President Biden dragging Democrat Terry McAuliffe down in Virginia Governor's race, GOP candidate Glenn Youngkin surges into tie with 56 days left

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

they draw a straight line from the White House across the Potomac to Virginia: Biden’s favorable rating among likely November voters had plummeted since early August, from 53 percent then to 43 percent now.

I'm in Virginia, and I keep getting these polls on my phone. Youngkin is another lowlife Abbott bitch. No way. This isn't Texas. We don't need trash running the state, and youngkin is a definite cult jerk obsessed with sex, abortion, gays. We don't need this crap here.

• Banned
remember McDonnell? you had a conservative gov with views like youngkin's just a coupla years ago!

remember McDonnell? you had a conservative gov with views like youngkin's just a coupla years ago!
Which is no argument for allowing a repeat of this nonsense. We move forward here. This is no place for cult crap. This is not 1850.

they draw a straight line from the White House across the Potomac to Virginia: Biden’s favorable rating among likely November voters had plummeted since early August, from 53 percent then to 43 percent now.

polls are inaccurate

WH Spokesperson Psaki praised the Taliban and lied about what Biden did, claiming Biden kept his promise to Bring Americans home. F ox News reporter Peter Doocy drove a spike through her lies- awesome read:

“We promised we would get American citizens out, we promised we would get legal permanent residents out, we promised to get our Afghan partners out, and we promised to press the Taliban to get them out, and that’s exactly what we did,” she claimed.

No, that isn’t what you did. You promised you wouldn’t leave them there, and you did. You promised you’d get everyone out and you didn’t; there are still Americans and thousands of Afghan allies. You took in many refugees who may have never helped the U.S. instead, leaving the people to whom we actually had an obligation.

“But you’re saying the Taliban is businesslike and professional. Their Interior Minister has an FBI wanted poster. He’s got a $10 million bounty on his head, that’s — what’s the business?” Doocy pushed

I'm in Virginia, and I keep getting these polls on my phone. Youngkin is another lowlife Abbott bitch. No way. This isn't Texas. We don't need trash running the state, and youngkin is a definite cult jerk obsessed with sex, abortion, gays. We don't need this crap here.
McCauliife is dirty. Prog retreads. A lot of Virginia is Republican. The privileged government employees in counties near D.C. bring in a lot of votes.

Forum List

Back