President Trump: A Compassionate Man Of God On Thanksgiving

A President of pure White European heritage who truly loves America.

What a wonderful Thanksgiving Proclamation!

President Donald Trump’s 2017 Thanksgiving Proclamation
You do realize someone wrote that for him? LOL

Of course. It's called delegation of authority.

The first paragraph sounded pretty much like what Rush Limbaugh was saying yesterday. Obviously someone listens to Rush. :biggrin:
That's sad. Limbaugh is a psycho.

Ask me how I know you've never ever listened to him.

Wow. Much leftist venom in this thread. It must be all that baked crow and humble pie they're eating today.
:puke:
Yes JGalt we all wonder how such people of God like most republicans say they are, can welcome pedophiles like Moore and perverts like Trump into their congress and WH You all are lucky jesus ain't coming back cause he'd burn your lying asses in a NY minute

The guy has made life worse for a lot of people. Because of this piece of shit more people are living in fear this thanksgiven and going without.

Of course as long as this guy keeps screaming GOD, GOD, God over and over again somehow it makes him a believer. Don't make me sick.

The guy has made life worse for a lot of people. Because of this piece of shit more people are living in fear this thanksgiven and going without.

Of course as long as this guy keeps screaming GOD, GOD, God over and over again somehow it makes him a believer. Don't make me sick.

Better get in line, the mission runs out of turkey quickly.

The first paragraph sounded pretty much like what Rush Limbaugh was saying yesterday. Obviously someone listens to Rush. :biggrin:

Oh I have, sadly, I have. I'm probably a lot older than you and have been around since before he was around. I know all about him.

Oh I have, sadly, I have. I'm probably a lot older than you and have been around since before he was around. I know all about him.

You leftists invariably and without hesitation say "Yes, I've listened to Rush".

Quit lying. You don't have a clue who he is, or what his message is.

And I'm a New Yorker and know all about his lying and cheating , taking advantage of those lesser than him ,,armed with millions,, and law firms to beat down those he wronged

You leftists invariably and without hesitation say "Yes, I've listened to Rush".

Quit lying. You don't have a clue who he is, or what his message is.
I guess it makes it easy for you to say I've never listened to him. But I have.

And I'm a New Yorker and know all about his lying and cheating , taking advantage of those lesser than him ,,armed with millions,, and law firms to beat down those he wronged
Having White Privilege is a beautiful thing! I'm glad I'm blessed with it too.

Indeed it is. My Thanksgiving turkey is all white meat. My mashed potatoes are white and fluffy like the clouds. We're even washing it all down with white wine. :biggrin:

Indeed it is. My Thanksgiving turkey is all white meat. My mashed potatoes are white and fluffy like the clouds. We're even washing it all down with white wine. :biggrin:
A person of color must have taken your job or your girl friend for you to be so lilly white

A person of color must have taken your job or your girl friend for you to be so lilly white
He may not be as lilly white as he thinks. "Six million Americans who describe themselves as white have some African ancestry, according to a new study." A lot of Southern whites are a little bit black

He may not be as lilly white as he thinks. "Six million Americans who describe themselves as white have some African ancestry, according to a new study." A lot of Southern whites are a little bit black
They should be outed Let them get a hint of what trouble really is like

Why is it that's the first thing you leftists say? Listen: I used to be just like you. I've had more than my share of black girlfriends, almost married one one time. I've played music in bands which were made up primary of black musicians. Hell, I even wrote in "Jesse Jackson" once in a presidential primary.

But times change. People change. We mature as we get older, understand? I was once a liberal myself, but I had no idea why. Maybe it was because that's what everyone else around me was.

But then I started to become politically aware. I started questioning the things I had blindly believed and the things I had always accepted without question. I started thinking for myself and being more critical, instead of merely going with the flow of everyone else.

Maybe someday you'll take a long look in the mirror and figure it out for yourself, or maybe not. Who knows?

Psst, Racist_McMonkey, here is a clue:

Constantly lying serial adulterers are not men of god.

20171013cover1800-x-2400.jpg

Why is it that's the first thing you leftists say? Listen: I used to be just like you. I've had more than my share of black girlfriends, almost married one one time. I've played music in bands which were made up primary of black musicians. Hell, I even wrote in "Jesse Jackson" once in a presidential primary.

But times change. People change. We mature as we get older, understand? I was once a liberal myself, but I had no idea why. Maybe it was because that's what everyone else around me was.

But then I started to become politically aware. I started questioning the things I had blindly believed and the things I had always accepted without question. I started thinking for myself and being more critical, instead of merely going with the flow of everyone else.

Maybe someday you'll take a long look in the mirror and figure it out for yourself, or maybe not. Who knows?
What you say most holds true for me ONLY in the opposite way I was a republican all my life even voted for gwb in 2000 It was my last republican vote I saw the meanness the nasty parts of what makes republicans run ,,so I left Are the Dems perfect ?? No certainly not but they have a heart while repubs imo are heartless

To All Those Who Hate and Denigrate President Trump

Donald_Trump_Hurricane_Sandy_Devestation.jpg

Here is yet another article about the man and his generosity to those in need.

Here’s How Trump Helped Hurricane Sandy Victims Have a Happy Thanksgiving

I am having 600 Thanksgiving dinners sent to the Rockaways–prepared by my wonderful Trump Grill/Trump Tower staff,” Trump tweeted on Nov. 21, 2012.

600 holiday dinners just left ‪#TrumpTower for PS 42 in the hard hit Rockaways. Our thoughts are w you and yours this holiday,” Donald Trump Jr. added.

With video and tweets @ Here's How Trump Helped Hurricane Sandy Victims Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Forum List

Back