President Obama on Trayvon Martin

I don't think that Obama should have said anything. He's put his foot in his mouth before, and had to have a beer summit to smooth the waters.

he was asked the question lol

He could have answered it in so many other ways....but he sure doesn't have all the facts on this, and until he does, he should be keeping quiet...like he should have with the cop. :lol:
"Acted Stupidly"
icon14.gif

Race-Baiting and Class Warfare are essential 'Community Organizer' tools used to divide the People. Barack Obama is a loyal & obedient Saul Alinsky Community Organizer.

Like your hero Ron Paul..you were either happy..or couldn't give two shits..that kid got killed.

Seriously, stop being a deranged Obama-Bot. Time for a reboot for you. :cuckoo:

Deranged what?

Ron Paul is a racist. Simple as that. He could care less. Unless of course CNN is asking him whether or not hes a racist..then he goes into lie mode.

The fact that this is being politicized so much really underscores why different races don't get along as much as they should.

Agreed. Some of us have grown to not pay attention to race but to Content of Character as Dr. King emplored...Note that those that claim the mantle of Dr. King's legacy are the ones continually harping on race in an effort to bring us all down for the sake of thier political power over others?

It's sick as Hell.

Like your hero Ron Paul..you were either happy..or couldn't give two shits..that kid got killed.

Seriously, stop being a deranged Obama-Bot. Time for a reboot for you. :cuckoo:

Deranged what?

Ron Paul is a racist. Simple as that. He could care less. Unless of course CNN is asking him whether or not hes a racist..then he goes into lie mode.

Nah, you're the racist. Everyone knows that. You've expressed your racist hate on many occasions. It is what it is.

"If I had a son he would look like him"

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.

I know for a fact that Zimmerman can be heard saying, on the 911 tape, "fucking coons." Yeah, race had nothing to do with it. Do you want to declare Rep. Allen West to Al Sharpton? Here's what he had to say:

Noting that he had taken some time to “assess the current episode,” West wrote: “The US Navy SEALS identified Osama Bin Laden within hours, while this young man laid on a morgue slab for three days. The shooter, Mr Zimmerman, should have been held in custody and certainly should not be walking free, still having a concealed weapons carry permit. From my reading, it seems this young man was pursued and there was no probable cause to engage him, certainly not pursue and shoot him….against the direction of the 911 responder.”

The congressman added: “Let’s all be appalled at this instance not because of race, but because a young American man has lost his life, seemingly, for no reason.”

The Florida lawmaker said that he had signed a letter supporting the Justice Department’s investigation but that he did not plan to attend protests in Florida “to shout and scream, because we need the responsible entities and agencies to handle this situation from this point without media bias or undue political influences.”

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.

Well they're just so pissed that the guy was let go without even a slap on the wrist. Martin was an underage kid, out buying a snack, he was shot and killed and the person who killed him is free, gone, nobody knows where he is. It is a travesty.

He couldn't just stop at the first part of his statement below...

“I think every parent in America,” he said, “should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative to investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together — federal, state, and local — to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.” He noted that he was glad that the Justice Department had stepped in to investigate the specifics of the case.

“But my main message,” he added, “is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon. And, you know, I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we’re going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened.”

President Obama Comments On Trayvon Martin Case: ‘If I Had A Son, He’d Look Like Trayvon’ | Mediaite

No, he had to go on with his "main message", which is to emphasize that as a black man, he possesses a deeper understanding. Just imagine if this incident had happened to a white kid, and a white president made those exact comments.

Well, that would be stupid, because the situations don't even compare. When does the average white teenager suffer suspicions based on his race?

When ever the press decides it is "appropriate" Right now you have a Hispanic accused of racism without having uttered a single racist remark.

President Obama Comments On Trayvon Martin Case: ‘If I Had A Son, He’d Look Like Trayvon’ | Mediaite

No, he had to go on with his "main message", which is to emphasize that as a black man, he possesses a deeper understanding. Just imagine if this incident had happened to a white kid, and a white president made those exact comments.

Well, that would be stupid, because the situations don't even compare. When does the average white teenager suffer suspicions based on his race?

When ever the press decides it is "appropriate" Right now you have a Hispanic accused of racism without having uttered a single racist remark.

That would be incorrect. He's heard on the 911 tape uttering the term, "fucking coons".

Mother Hispanic, father "white". And of course, some, if not many, Hispanics, describe themselves as "white".

I know for a fact that Zimmerman can be heard saying, on the 911 tape, "fucking coons." Yeah, race had nothing to do with it. Do you want to declare Rep. Allen West to Al Sharpton? Here's what he had to say:

Noting that he had taken some time to “assess the current episode,” West wrote: “The US Navy SEALS identified Osama Bin Laden within hours, while this young man laid on a morgue slab for three days. The shooter, Mr Zimmerman, should have been held in custody and certainly should not be walking free, still having a concealed weapons carry permit. From my reading, it seems this young man was pursued and there was no probable cause to engage him, certainly not pursue and shoot him….against the direction of the 911 responder.”

The congressman added: “Let’s all be appalled at this instance not because of race, but because a young American man has lost his life, seemingly, for no reason.”

The Florida lawmaker said that he had signed a letter supporting the Justice Department’s investigation but that he did not plan to attend protests in Florida “to shout and scream, because we need the responsible entities and agencies to handle this situation from this point without media bias or undue political influences.”

I'll wait for you to produce your proof for your accusations. I'm not sure how you know anything 'for a fact' on this one. But i'll give you a chance to present your proof.

The fact that this is being politicized so much really underscores why different races don't get along as much as they should.

Agreed. Some of us have grown to not pay attention to race but to Content of Character as Dr. King emplored...Note that those that claim the mantle of Dr. King's legacy are the ones continually harping on race in an effort to bring us all down for the sake of thier political power over others?

It's sick as Hell.

The rest of us should be proud to know you

That would be incorrect. He's heard on the 911 tape uttering the term, "fucking coons".

We're still waiting for your proof of this.

sorry tuck, i never agree with pauli, but he is right on this one. there is no proof that he has said anything racist yet.

it seems he simply targeted him for being "suspicious looking"

Sorry to have kept you waiting all of 5 minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

Not sure this is authentic evidence, but it does sound like he said what you asserted. So thank you for producing some proof. But i still have to be a bit skeptical as to the authenticity of this video. I'll have to do some of my own research. But thanks.

Who didnt know the president was a total asshole before this, but for him to publically weigh in on this....................

HOLY OTHER OF GOD..........it is scary that this guy holds the highest office in the land..............thankfully, for only a few more months.

a lot this is speculation. especially anything that ends up on youtube that has been altered.

if he actually did say it, hes f*cked, but its still unclear.

George Zimmerman: Did He Call Trayvon Martin A "F---ing Coon" Before Killing Him?

CNN did an analysis and coulndt find anything.

Forum List

Back