israel is doing with the settlements? That "vote"?

From link:

I don't like being forced to give money to folks who routinely burn Americans Flags and screech 'Death to America!' I don't support forcing American Taxpayers to fund that shite. But as i said earlier, it's not just this Palestinian debacle. We need to seriously reevaluate our current Foreign Aid process. Obama and Congress didn't ask me my opinion on handing a couple hundred million dollars to the Palestinians. American Citizens need to be allowed more input on Foreign Aid. It's time.

The aid will help the country rebuild and provide aid to people in bad situation. It also gives us leverage and good will. It is in our humanitarian and strategic interests.

I don't support being forced to give them money. You wanna give them your own money, so be it. Just don't force all American Taxpayers to.

You mean abstaining and letting the whole world express it's disagreement with what Israel is doing with the settlements? That "vote"?

You are really a dumbss Moon Bat.

This country is $20 trillion in debt. The Kenyan Catastrophe added $10 trillion of it. Why in the hell should we give anybody $220 million, especially the Palestinians, who were joyous on 911?

Both actions at the end of his term, were a pretty big slap in Israel's face. His true colors were exposed.

Forum List

Back