President Trump announces new tariffs: 25% for steel, 10% for aluminum

WTF do you think is going on in Syria and The Crimea?

I think that in Syria, Putin is spending Russian lives and treasure killing our enemies.

IN the Crimea? I don't care. It is no threat to US.

You're worried about the Baltics with this going on? LOL

I'm worried about the insane fact that we are treaty bound to fight WORLD WAR THREE over ESTONIA.

That is utter madness.

BTW Russia was and up til now has been a defeated power.

Sure. ANd treating them like that, is a sure fire way to ensure that they will spend generations fighting to get revenge. Is that what we want?

But Trump's gonna fix all that, right?

It is not Trump's job to fix Russia's problems.

You think Putin has the same goals as the US?

Nope. NOthing I have ever said would indicate that.

Why? Just because he has the same goals as Trump?

I don't know where you got that idea. Certainly not from me.

Trump has been compromised and it's crystal clear.

Why? Because he is not hell bent on a new and utterly useless and dangerous Cold War? LOL, only a warmonger fool would say that.

Except of course to idiots.

Your inability to understand that reasonable people can disagree with you, is just you being a narrow minded ass.

His own appointed Dir of Nat Intelligence has confirmed the hackings and interference by Putin's Russia.

Wow. He might have leaked out the truth about what a bitch Hillary was. As though there was ANY DOUBT BY ANYONE. LOL!!!!!!!!

So has EVERY National defense agency. If there ever was a time to push Putin around it's now. War? We're already at war with Russia and have been for decades and this latest action by Putin is not a holding out of a peace pipe you moron.

At most we are talking about some leaked emails and some internet trolls. Only a madman or a fool would call that a war.

YOu are literally willing to see Americans die, in order to get a short term partisan advantage .

Your partisan bitterness has driven you mad.

Ya know? There are places and people who could help you to see things through a clear mind. Your indoctrination doesn't have to be permanent. Unless of course you like being an idiot. And that may very well be the case. Maybe you could take up something like needlepoint or pottery. Then you wouldn't have the time to be so stupid.

WE ARE TREATY BOUND TO FIGHT WWIII OVER ESTONIA.

THAT IS AN INSANE POLICY.

GWBUSH WAS A MORON FOR ALLOWING OR GOD FORBID, SUPPORTING THAT.

I think that in Syria, Putin is spending Russian lives and treasure killing our enemies.

I'm worried about the insane fact that we are treaty bound to fight WORLD WAR THREE over ESTONIA.

That is utter madness.

Sure. ANd treating them like that, is a sure fire way to ensure that they will spend generations fighting to get revenge. Is that what we want?

Why? Because he is not hell bent on a new and utterly useless and dangerous Cold War? LOL, only a warmonger fool would say that.

Your inability to understand that reasonable people can disagree with you, is just you being a narrow minded ass.

His own appointed Dir of Nat Intelligence has confirmed the hackings and interference by Putin's Russia.

Wow. He might have leaked out the truth about what a bitch Hillary was. As though there was ANY DOUBT BY ANYONE. LOL!!!!!!!!

So has EVERY National defense agency. If there ever was a time to push Putin around it's now. War? We're already at war with Russia and have been for decades and this latest action by Putin is not a holding out of a peace pipe you moron.

At most we are talking about some leaked emails and some internet trolls. Only a madman or a fool would call that a war.

YOu are literally willing to see Americans die, in order to get a short term partisan advantage .

Ya know? There are places and people who could help you to see things through a clear mind. Your indoctrination doesn't have to be permanent. Unless of course you like being an idiot. And that may very well be the case. Maybe you could take up something like needlepoint or pottery. Then you wouldn't have the time to be so stupid.

This is the first time I agree with something you said. W was indeed an imbecile. You throw the term warmonger around but W and Cheney and the rest of the so-called neo conservatives were the true mongers. As far as what is an insane policy, you are seeing it every day and you defend it as if it were good for America. You probably think what just happened in Helsinki was a tour de force for Trump and America don't you?

Guess what. It isn't, unless treason and colluding with our enemy is something you think is a good idea. What happened in this summit is the single biggest embarrassment and single biggest show of Presidential treachery anyone has ever seen, rivaled only by the lying us into war by the aforementioned W and Co. And, of course the other treacherous meeting and capitulation to N Korea.

The Art of the Deal my ass.

Last edited:

That is utter madness.

This is the first time I agree with something you said. W was indeed an imbecile. You throw the term warmonger around but W and Cheney and the rest of the so-called neo conservatives were the true mongers. As far as what is an insane policy, you are seeing it every day and you defend it as if it were good for America. You probably think what just happened in Helsinki was a tour de force for Trump and America don't you?

Guess what. It isn't, unless treason and colluding with our enemy is something you think is a good idea. What happened in this summit is the single biggest embarrassment and single biggest show of Presidential treachery anyone has ever seen, rivaled only by the lying us into war by the aforementioned W and Co. And, of course the other treacherous meeting and capitulation to N Korea.

We are still treaty bound to fight WWIII over Estonia.

That is beyond madness.

It is not Treason. Try to be less hysterical.

He and all reasonable people, don't think that maybe leaking some e-mails, and unleashing a few extra internet trolls, is worth a Cold War.

You want another Vietnam? Cause Proxy Wars are a likely occurrence in a Cold War.

That is utter madness.

That is beyond madness.

He and all reasonable people, don't think that maybe leaking some e-mails, and unleashing a few extra internet trolls, is worth a Cold War.

You want another Vietnam? Cause Proxy Wars are a likely occurrence in a Cold War.

To ask a Marine Corps Vietnam combat veteran if he wants another Vietnam is beyond madness. And for you to still claim Putin wasn't involved in fuckin with our democracy after what occurred today is ignorant and cult-like behavior that is beyond belief.
Get the fuck off of your stupid Estonia argument. And your contention that Russia's aims in Syria are the same as ours is further evidence of that ignorance. Keep in mind (if you have one) that every member of every US intel agency and defense industry has stated unequivocally that Russia not only is behind the election hacking on a grand scale, but that the leadership of that operation is the GRU and KGB and that means PUTIN!

Someday when you grow up, if you actually do, you'll come to realize just how naive you've been in regards to what Russia is and what Russia does. And, thanks to our DOJ, you will see what part Trump played in all that. And, you're not gonna like it. But revealing what Trump and company did is more vital today than ever before. Expect more indictments in the very near future. Some more folks you can protect and defend despite the act of war that they and Putin were involved in. Open those baby blues and those wax filled ears and take that pressure off of your puny brain.

That is utter madness.

That is beyond madness.

To ask a Marine Corps Vietnam combat veteran if he wants another Vietnam is beyond madness. And for you to still claim Putin wasn't involved in fuckin with our democracy after what occurred today is ignorant and cult-like behavior that is beyond belief.
Get the fuck off of your stupid Estonia argument. And your contention that Russia's aims in Syria are the same as ours is further evidence of that ignorance. Keep in mind (if you have one) that every member of every US intel agency and defense industry has stated unequivocally that Russia not only is behind the election hacking on a grand scale, but that the leadership of that operation is the GRU and KGB and that means PUTIN!

Someday when you grow up, if you actually do, you'll come to realize just how naive you've been in regards to what Russia is and what Russia does. And, thanks to our DOJ, you will see what part Trump played in all that. And, you're not gonna like it. But revealing what Trump and company did is more vital today than ever before. Expect more indictments in the very near future. Some more folks you can protect and defend despite the act of war that they and Putin were involved in. Open those baby blues and those wax filled ears and take that pressure off of your puny brain.

1. It was a rhetorical question, designed to make you realize the cost of a new Cold War. Dumb ass.

2. Trump not wanting a new Cold War, is not evidence of anything except him not being a moron.

3. Estonia is a prime example of how stupid our current anti-Russian policy is.

4. After the behavior of the various partisans after Trump's election, I don't trust them, nor your characterization of what they said.

5. The DOJ has shit, and more shit. If they had anything they would have moved on it by now.

6. None of the indictments come close to proving your sides actual claim, that Trump colluded with putin, to meddle in the election for something. It is all bullshit and perjury traps.

That is beyond madness.

1. It was a rhetorical question, designed to make you realize the cost of a new Cold War. Dumb ass.

2. Trump not wanting a new Cold War, is not evidence of anything except him not being a moron.

4. After the behavior of the various partisans after Trump's election, I don't trust them, nor your characterization of what they said.

5. The DOJ has shit, and more shit. If they had anything they would have moved on it by now.

6. None of the indictments come close to proving your sides actual claim, that Trump colluded with putin, to meddle in the election for something. It is all bullshit and perjury traps.

1 That's all you've got, rhetoric

2 He is and has always been a moron, like you

3 Estonia-Bologna

4 But the behavior of all the Trumpers with bad memories you trust? And Trump the pathological liar, you trust? LOL

5 You don't know what the DOJ has. If there's nothing to find then why do you suppose we have 5 cooperating witnesses? Twenty indictments not even counting the twelve Russian Military spies.

6 If you tell the truth there can be no "perjury traps" That's just a Trump talking point and further evidence that you are fuckin' indoctrinated and naive beyond belief.

That is beyond madness.

3 Estonia-Bologna

4 But the behavior of all the Trumpers with bad memories you trust? And Trump the pathological liar, you trust? LOL

5 You don't know what the DOJ has. If there's nothing to find then why do you suppose we have 5 cooperating witnesses? Twenty indictments not even counting the twelve Russian Military spies.

6 If you tell the truth there can be no "perjury traps" That's just a Trump talking point and further evidence that you are fuckin' indoctrinated and naive beyond belief.

1. Nope. My point about people dying in a Cold War, such as in Proxy Wars, is quite real. You are the mindless fool ignoring it, in favor of partisan advantage.

2. He wants peace, you want a policy that will lead to more Vietnam's.

3. Nope. Estonia is proof that our anti-Russian policy is insane. In the Cold War, the Soviet Union flipping West Germany would have shifted the world balance of power. That was worthy fighting against. Estonia? NOT!

4. Your inability to discuss people you disagree with, without calling them childish names, does not support your claim to be the reasonable one.

5. Because of legalistic terrorizing.

6. That's a lie. It is not credible at this late date that you do not understand that people are trapped by vile lawyers for simple and honest mistakes or mis-rememberings. THat you have to lie, shows that you know you are on the wrong side of this.

That is beyond madness.

3 Estonia-Bologna

1. Nope. My point about people dying in a Cold War, such as in Proxy Wars, is quite real. You are the mindless fool ignoring it, in favor of partisan advantage.

3. Nope. Estonia is proof that our anti-Russian policy is insane. In the Cold War, the Soviet Union flipping West Germany would have shifted the world balance of power. That was worthy fighting against. Estonia? NOT!

4. Your inability to discuss people you disagree with, without calling them childish names, does not support your claim to be the reasonable one.

6. That's a lie. It is not credible at this late date that you do not understand that people are trapped by vile lawyers for simple and honest mistakes or mis-rememberings. THat you have to lie, shows that you know you are on the wrong side of this.

That's the reason we have alliances like NATO. to send a message to actors like Putin that they can't just annex their neighbors without paying a price. Would you rather let the Soviet Union be reunified under Putin?
BTW Estonia has a strong military and the support of the entire west. Not just the US.
And if you say I want more Vietnams one more time, I'm gonna jump through my monitor and punch your lights out. BTW I see you avoided answering number 4. Nice dodge, Hellcat? And you can buy that horse hooey about everybody around the Trump campaign being struck with multiple memory lapses when it comes to contact with Russians, but that would be just another example of your naivety.

Legalistic terrorizing? Talk about an oxymoron from a moron on oxy. LOL No. It's called checks and balances and it's the last vantage of those checks since Trump has attacked every other entity that checks the executive branch's power. And now the GOP is considering impeaching their own DOJ leader because he's getting too close to the truth. But Trump may have finally gone too far with this latest grotesque capitulation and ass kissing to Putin.
Lastly, no it's not a lie. You wouldn't recognize a lie if it shit on your chest. Shit, you believe everything that comes form the pathological liar in chief. Another question you refused to address.
How you can see and hear what went on in Helsinki and not realize that we saw a pathological liar and a strategic liar in action and somehow glean any truths from that is amazing. It was quite a showing. Trump would love to be Putin's right hand man. And what he would do with that right hand would cause both to have earth shattering orgasms. One out of hero worship and the other out of appreciation.

That is beyond madness.

3 Estonia-Bologna

That's the reason we have alliances like NATO. to send a message to actors like Putin that they can't just annex their neighbors without paying a price. Would you rather let the Soviet Union be reunified under Putin?
BTW Estonia has a strong military and the support of the entire west. Not just the US.
And if you say I want more Vietnams one more time, I'm gonna jump through my monitor and punch your lights out. BTW I see you avoided answering number 4. Nice dodge, Hellcat? And you can buy that horse hooey about everybody around the Trump campaign being struck with multiple memory lapses when it comes to contact with Russians, but that would be just another example of your naivety.

Legalistic terrorizing? Talk about an oxymoron from a moron on oxy. LOL No. It's called checks and balances and it's the last vantage of those checks since Trump has attacked every other entity that checks the executive branch's power. And now the GOP is considering impeaching their own DOJ leader because he's getting too close to the truth. But Trump may have finally gone too far with this latest grotesque capitulation and ass kissing to Putin.
Lastly, no it's not a lie. You wouldn't recognize a lie if it shit on your chest. Shit, you believe everything that comes form the pathological liar in chief. Another question you refused to address.
How you can see and hear what went on in Helsinki and not realize that we saw a pathological liar and a strategic liar in action and somehow glean any truths from that is amazing. It was quite a showing. Trump would love to be Putin's right hand man. And what he would do with that right hand would cause both to have earth shattering orgasms. One out of hero worship and the other out of appreciation.

1. We had NATO because if the Soviet Union rolled over West Germany, it would have shifted the global balance of power. If Russia rolls over Estonia, that does not happen.

If we fought to save Estonia, at least millions would die. NATO expansion was utterly insane.

2. I said you support a policy that would lead to more Vietnams. ANd you do. Cold Wars, include proxy wars.

3. It;s not about trust.

4. YOu grill someone for days, you will trip them up on some minor error and you can then threaten them with jail time. This was old news in the 70s. Wake up.

3 Estonia-Bologna

1. We had NATO because if the Soviet Union rolled over West Germany, it would have shifted the global balance of power. If Russia rolls over Estonia, that does not happen.

If we fought to save Estonia, at least millions would die. NATO expansion was utterly insane.

2. I said you support a policy that would lead to more Vietnams. ANd you do. Cold Wars, include proxy wars.

3. It;s not about trust.

4. YOu grill someone for days, you will trip them up on some minor error and you can then threaten them with jail time. This was old news in the 70s. Wake up.

Millions would die? In a country of 1.3 million? Are you serious? So you think to defend Estonia would prompt Russia to launch nukes? You're delusional. So it's okay with you that Russia just roll over all their neighbors and gain strength and continue to fuck with our democracy? Good plan. LOL

It's not about trust? What then? Wishes? The last time we TRUSTED the words and policies of a GOP President we got Iraq. So, whether you care or not, it's always about trust and I wouldn't buy anything this madman had to say.

Do you ever think? I don't see any evidence that you do. You just parrot every righty talking point you see on Fox Noise. And they just care about ratings. Do you think Hannity is a real journalist? Just curious. And don't deflect. Do you think Fox is a legitimate News Org?

And would you finally answer the question of what percentage of what Trump says do you believe to be true? Probably not. That would require you to be honest.

Getting back to NATO and the Baltics. There has only been a single time that Article 5 of the NATO pact was employed and that was after 9/11 and the aid was for us by our NATO allies. So, your hysterics aside, there will not be MILLIONS of KIAS because of Estonia. But, as our allies see us as weak and even complicit to Russian aggression the likelihood of Russia invading their neighbors will increase. And you can thank your moron orange god for that.. We just have to hold on til Nov when we take back the House and maybe even the Senate, and we can protect the Mueller probe, block the Trump moron agenda and come January, Impeach his orange fat ass.

3 Estonia-Bologna

3. It;s not about trust.

Millions would die? In a country of 1.3 million? Are you serious?

Are you fucking serious? Do you really think that NATO and Russia would fight a war and it would be limited to Estonia?

That was one of the dumbest posts by a lefty I have ever read. And that is saying a lot.

My point stands. Estonia is not worth a World War, and US being treaty bound to fight one over it, is utterly insane.

So you think to defend Estonia would prompt Russia to launch nukes? You're delusional.

If we fight a war with Russia, that close to Russian territory, it would be a blood bath. And what would the goal be? You really think that the warmongers riling you up would be satisfied with saving Estonia? No, they will go for regime change which would require invasion of Russia. Whether the Russians launch or not, that's millions of dead.

And nukes would be on the table, at that point. THINK.

So it's okay with you that Russia just roll over all their neighbors and gain strength and continue to fuck with our democracy? Good plan. LOL

A email leak and a few trolls are not a threat to our democracy. Hysterics like you that want to use something so minor to undermine the election process is.

And Russia is not going to roll over all their neighbors and gain strength. They are a declining power. Their population is in free fall. Russian nationalism is not an Ideology to appeal to Ukrainians, or Poles or Muslims.

It's not about trust? What then? Wishes?

It's is about looking at motivations and actions. The trolls were spreading division by riling up both sides. That is not about favoring one candidate over another, but spreading division. Putin did not need anything from Trump to do that. ANd Trump was expected to lose. Why would Putin make a deal with a man expected to lose?

That scenario is moronic.

Do you ever think? I don't see any evidence that you do. You just parrot every righty talking point you see on Fox Noise. And they just care about ratings. Do you think Hannity is a real journalist? Just curious. And don't deflect. Do you think Fox is a legitimate News Org?

And would you finally answer the question of what percentage of what Trump says do you believe to be true? Probably not. That would require you to be honest.

And all of this is just meaningless partisan blather. Screw you.

3 Estonia-Bologna

3. It;s not about trust.

Are you fucking serious? Do you really think that NATO and Russia would fight a war and it would be limited to Estonia?

That was one of the dumbest posts by a lefty I have ever read. And that is saying a lot.

My point stands. Estonia is not worth a World War, and US being treaty bound to fight one over it, is utterly insane.

So you think to defend Estonia would prompt Russia to launch nukes? You're delusional.

If we fight a war with Russia, that close to Russian territory, it would be a blood bath. And what would the goal be? You really think that the warmongers riling you up would be satisfied with saving Estonia? No, they will go for regime change which would require invasion of Russia. Whether the Russians launch or not, that's millions of dead.

So it's okay with you that Russia just roll over all their neighbors and gain strength and continue to fuck with our democracy? Good plan. LOL

A email leak and a few trolls are not a threat to our democracy. Hysterics like you that want to use something so minor to undermine the election process is.

And Russia is not going to roll over all their neighbors and gain strength. They are a declining power. Their population is in free fall. Russian nationalism is not an Ideology to appeal to Ukrainians, or Poles or Muslims.

It's is about looking at motivations and actions. The trolls were spreading division by riling up both sides. That is not about favoring one candidate over another, but spreading division. Putin did not need anything from Trump to do that. ANd Trump was expected to lose. Why would Putin make a deal with a man expected to lose?

You are hopeless. I suppose you just answered the questions I asked even though you didn't want to. You believe every fuckin' thing that Trump says. LOL That's sad. As far as warmongering, that's the job of the GOP to get us into war so that they may profit from American blood. You just described the Bush/Cheney years.
Partisan blather is when you have no idea what you're talking about but you say it anyway because you've been mesmerized by an autocrat. But that's not bad enough to describe you because you are mesmerized by an autocrat who is an idiot. Guess what that makes you.
Just curious. Did you like what happened in Helsinki? Were you okay with that? No warning lights went off for you? I guess stupid is forever. LOL

3. It;s not about trust.

You are hopeless. I suppose you just answered the questions I asked even though you didn't want to. You believe every fuckin' thing that Trump says. LOL That's sad. As far as warmongering, that's the job of the GOP to get us into war so that they may profit from American blood. You just described the Bush/Cheney years.
Partisan blather is when you have no idea what you're talking about but you say it anyway because you've been mesmerized by an autocrat. But that's not bad enough to describe you because you are mesmerized by an autocrat who is an idiot. Guess what that makes you.
Just curious. Did you like what happened in Helsinki? Were you okay with that? No warning lights went off for you? I guess stupid is forever. LOL

1. I believe that Trump is moving on Trade. I am not happy with how slow he is moving on Immigration. And those are the policies I care about.

2. Your partisanship is obviously more important to you than avoiding War. Trump ran on non-intervention, and it is your warmongers howling for blood that is pushing him to be as confrontational as he has been.

Times have changed. Wake up to what you and yours are doing. It you get your war, it will be on you this time.

3. Autocrat? Give it a rest. He won the Presidency and doing his job as President. All "autocrat" means is that you wish he was weaker and easier to push around.

4. Helsinki? I want peace with Russia. I'm glad that he did not let pressure from you warmongers push him into some useless confrontation.

3. It;s not about trust.

1. I believe that Trump is moving on Trade. I am not happy with how slow he is moving on Immigration. And those are the policies I care about.

2. Your partisanship is obviously more important to you than avoiding War. Trump ran on non-intervention, and it is your warmongers howling for blood that is pushing him to be as confrontational as he has been.

Times have changed. Wake up to what you and yours are doing. It you get your war, it will be on you this time.

3. Autocrat? Give it a rest. He won the Presidency and doing his job as President. All "autocrat" means is that you wish he was weaker and easier to push around.

4. Helsinki? I want peace with Russia. I'm glad that he did not let pressure from you warmongers push him into some useless confrontation.

Weaker? How the fuck could he possibly be any weaker? By applying for Russian citizenship? LOL
You care about Immigration? Do you care about people? Kids? Nah, that's not your concern. You've learned very well grasshopper. You've become the puppet of the puppet.
BTW what Russia did and will continue to do was and IS an act of war. But we on the side of sanity will settle for doubling the Obama sanctions. You, know, the ones Trump tried not to impose at all. That was the single time in this whole debacle that the GOP did its job, by forcing Trump to do that. But now we're back to them cowering because you idiots support his madness and they're partisan hacks.
Just curious, was Iraq a useful war?

[

Weaker? How the fuck could he possibly be any weaker? By applying for Russian citizenship? LOL

By doing what you warmongers want. That would be weakness, and it is what you want.

You care about Immigration?

Hell yes, for all the obvious reasons. I take it you do not.

Do you care about people?

Hell yes. Especially the people who have lost wages and jobs because of high levels of immigration.

Kids? Nah, that's not your concern.

Yep. Especially the children of the people who have lost jogs and wages. And ESPECIALLY the children of those living in broken homes due to such economic pressure.

You've learned very well grasshopper. You've become the puppet of the puppet.

I've been here on the issues well before Trump was a contender. He followed US.

And you are being an ass.

BTW what Russia did and will continue to do was and IS an act of war. But we on the side of sanity will settle for doubling the Obama sanctions. You, know, the ones Trump tried not to impose at all. That was the single time in this whole debacle that the GOP did its job, by forcing Trump to do that. But now we're back to them cowering because you idiots support his madness and they're partisan hacks.
Funny, not long ago you were upset that I kept mentioning Cold War, now you are talking about Acts of War and retaliations for them.

How many American lives are you willing to spend for partisan advantage?

Too early to say. It certainly did not go as hoped at the time. But it is still a major functioning Arab democracy, and that could have very important effects down the road, if it survives.

[

By doing what you warmongers want. That would be weakness, and it is what you want.

Hell yes. Especially the people who have lost wages and jobs because of high levels of immigration.

Yep. Especially the children of the people who have lost jogs and wages. And ESPECIALLY the children of those living in broken homes due to such economic pressure.

Funny, not long ago you were upset that I kept mentioning Cold War, now you are talking about Acts of War and retaliations for them.

Too early to say. It certainly did not go as hoped at the time. But it is still a major functioning Arab democracy, and that could have very important effects down the road, if it survives.

So a country and its leader attacks the very heart of our system, voting, and that's not a reason to hold them responsible because Trump doesn't want to. But we attack a country and kill a half a million civilians and thousands of brave Americans in the process and all for a pack of lies and you think it may reap benefits down the road, and that's okay? And you call me a partisan? You call me a warmonger? That's some fuckin' convoluted logic there slick.

This is why I say you're the silliest and most naive Trumpsheep I've ever encountered on a forum. Like I said, thinking is not what you do very much of or very well.

[

So a country and its leader attacks the very heart of our system, voting, and that's not a reason to hold them responsible because Trump doesn't want to. But we attack a country and kill a half a million civilians and thousands of brave Americans in the process and all for a pack of lies and you think it may reap benefits down the road, and that's okay? And you call me a partisan? You call me a warmonger? That's some fuckin' convoluted logic there slick.

This is why I say you're the silliest and most naive Trumpsheep I've ever encountered on a forum. Like I said, thinking is not what you do very much of or very well.

1. I've clearly said we should let it go because it is not worth another Cold War, and we provoked them first.

2. The intelligence agencies told him what he wanted to hear. Like they are telling you what you want to hear. Great job they have been doing.

3. You are pushing a policy, ie punishing Russia, that will led to war(s), without a real reason. That makes you a warmonger.

[

1. I've clearly said we should let it go because it is not worth another Cold War, and we provoked them first.

2. The intelligence agencies told him what he wanted to hear. Like they are telling you what you want to hear. Great job they have been doing.

3. You are pushing a policy, ie punishing Russia, that will led to war(s), without a real reason. That makes you a warmonger.

I'll talk to you again after Mueller issues his report. Trying to make you wake up is futile.

"Farmers have been on a downward trend for 15 years. The price of soybeans has fallen 50% since 5 years before the Election. A big reason is bad (terrible) Trade Deals with other countries. They put on massive Tariffs and Barriers. Canada charges 275% on Dairy. Farmers will WIN!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back