President Trump and First Lady Christmas Message

This brought tears to my eyes. How can they steal an election from a good man? It's a shame. Bastard communist Democrats. They are destroying our nation.

LOL. He's reading off a teleprompter...he wouldn't know the story of Jesus if it ran up and stuck its fingers up his butt!
Too bad he didn't really give a shit about the pandemic or its spread. He might still be President.
But he's more than willing to stand up and take credit for the vaccine.

No one stole anything. The voters kicked this POS to curb because he blew the response to the pandemic.
Good riddance to bad garbage. We saved our country. :)

The average Trombie must try very hard to convince himself or herself that Trump is a good man who can speak from the heart. That robot and his mail order bride cares about himself and only himself.

That was a poor performance and the OP knows it.

This brought tears to my eyes. How can they steal an election from a good man? It's a shame. Bastard communist Democrats. They are destroying our nation.
You don't get it. He just put covid relief on hold as well as playing a chance on government shut down. He ran as if he was against "defund police" when any idiot knew that was not going to happen, yet he just defunded the military (all of it), which will definitely happen if Mitch puts up with it. He just basically packed for his flight, said Merry Christmas and get Fkd to you all and to all a goodnight. I got a tee time calling. What a grand standing POS.

LOL. He's reading off a teleprompter...he wouldn't know the story of Jesus if it ran up and stuck its fingers up his butt!
Too bad he didn't really give a shit about the pandemic or its spread. He might still be President.

No one stole anything. The voters kicked this POS to curb because he blew the response to the pandemic.
Prog politicians know the story of Jesus and repudiate it. They are demonic. You are the same. There is no discussion.

OTOH, I saw this in my feed and thought POOR DOGGIES (have a Malinois and Siberian Husky)...

The owner and his running mate will poo poo all over America :(

I always knew the swamp would strike back. Trump caught them sleeping in 2016 this time they had the media rigging and election fraud ready to deny him a 2nd term at all costs.

OTOH, I saw this in my feed and thought POOR DOGGIES (have a Malinois and Siberian Husky)...

The owner and his running mate will poo poo all over America :(

That's the dog Plugs broke his foot on trying jack it off in the shower. LOL!

If the steal holds up, I'm fine with laughing and pointing at that stuttering fuck for 4 years. Along with his giggling slut monkey, Dr. Pepper, and (thank you Lord!!!) Hunted. God, what a treasure trove of filthy fucking animals to work with.... hmm?

There will be no mercy. Zero.

Reading off a teleprompter....WTF do you think Biden has been doing for the last 12 months, dumbass.

tears to your eyes like a onion! You guys are funny with your trUmp love ❤️

Reading off a teleprompter....WTF do you think Biden has been doing for the last 12 months, dumbass.

Difference between Trump and Biden is that the latter has intelligence and the capability to deliver a message..and not look like he's stilted and got Melania's hand shoved up his keister.
I thought the debates would have clued you into that. I realize your devotion to his lordship knows no bounds but you have to admit in a formal presentation..Trump sucks. Why do you
think he likes his pep rallies? Answer..he can riff. And you lemmings lap it all up. :)

Good man ? Pohahahahahahaha what universe do you live in? He is the biggest asshole on our planet earth.
The ""good man"" tweeted on Xmas eve how he'll never forget the GOP senators that didn't help him overthrow the election Thank God the deranged madman is leaving

I always knew the swamp would strike back. Trump caught them sleeping in 2016 this time they had the media rigging and election fraud ready to deny him a 2nd term at all costs.
Hope you know many needing covid relief , getting evicted ,hungry That is my New Years wish for you blues

Difference between Trump and Biden is that the latter has intelligence and the capability to deliver a message..and not look like he's stilted and got Melania's hand shoved up his keister.
I thought the debates would have clued you into that. I realize your devotion to his lordship knows no bounds but you have to admit in a formal presentation..Trump sucks. Why do you
think he likes his pep rallies? Answer..he can riff. And you lemmings lap it all up. :)

Yep, more like Jill's hand, AOC's hand, Bernie's hand, Pelosi's hand and Schumer's hand shoved up his keister. Oops, that would be Dr. Jill's hand.

Yep, more like Jill's hand, AOC's hand, Bernie's hand, Pelosi's hand and Schumer's hand shoved up his keister. Oops, that would be Dr. Jill's hand.

Well you just keep up with the butthurt. :) It brings a smile to my face. Biden will be a huge upgrade in the Oval Office.
Bottom line here is Trump and his trophy wife put this stilted Christmas message together so he could take credit for the vaccine...to the pandemic that he helped perpetuate...by doing nothing.
Instead of doing his job and signing the two important bills in front of him, he threw a hissy fit, got on a plane, and went to Florida to sulk about his loss and golf. But he's largely been absent since
he LOST the election.

Forum List

Back