President Trump delivers what he says may be the most important speech he's ever made.

Transcript: "I totally won. There's no way I lost. I won. I won. I won. They must have cheated. I won, I tell you. And I'm gone sue everyone and hold my breath until you all agree!"
I thought you of all people would at least look at this objectively. Maybe I was wrong.

I'm plenty objective. That's why I opposed Trump. Everything he says is either "aspirational" or a flat-out lie. He's always conning someone, often himself.

Now we have a "president-elect" communist and her vice, Biden.

Please tell me you voted for Jo Jorgensen instead.

Yep. I could never vote for Biden, but Trump is two-bit carnie huckster. I have exactly no use for him.

Why would the media not report this? Why would they not at least highlight his allegations?

Because they are fucking traitorous, dishonest commie fucks who need to be beheaded on national TV?

I agree.

Oh, they'll cover it responsibly they just need to fact check it first. It's nothing but a rehash of everything we've already heard.

Why would the media not report this? Why would they not at least highlight his allegations?

Because they are fucking traitorous, dishonest commie fucks who need to be beheaded on national TV?

I agree.

Listen to yourself. You're calling for beheading people on TV. This is what Trump inspires.

Transcript: "I totally won. There's no way I lost. I won. I won. I won. They must have cheated. I won, I tell you. And I'm gone sue everyone and hold my breath until you all agree!"
I thought you of all people would at least look at this objectively. Maybe I was wrong.

I'm plenty objective. That's why I opposed Trump. Everything he says is either "aspirational" or a flat-out lie. He's always conning someone, often himself.

Yep. I could never vote for Biden, but Trump is two-bit carnie huckster. I have exactly no use for him.
Is he lying about the fraud shit, in your opinion?

At least I can respect you for NOT voting for commie fuck twinkle-toed cocksuckers.

This is the very reason why I somewhat support rank-choice voting. I felt like I had no choice but to choose the GOP fucker because the DEM fucker is worse.

I agree.

Listen to yourself. You're calling for beheading people on TV. This is what Trump inspires.
No, I have been a kill-a-commie-for-mommy patriot for decades. We're just now finally seeing the Bolshevists in action.

And, tell me. What should be done with those aiding and comforting COMMUNIST FUCKING CHINA???

I don't care who it is. Dem/Pub/LP/Ind/Fucktard. If they are selling us out to commies, they need to be executed swiftly and I will swing the blade.

Is he lying about the fraud shit, in your opinion?

It's all conspiracy theory horseshit.

This is the very reason why I somewhat support rank-choice voting. I felt like I had no choice but to choose the GOP fucker because the DEM fucker is worse.
Yep, and pretty much every thread on ranked-choice voting is polluted by idiot Trumpsters smearing it, without the slightest fucking clue how it works. You're on the wrong side.

I agree.

No, I have been a kill-a-commie-for-mommy patriot for decades. We're just now finally seeing the Bolshevists in action.

And, tell me. What should be done with those aiding and comforting COMMUNIST FUCKING CHINA???

I don't care who it is. Dem/Pub/LP/Ind/Fucktard. If they are selling us out to commies, they need to be executed swiftly and I will swing the blade.

Maybe go after WalMart.

Something tells me you didn't watch things play out in the wee hours of November 4, did you? EVERYBODY I talk to saw the SAME FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE BULLSHIT!!!

So, is it a conspiracy theory if the other side REFUSES to offer even a halfway plausible explanation?
Yep, and pretty much every thread on the topic is polluted by idiot Trumpsters smearing it, without the slightest fucking clue how it works. You're on the wrong side.
Am I on the wrong side of the rank-choice issue?

I agree.

Well, I hope that's just hyperbole. I hope you're not that bloodthirsty. But I can't know for sure, so I can't get behind such insane comments.

I agree.

Well, I hope that's just hyperbole. I hope you're not that bloodthirsty. But I can't know for sure, so I can't get behind such insane comments.
I don't support state sanctioned murder, if that's what you are asking.

Do I think shit needs to get very serious....like all-out war serious to turn this statist commie bullshit around? I am pretty much convinced that we will never live free until some motherfuckers start dying. Tree of liberty and shit.

Something tells me you didn't watch things play out in the wee hours of November 4, did you? EVERYBODY I talk to saw the SAME FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE BULLSHIT!!!
I tracked it all. And it went down pretty much exactly as everyone assumed/feared. Trump got an early lead because more Dems voted by mail. When their votes came in later, Trump screamed fraud. Just as he'd telegraphed all during the campaign. His con crap is entirely predictable.

No, but most of your fellow Trumpsters are. Ask 'em. See how much sense their answers make. You've read the same threads. Don't they embarrass you with their idiocy?

A pity he can't prove any of that inside a courtroom.
Yeah, the courts don't appear to believe Trumpster "facts" quite as obediently as Trumpsters do.

But, the funds are still flowing into Trump's defense (ha ha) slush fund, and that's the point here.
I won't be surprised to see Trump end up in court over this video -- as the defendant fighting a slander suit brought on by Dominion.

Yet leftards are nervously laughing and trying to convince themselves that Pedo Joe actually inspired 75 million people to cast a vote for him......20 million or so came disguised as pre-filled out ballots or had their vote count as 1.5 compared to a .5 vote for Trump thanks to the leftard friendly Dominion software of which the alleged owners/proprietors of refused to a "sit down" in order to explain the numerous anomalies after battleground states mysteriously shut down the count......

Can you explain this, faun, the little pervert?

I tracked it all. And it went down pretty much exactly as everyone assumed/feared. Trump got an early lead because more Dems voted by mail. When their votes came in later, Trump screamed fraud. Just as he'd telegraphed all during the campaign. His con crap is entirely predictable.

No, but most of your fellow Trumpsters are. Ask 'em. See how much sense their answer make. You've read the same threads. Don't they embarrass you with their idiocy?
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

No, but most of your fellow Trumpsters are. Ask 'em. See how much sense their answer make. You've read the same threads. Don't they embarrass you with their idiocy?
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
As if on cue.

And did you watch this happen live, like I did?

wisconsin-dump-votes-360x188.jpg

Virginia-Election-from-11-to-4-am-11-3-and-11-4.jpg

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7.jpg

I mean, can you at least admit that somebody has some 'splainin' to do? For fuck's sake. You can't be that fucking obtuse.

I don't know who is objecting to rank-choice, but I have seen the nonsense and it is ridiculous. There does need to be action taken to prevent abuse/fraud to effectively install rank-choice, but it definitely will work to break up the duopoly in my opinion.

I bet you didn't watch it.

You win! I watched ten minutes or so, but it was all I could stomach. How do you people actually listen to him?

He did win the legal votes, didn't he?

Sure man, if you say so. As long as he gets his fat ass out of the White House, make whatever ridiculous claims you like.

The most American president in history is easy to listen to. I will watch it ASAP and in full.

Biden... 1000 people watching on thanksgiving... but he did get 80 million votes!
Oh yeah, I totally believe that Pedo Joe, the gaffe machine that insulted voters and hid himself away inspired 75 million voters (some dead and some alive) voted for this moron and his VP that didn't even last until the Iowa caucus......you betcha!!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
As if on cue.
You are an unmitigated joke.

And did you watch this happen live, like I did?

wisconsin-dump-votes-360x188.jpg

Virginia-Election-from-11-to-4-am-11-3-and-11-4.jpg

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7.jpg

I mean, can you at least admit that somebody has some 'splainin' to do? For fuck's sake. You can't be that fucking obtuse.

Nope. This is Qanon style crap. There's no proof, not even any plausible explanation how this graph represents "fraud". You could dig around and find exactly the same "evidence" that Republicans were cheating.

We really need to get over the emotional desire to believe in conspiracy theories, to latch on to any suggestive claims that support our biases. This is a long article, but well worth the time - especially if you're a gamer at all: A Game Designer’s Analysis Of QAnon

Forum List

Back