President Biden Has DECIDED Not To Extend The August 31 Deadline To Be out Of Afghanistan

Even though Trump seemed to know these wars were wrong, he continued to carry them out every day of his administration.
Your tds syndrome is transparent,it’s well known he was in the process of pulling them out,he just did not want to do it traiters joes way leaving civilians behind so naturally it was going to take a second term fir him to do that, your tds syndrome though won’t let you see that so you clearly can’t be reasoned with so I won’t go any further with you on that,can’t help people with tds syndrome.

Every time Joe laughs at a reporters question he is laughing at you....every time he turns his back on reporters and walks out of the room he is turning his back on you.....he needs to be removed from office.....

Absolutely disgusting.

WHY
THE
FUCK
DIDNT
WE
EVACUATE
PEOPLE
FIRST?

Is it THAT tough to figure out this was going to happen?

People falling from planes and left to die. JOE BIDEN LEGACY.

AANGYEe.img

I am sure it will all work out!

We certainly wont have to enter into a BATTLe with the TOLLY BON over the Kabul airport.....AMIRITE?
When you got a dem president in charge or a Rino like bush that’s not going to happen is why.

Your tds syndrome is transparent,it’s well known he was in the process of pulling them out,he just did not want to do it traiters joes way leaving civilians behind so naturally it was going to take a second term fir him to do that, your tds syndrome though won’t let you see that so you clearly can’t be reasoned with so I won’t go any further with you on that,can’t help people with tds syndrome.

He had 4 years.

They are lying about the numbers airlifted out, of course.
2 days ago the number was 37,000 and yesterday the WH said it was 70,000!
No way did 33,000 get airlifted out in one more day!!
Reportedly, Pentagon stated airlifting 19,000 out yesterday. Since that’s the case it could be true, mostly true, or partly true. Funny how experience
evolves us, as a kid I trusted governmental public statements without questioning them. Now? Not a chance, but when others can track numbers like with evacuations, it’s better odds for truthful transparency instead of intentional deception.

I saw that 86,000 have been evacuated since 8/11.

No one from our government is willing to put a number on how many American citizens are left to evac.

Do we have a BALLPARK?

10k? 20k? 50k?

I saw that 86,000 have been evacuated since 8/11.

No one from our government is willing to put a number on how many American citizens are left to evac.

Do we have a BALLPARK?

10k? 20k? 50k?
I realize you are asking for another poster’s numbers… but this was reported: “The Pentagon claimed it evacuated some 19,000 people in the past 24 hours. More than 70,000 people, foreigners and Afghans, have been evacuated since August 14, the day before the Taliban swept into Kabul.”

I realize you are asking for another poster’s numbers… but this was reported: “The Pentagon claimed it evacuated some 19,000 people in the past 24 hours. More than 70,000 people, foreigners and Afghans, have been evacuated since August 14, the day before the Taliban swept into Kabul.” Coming back to add source

OK, thanks. Not sure how many are remaining. The admin wont say.

You don't leave anyone behind, and you don't trade several thousand American citizens for 'no more war / fighting'.

Yeah, the only thing that would be MORE of a disaster for Biden is on the anniversary of 9/11 ISIS and the Taliban are beheading and burning alive hundreds of US citizens who his administration abandoned in order to meet the Talban's deadline.
Laws of mercy! Biden plans a disaster of getting tens of thousands of Americans and American allies murdered in the most cannibalistic means so the Demmie false narrative artists can hang the entire fiasco on Donald Trump to an audience of political fools who will be so happy they have a character assination to cling to until the Ayatollah, Isis, and the Talibanis wipe New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles off the face of the map. He wants his fortune-makers to experience the Ecstacy of hurting America while he has digs seven stories under the Rotunda and WH while all those unpleasant congressional Republicans die above ground, locked out by the passive-agressive Pelosi who frequently locks Republicans out of her secrecy/omeurta "meetings" as has become her rotten tomatoes way of getting even with good human beings that she character assassinates behind locked doors so she can pass out more gold pens to her partners in political crimes and calumnies.

What the Demmies have planned for noncooperative Republicans ain't gonna be pretty, folks.

Last edited:
Laws of mercy! Biden plans a disaster of getting tens of thousands of Americans and American allies murdered in the most cannibalistic means so the Demmie false narrative artists can hang the entire fiasco on Donald Trump to an audience of political fools who will be so happy they have a character assination to cling to until the Ayatollah, Isis, and the Talibanis wipe New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles off the face of the map. He wants his fortune-makers to experience the Ecstacy of hurting America while he has digs seven stories under the Rotunda and WH while all those unpleasant congressional Republicans die above ground, locked out by the passive-agressive Pelosi who frequently locks Republicans out of her secrecy/omeurta "meetings" as has become her rotten tomatoes way of getting even with good human beings that she character assassinates behind locked doors so she can pass out more gold pens to her partners in political crimes and calumnies.

What the Demmies have planned for noncooperative Republicans ain't gonna be pretty, folks.
This was purposely done I believe. No one could be that dumb to do all this by accident. Their credibility will be zero for 100 yrs. There are so few of them relatively. Time to reduce their numbers quickly

I realize you are asking for another poster’s numbers… but this was reported: “The Pentagon claimed it evacuated some 19,000 people in the past 24 hours. More than 70,000 people, foreigners and Afghans, have been evacuated since August 14, the day before the Taliban swept into Kabul.”
Looks like we evacuated about 5,000 Americans out of 80,000 people.

This is an afghan rescue. It sure as hell ain't an American

Now Biden is blaming the people there....lolol...........My God

Looks like we evacuated about 5,000 Americans out of 80,000 people.

This is an afghan rescue. It sure as hell ain't an American

Now Biden is blaming the people there....lolol...........My God
You are so right, and other countries stepped up their own efforts, even a few countries I had no clue had the resources to do so, but they’re doing it! Reading how Mexico saved so many Afghans is a great story and speaks well of Mexico’s current leadership (although engrained in cartel/gun fiascos)and I’m glad they got that robotic team of girls out. That is the crux of it, preventing swarms of younger, educated Afghans from leaving. The Taliban saw all of their young, educated generation leaving so they declared, “No more Afghan talent leaves!”

I can tell it pleases you that your fellow Americans will be raped and murdered.
What makes you think that would happen to an American. The Tollybon is executing the whole family by sword in front of the translator before lighting him on fire.

What makes you think American women are in danger??

Forum List

Back