President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

I do see the right and far right trying to change voter laws to further disenfranchise voters, especially the black vote, in places like Georgia for example. Biden has to act to prevent that, because no one is trying to stop the white Republican vote.

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Not sure the wall will get torn down, but he certainly can make it easy for the illegals.
Path to citizenship
Yes, because criminals should be rewarded with citizenship. Fuck all those stupid morons who followed the law to come here legally.

"Here's your citizenship papers, your first welfare check, and your Democratic Party voter card."

No, because hardworking people should be rewarded with citizenship.
Hardworking criminals.

You spit on legal immigrants when you demand citizenship for illegals.

At worse illegal trespassers.

Hey......what are you doing on my property?
Cutting your grass sir

Lock him up!
I know this will come as a shock to you, but trespassing is illegal.

Just go ahead and admit the only reason you want them here is so they can vote Democrat. You don't give a shit about them as people; they're just lever-pullers.
Except, Democrats lost Hispanic votes. Get your lies straight.

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
306 was a landslide when your moron beat Hillary He said so himself You think him throwing shit up against the wall will give him the presidency??

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
306 was a landslide when your moron beat Hillary He said so himself You think him throwing shit up against the wall will give him the presidency??
If you believe this election was truly fair and honest, you won't mind recounts.

But you don't want recounts.

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
Here’s your official guide, Meister.

Just wait, Sindi, just wait.
Those taxes will be coming for you too, it's inevitable

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Not sure the wall will get torn down, but he certainly can make it easy for the illegals.
Path to citizenship
Yes, because criminals should be rewarded with citizenship. Fuck all those stupid morons who followed the law to come here legally.

"Here's your citizenship papers, your first welfare check, and your Democratic Party voter card."

Hardworking criminals.

Cutting your grass sir

Lock him up!

Just go ahead and admit the only reason you want them here is so they can vote Democrat. You don't give a shit about them as people; they're just lever-pullers.

I dont get all worked up over lack of documentation.
Our nation has bigger problems
Bigger problems that Trump is taking care of ,,,,,,,,,,on THE GOLF COURSE

If President Trump is leaving in January, that's probably where he will be spending most of his time between now and then. Little point in working on a vaccine, or treaties or anything. All he has to do is find a new opportunity, clean up his desk, maybe sign a few pardons and shake his associates hands as he wishes them farewell.

I do see the right and far right trying to change voter laws to further disenfranchise voters, especially the black vote, in places like Georgia for example. Biden has to act to prevent that, because no one is trying to stop the white Republican vote.
Democrats are.

With Republicans controlling a majority of the state legislatures in most of the states thats a blatantly dishonest statement on your part and you know it so stop trolling.

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Hardworking criminals.

Cutting your grass sir

Lock him up!
So you want a lock down for american citizens but illegal mexicans running free??

Crazy is as crazy does

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Hardworking criminals.

Cutting your grass sir

Lock him up!

Illegals don't vote, that's what Democrats have been saying for years -- while they keep promising illegals free shit for voting Democrat.

My views on the matter are irrelevant.
Truest thing you’ve ever said on this forum.

I'm just pointing out yet another glaring leftist hypocrisy.

I can understand why you're feeling your toes stepped on. But you can't.

BUT THEN:

And SO many more.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yes, Trump's been hypocritical about EOs.

I'm not sure why you believe that negates your hypocrisy, but I understand you'll grasp at anything, no matter how pathetic.

Trump and everyone who went along with that hypocrisy, including you.

Please point out your non-existing posts criticizing Dear Leader for his XOs.

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Hardworking criminals.

Cutting your grass sir

Lock him up!

WHITE CUBANS put him over in Florida, are you seeing the trend here?

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
He made his point

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
The cost of everything will rise and my bet is 3.50 for gas next summer.
So I should start buying all the oil producing companies? With all those electric cars around?

Mr Biden....
Tear down that wall!
Path to citizenship

Hardworking criminals.

Cutting your grass sir

Lock him up!

Illegals don't vote, that's what Democrats have been saying for years -- while they keep promising illegals free shit for voting Democrat.

I think you put your foot in your mouth and you're trying to do damage control. You thought illegals voted.

That's about it.

You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

Forum List

Back