President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

More garbage, I personally know the rector of that church. I’ve dined, camped and attended many masses of his. He preaches love and unity and communication. He doesn’t play politics. He prays for Trump by name every single service. You obviously know nothing about him yet you claim he is a leftist ideologue. What’s up with that?. You Ignorantly make up TDS excuses every time somebody speaks out against Trump with no consideration to what they are saying and with no background knowledge about the situation. Grow up already, it’s pathetic.
So you think your friend is a wonderful person....really cool stuff.
I only know what I read on the internet. Somebody set ST. John's on fire and Episcopal clergy denied it.
And instead of speaking out about that they opted to criticize Trump and politicize these riots.

You are garbage and I'm not interested in your personal view of your pal. Did I make you angry and upset?
I feel good about myself today then.

I thought Trump supported church politicking?

Trump Vows To ‘Destroy’ Law Banning Church Politicking At National Prayer Breakfast

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Just curious. What makes you qualified to judge someone else's relationship with God?

Just curious. What makes you qualified to judge someone else's relationship with God?
As qualified as you are to judge someone else on anything else.

If I want to think he's a fraud, I am fully free to do so, whether you like it or not.

I already knew you were a hypocrite - but it's fun to see you double down on it.

If I want to think he's a fraud, I am fully free to do so, whether you like it or not.

I already knew you were a hypocrite - but it's fun to see you double down on it.
Please explain. Specifically.

You folks are never very good at that.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. You hate right wing religious people because you believe they are judgmental about others - and yet here you are doing the very thing you accuse them of doing. IOW, yet more moonbat projection. It's really your only mode of thinking.

Go ahead.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. You hate right wing religious people because you believe they are judgmental about others - and yet here you are doing the very thing you accuse them of doing. IOW, yet more moonbat projection. It's really your only mode of thinking.
Please quote me saying that.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

Please quote me saying that.

Go ahead.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Your first post in this thread speaks for itself. Hypocrite.

If Trump was simply out there standing up for the Church then why did the leaders of that church come out so hard against what he did? They’re were disgusted and dumbfounded at the situation. You’re painting a false narrative and it is painfully obvious. You should not be calling others insane.
Because he's Trump, Bro! NOTHING is more important than opposing Donald Trump.
I note you didn't comment about Miriam Budde denying any damage to the church at all.
If she admits rioters attacked the church and the police then it supports Trump's position that
those LEOs were needed and it takes away the whole issue of the Trump "photo op" which was played up like he was setting a bag of puppies on fire!

Wake up, man.

I don’t ever remember seeing such an obviously transparent attempt to pander to religious Christians. This “photo op” using the Bible, after clearing peaceful protesters, without consulting church leaders, apparently even without informing some of the generals accompanying him, I suspect will go down in history as one of Trump’s rare PR missteps. Very poorly planned.

More garbage, I personally know the rector of that church. I’ve dined, camped and attended many masses of his. He preaches love and unity and communication. He doesn’t play politics. He prays for Trump by name every single service. You obviously know nothing about him yet you claim he is a leftist ideologue. What’s up with that?. You Ignorantly make up TDS excuses every time somebody speaks out against Trump with no consideration to what they are saying and with no background knowledge about the situation. Grow up already, it’s pathetic.
So you think your friend is a wonderful person....really cool stuff.
I only know what I read on the internet. Somebody set ST. John's on fire and Episcopal clergy denied it.
And instead of speaking out about that they opted to criticize Trump and politicize these riots.

You are garbage and I'm not interested in your personal view of your pal. Did I make you angry and upset?
I feel good about myself today then.
You only know what you read online is quite the statement. And do you believe everything you read or have you learned that the internet is full of bullshit?

Yes the rector of the Church is a great guy, he doesn’t play politics, I know this from experience not from the internet... He was on fox and CNN speaking about the fire so I don’t know what the hell you're talking about.

Don’t want to burst your bubble but ignorant trolls like yourself don’t have the power to make me upset. Why would I care what somebody who doesn’t know what they are talking about says?! That makes no sense.

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like he got caught using a Bible as a prop, and blew off the question.

Why are you acting like that is a big deal?

I believe we're allowed to start threads that are not a "big deal" if we choose.

But I've gotten pretty much what I was expecting, so it's been a good thread.

Good thing I don't need anyone's approval.

Of course you are allowed to do it. I asked WHY. And you shockingly, did not answer.

Do you remember when I pointed out to you, that the end of talking left only violence as a way of addressing conflict?

The reason for starting the thread is obvious. To see If and how Trump supporters defend actions that OP deemed inappropriate. The real question is why people enter the thread and avoid answering simple questions.

APP-060420-Clinton-St-Johns-Trump.jpg

Tell me are they both wrong?

You only know what you read online is quite the statement. And do you believe everything you read or have you learned that the internet is full of bullshit?
I've learned YOU are full of bullshit.

Yes the rector of the Church is a great guy, he doesn’t play politics, I know this from experience not from the internet... He was on fox and CNN speaking about the fire so I don’t know what the hell you're talking about.

Don’t want to burst your bubble but ignorant trolls like yourself don’t have the power to make me upset. Why would I care what somebody who doesn’t know what they are talking about says?! That makes no sense.
I don't want to burst your bubble but I doubt you ever give your beliefs and dogma any thought at all
so it seems unlikely I would ever be able to say anything that would make you question your own
"wisdom". One has to have a conscience and yearn for the truth for that to happen.
You seem to willingly and eagerly accept whatever is jammed down your throat, like a little baby bird.

But is does all confirm I've been getting conflicting reports on this matter and that adds up to
a story has been concocted. Some say what fire? Others say there was a very small inconsequential fire.
And some claim some damage in the nursery (is it?) and outer walls.
It all amounts to circling the wagons and putting on a show so Trump can be vilified. I doubt it matters at all in the long run.

If Trump was simply out there standing up for the Church then why did the leaders of that church come out so hard against what he did? They’re were disgusted and dumbfounded at the situation. You’re painting a false narrative and it is painfully obvious. You should not be calling others insane.
I note you didn't comment about Miriam Budde denying any damage to the church at all.
If she admits rioters attacked the church and the police then it supports Trump's position that
those LEOs were needed and it takes away the whole issue of the Trump "photo op" which was played up like he was setting a bag of puppies on fire!

Wake up, man.
I didn’t see or hear anything M

Wake up, man.

Wake up, man.
I didn’t comment on Miriam because I didn’t hear or see what she said and you didn’t provide a link or video to what you were talking about.

What am I supposed to wake up to?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like he got caught using a Bible as a prop, and blew off the question.

Why are you acting like that is a big deal?

I believe we're allowed to start threads that are not a "big deal" if we choose.

But I've gotten pretty much what I was expecting, so it's been a good thread.

Good thing I don't need anyone's approval.

Of course you are allowed to do it. I asked WHY. And you shockingly, did not answer.

Do you remember when I pointed out to you, that the end of talking left only violence as a way of addressing conflict?

The reason for starting the thread is obvious. To see If and how Trump supporters defend actions that OP deemed inappropriate. The real question is why people enter the thread and avoid answering simple questions.

View attachment 347263
Tell me are they both wrong?

Apples and oranges... but I can easily say that both men were/are dishonest, immoral and not deserving of power in my eyes.

I've learned YOU are full of bullshit.

I don't want to burst your bubble but I doubt you ever give your beliefs and dogma any thought at all
so it seems unlikely I would ever be able to say anything that would make you question your own
"wisdom". One has to have a conscience and yearn for the truth for that to happen.
You seem to willingly and eagerly accept whatever is jammed down your throat, like a little baby bird.

But is does all confirm I've been getting conflicting reports on this matter and that adds up to
a story has been concocted. Some say what fire? Others say there was a very small inconsequential fire.
And some claim some damage in the nursery (is it?) and outer walls.
It all amounts to circling the wagons and putting on a show so Trump can be vilified. I doubt it matters at all in the long run.
There was a fire the night before to an added on section of the church which was used as a nursery. I don’t really believe you that credible people were denying the fire as there was video of it being played on the news networks prior to Trumps photo op. I know what the rector said about both the fire and the protests And it was a non political account. The fire happened the night before, the flea mage was minimal, the protest was peaceful and included chirch member praying with clergy, there was no notice or warning that Trump was coming. They were gassed and forced to move so Trump could take a picture. Pretty simple

Thanks in advance.

While in general I agree but I will note this.

You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act............

Matthew 7:16

Forum List

Back