President Obama okays buildup of troops in Afghanistan

No. OBL wanted to attack the United States because we used Saudi Arabia as a base to attack Iraq during the first Gulf War. We still have bases in Muslim lands. He'll never stop until we leave Muslims alone.

Hello, I know that OBL wanted to attack us because we used Saudi Arabia which is considered a holy land of sorts as a base to attack Iraq during the first Gulf War. You're not telling me anything I don't know.

My question to you is that if we took out our troops from all muslim lands that OBL would suddenly stop his war against us?

LOL! You really don't get it.

17,000, yet the force commander asked for 34,000.

This is because the Nato allies proved to be worthless, unwilling to engage the enemy or risk casualties so the USA has once again had to shoulder the load.

The Canucks and Brits fight, the germans and French will not.

No. OBL wanted to attack the United States because we used Saudi Arabia as a base to attack Iraq during the first Gulf War. We still have bases in Muslim lands. He'll never stop until we leave Muslims alone.

Hello, I know that OBL wanted to attack us because we used Saudi Arabia which is considered a holy land of sorts as a base to attack Iraq during the first Gulf War. You're not telling me anything I don't know.

My question to you is that if we took out our troops from all muslim lands that OBL would suddenly stop his war against us?

So you want me to get into the mind of OBL. I appreciate your confidence in my ability to read people's minds, but I can't do that. We have pissed-off Muslims for decades. You are obviously in agreement with Obama to continue the attack against Muslims. That's why you should seriously consider joining the military to fight in Obama's army. I say that we should avoid foreign entanglements. You'd be surprised at how well that will be received by the world.

The only thing I ask is that you think about your position on the war. You want to continue fighting the war in Afghanistan. Be prepared to reap what you sow.

Maybe BO should set up 'Afghanistan war.org' like his recovery site, with cute lil charts and graphs telling us where are soldiers are going.

So you want me to get into the mind of OBL. I appreciate your confidence in my ability to read people's minds, but I can't do that. We have pissed-off Muslims for decades. You are obviously in agreement with Obama to continue the attack against Muslims. That's why you should seriously consider joining the military to fight in Obama's army. I say that we should avoid foreign entanglements. You'd be surprised at how well that will be received by the world.

The only thing I ask is that you think about your position on the war. You want to continue fighting the war in Afghanistan. Be prepared to reap what you sow.

Ah, I see. You want us to return to Isolationism?

And I don't agree that we should just attack Muslims and neither does Obama. (Gee, wasn't it a few weeks ago when you included were calling him that?)

Send him the memo, "Obama is now in charge." That will end it, for certain.

Annie, what is with you today? I'd figure you'd be less partisan then this. You're acting no better then Willow at the moment.

Send him the memo, "Obama is now in charge." That will end it, for certain.

Annie, what is with you today? I'd figure you'd be less partisan then this. You're acting no better then Willow at the moment.

Hey it's a day to celebrate! Who cares about the DOW or Nasdaq, Obama signed the 'we are free and happy' bill!

Our answer to all problems!!!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K17kA50c1zs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K17kA50c1zs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Our answer to all problems!!!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K17kA50c1zs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K17kA50c1zs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

But seriously, he hates the Jews, you should be happy.

Forum List

Back