President Biden to give a speech on banking crisis Monday morning

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if you want to see him blame Trump and take zero responsability, not to mention zero action, well tune in!

Monday should be interesting with this Bank stuff is it going better or crash even more

if you want to see him blame Trump and take zero responsability, not to mention zero action, well tune in!

Monday should be interesting with this Bank stuff is it going better or crash even more

Can you post the video afterward? I never miss SpongeBob at that time.

Oh, man, that's the pits! I don't want to hear anything that guy has to say, but they'll pre-empt all the discussion I was looking forward to tomorrow. If he'll just wait till 11 or 11:30 we can go grocery shopping then.

Whelp, Dow futures were up significantly (down a bit from a few hours ago), so there must be some liking for proactive involvement rather than watch everything go into the tank.

Good thing the Orange Roughy isn't El Prez or we might be having to introduce UV light into the economy...."in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

1678674708528.png

basquebromance

To the Dems everything is always Trump’s fault.

It will go like this, "Nothing to worry about. It's only transitory".

Congress passed a law in 2018 that lets certain banks, including Silicon Valley Bank, keep less cash on hand to boost profits. SVB has assets; it just doesn't have those assets available right now—a risky move that lawmakers beholden to corporate special interests let happen.

Forum List

Back