President Joe Biden marked the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by criticizing Americans for anti-Muslim anger. The president said that

what about having a major problem with zionists of Israel who commit acts of terrorism murdering over 3000 Americans.dont you have a problem with that?
You think anyone will take your word for that? You got a source, a link or anything except your opinion?

We live in an era of religious extremism seemingly of all religions. The challenge is to separate the honest decent people who follow a religion from the extremists. With the crisis in Afghanistan we see honest and faithful Muslims fleeing the Taliban. The hundreds on board those planes taking off from Kabul are Muslim. We see honest and faithful Muslims fighting the Taliban. People prostitute a religion for their own purposes. These are the people who have no faith.
Islam is:

1) Warlord's religion meant to just the murder, enslavement, and rape of others.
2) Attacking others is not extremism, but what muslims are taught to do to be good and rewarded by allah and the Sauds and other paying for them to attack others.
3) Islam has not changed since its inception, its 4/5 times a day prayer and other basic brainwashing techniques insure that it will never change.
4) It is a huge mistake to pretend that the religion isn't producing killers and rapists, because this what this religion is designed to do.

Timothy McVeigh was ex-military hence all ex-military are bad and must be exterminated.
Timothy McVeigh was a libertarian--like I am. A druggy who let the drugs tweak his brain in the wrong way.....and btw, how many years ago are we talking to find a bad ex-military guy 20/25 years now or more? I find muslims doing bad just about for everyday of the week....for years/decades/centuries back.. When aren't muslims raping, murdering, terrorizing etc?

I was deployed in the Rockpile, and found many of the Afghani people to be friendly and engaging.

I have absolutely no issue with Islam as a religion.

I have a MAJOR issue with terrorists who use Islam as a prop to commit attacks not only on non Islamics, but on each other.
Welcome to the forum! :)

Islam is:

1) Warlord's religion meant to just the murder, enslavement, and rape of others.
2) Attacking others is not extremism, but what muslims are taught to do to be good and rewarded by allah and the Sauds and other paying for them to attack others.
3) Islam has not changed since its inception, its 4/5 times a day prayer and other basic brainwashing techniques insure that it will never change.
4) It is a huge mistake to pretend that the religion isn't producing killers and rapists, because this what this religion is designed to do.

Timothy McVeigh was a libertarian--like I am. A druggy who let the drugs tweak his brain in the wrong way.....and btw, how many years ago are we talking to find a bad ex-military guy 20/25 years now or more? I find muslims doing bad just about for everyday of the week....for years/decades/centuries back.. When aren't muslims raping, murdering, terrorizing etc?

You obviously need exterminated.

Mosquerade

The Nazislami vote pushed him over the top in Michigan and other states where it made the difference. Their clerics made voting out Trump a sacrament in their Satanic doctrine.

Islam must be banned, at least in the Red States after they declare independence. The Constitution is not a suicide pact.
The journal Islamochristiana was founded by the Catholic mafia and that’s a catholic-CIA puppet now in the White House, so we’re certainly grateful that christianity is best at secreting atheism. Thanks xians.

Absolutely outrageous and it reveals in stark clarity the outrageous stupidity that exists at our highest level of government; bidens statement is a huge insult to the American people to say the very least.

No it is no. I am not insulted. We were attacked by radical Muslims. The majority of Muslims in America are peaceful despite the hatred Republicans have for anyone who is not white male.

No it is no. I am not insulted. We were attacked by radical Muslims. The majority of Muslims in America are peaceful despite the hatred Republicans have for anyone who is not white male.
The offspring of muslims who immigrate here are the ones most susceptible to being radicalized.

Leftwingers reserve their hatred for true American Patriots and the libtarded are saturated with more hatred than any group.

Last edited:
Islam is:

This Is the Allahcaust. We Should Never Deny It.

It is the Religion of Cain, a cretins' creed sanctifying thrill-killing.

what about having a major problem with zionists of Israel who commit acts of terrorism murdering over 3000 Americans.dont you have a problem with that?

Are you trying in imply that ISRAEL cause 9/11?

Asking for a friend.

Are you trying in imply that ISRAEL cause 9/11?

Asking for a friend.
Preview With No Attendance Because the People Responsible for Our Security Weren't Paying Attention

Taking Israel seriously, instead of as the self-hating Jews of the New York Times take them to be— paranoiac wannabe tough guys— would have given the State Department warning about the 9/11 tactic. Wiki "Libyan Arab Airlines Flight 114." Way back in 1973, the Israelis shot down a plane that had wandered into their territory, because they had found out that the terrorists planned to hijack an airplane and fly it into a building full of infidels. The Establishment's media never mention this; neither do the partisan "alternative" media.

President Joe Biden marked the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by criticizing Americans for anti-Muslim anger.​

Of course. All proper sheep should show love and admiration for their masters while being marched to the slaughter.

Forum List

Back