President Obama to visit the Democratic state of Oregon on Friday

Because the gun issue is very political, the issue concerning the number of our children being murdered by crazies with guns is very much a political issue. When the CDC is denied the ability to collect information and data on gun deaths by the Congress, gun issues are very much political issues, and the people accusing the President of ethics issues on this are complete and total asshole hypocrites.
Obama is just another political hack... Hundred of them in DC, take your pick.

Embrace the suck

No, President Obama is the President of the United States of America. And, because of that, has an interest in all the affairs of this nation.
Just another corrupt politician... On a power trip.

Embrace the suck

It sucked a$$ here in SD when he visited... Hope and change was forced on everyone.

Everyone had their pockets picked...
Proof?
Proof of what??
It sucked? I have to say... It did suck.
Picked pockets,. that's what proof.
It was a joke Barney fife. You know, every time you come in contact with the federal government/politicians you get fleeced... Kinda went over your head, huh?

I feel sorry for you that had to spell it out for ya. Cheers

Pretty much have to spell out everything to him. He is pretty dense.
Wishful thinking again.

WASHINGTON — President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the schedule has not been finalized, said Obama would meet with the families privately.

More: Obama to visit Roseburg Friday

President Obama will likely receive a warm welcome - since he won re-election in 2012 by a 12% margin.
I doubt if many will meet with the POTUS. A majority of the people there have made it clear Obama is not welcome.

The President feels personally about these tragedies. He is fucking sick of them as are most Americans

Only Republican candidates reply...stuff happens

I understand that he is sick of it, and you are reenforcing why he is politicizing it
Stuff happens

republican solution

Say it all you want, Obama is politicizing this event. Pure and simple. Did you expect him not to?

Why shouldn't President Obama politicize this massacre? He said he was going to. It should be politicized. Good for him!

Tell that to daws and rightwinger, they are the ones in denial.
False you use politicize as a pejorative if Obama does it .
If one of your clown bus does it , it's the word of God .
Contradiction that

WASHINGTON — President Obama will travel to Roseburg, Ore. on Friday to meet with the families of victims of the mass shooting at a community college there last week, White House officials said.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the schedule has not been finalized, said Obama would meet with the families privately.

President Obama will likely receive a warm welcome - since he won re-election in 2012 by a 12% margin.
I doubt if many will meet with the POTUS. A majority of the people there have made it clear Obama is not welcome.
False.

I understand that he is sick of it, and you are reenforcing why he is politicizing it
Stuff happens

republican solution

Say it all you want, Obama is politicizing this event. Pure and simple. Did you expect him not to?

Why shouldn't President Obama politicize this massacre? He said he was going to. It should be politicized. Good for him!

Contradiction that
Your evidence of this is where?

Stuff happens

republican solution

Contradiction that
Stuff happens

republican solution

Contradiction that
Yours first.

Stuff happens

republican solution

Contradiction that

You can take it anyway you want but it is a fact that he will be in Oregon to politicize the shootings. Fact is fact, you just don't have the balls to admit that I am right.

As far as the clown car? I don't have one that I will vote for, unlike the Democrats that are five old white haired and wrinkled clowns.

No go tell Lakhota that it isn't political.

Contradiction that

Contradiction that
Yours first.
WTF, you stoned out of your mind or what?

False.
Not News: Obama's Planned Visit to Roseburg, Ore. 'Not Welcome' There
Obama's Not Welcome: Roseburg Residents Have a Passionate Reason Why They Want Him to Stay Away

Stuff happens

republican solution

Contradiction that

You can take it anyway you want but it is a fact that he will be in Oregon to politicize the shootings. Fact is fact, you just don't have the balls to admit that I am right.

As far as the clown car? I don't have one that I will vote for, unlike the Democrats that are five old white haired and wrinkled clowns.

It takes no balls at all as there is nothing to admit.

Contradiction that

Contradiction that
Yours first.
WTF, you stoned out of your mind or what?
Obviously you are .

False.
Not News: Obama's Planned Visit to Roseburg, Ore. 'Not Welcome' There
Obama's Not Welcome: Roseburg Residents Have a Passionate Reason Why They Want Him to Stay Away
Bias blogs are not credible .
Fail.

Prove it? How did Roseburg vote in the last two presidential elections? Did they all vote Republican?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
YOu are grasping at straws. Once again, a lib argument goes down faster than a $5 hooker
False! you are ducking the question

Contradiction that

It takes no balls at all as there is nothing to admit.

Yeah, whatever dude.

Forum List

Back