President Trump Ends Campaign in Michigan

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Hillary THOUGHT she had Michigan. She was wrong. Obama was in my town of Ann Arbor hoping to motivate the skulls full of mush while Trump's last stop is in Grand Rapids (our Left Coast).

Is campaign ends officially at 11 pm tonight.

I was not a supporter during the primary but I do admire how hard the 70 year old works! Hillary sure can't keep up.

Hillary THOUGHT she had Michigan. She was wrong. Obama was in my town of Ann Arbor hoping to motivate the skulls full of mush while Trump's last stop is in Grand Rapids (our Left Coast).

I was not a supporter during the primary but I do admire how hard the 70 year old works! Hillary sure can't keep up.

She has michigan. Trump ran a bush league campaign and it showed in spades during the last two weeks of the election.

She has michigan. Trump ran a bush league campaign and it showed in spades during the last two weeks of the election.

I'm not much on polls but the latest one shows Trump up by 2 in Michigan...also given Ears went there it must be in play

I'm not much on polls but the latest one shows Trump up by 2 in Michigan...also given Ea
Yep. Hillary is depending on black Detroit. Problem is, she ain't black. Sure they'll vote for her, but they're not motivated to turn out for this white woman.

The rest of the state is pretty conservative. I expect Trump will take Michigan and most of the Midwest.

I'm not much on polls but the latest one shows Trump up by 2 in Michigan...also given Ea
Yep. Hillary is depending on black Detroit. Problem is, she ain't black. Sure they'll vote for her, but they're not motivated to turn out for this white woman.

The rest of the state is pretty conservative. I expect Trump will take Michigan and most of the Midwest.

CornyCandy is under the impression Cankles is going to take all 57 states

Forum List

Back