President Biden Has DECIDED Not To Extend The August 31 Deadline To Be out Of Afghanistan

Biden wanted to leave on 911, I wonder why he is pulling out sooner? Maybe since it is now a huge embarrassment and his own party is criticizing him he decide to do what the Taliban said and leave early. What is troubling is the Taliban says jump and Biden asks how high.

Iden wanted to leave on 911, I wonder why he is pulling out sooner? Maybe since it is now a huge embarrassment and his own party is criticizing him he decide to do what the Taliban said and leave early. What is troubling is the Taliban says jump and Biden asks how high.

The fact they floated out 9-11 as the exit date PROVES the communists running this country are more concerned with MARKETING than RESULTS.

I wondered about this too until after watching numerous videos - some are on social video media, but still valid, depicting various individuals and why they weren’t out by now. Legit reasons, I might add. I would’ve done everything possible to be out of there before May, but many contractual jobs weren’t completed, various humanitarians in the mix who dedicate their lives to helping all people in dire need of aide; most felt obligated to stay in one way or another, at least according to the interviews I watched. I’m pretty selfish when it comes to my own life force and keeping it alive. I wouldn’t make a very good humanitarian out in the midst of chaos and stranded 2-4- and 6 year olds separated from their parents etc. I guess at that point when you are in the middle of it all, and it’s your life’s work and you think you are able to do something about it, I am not actually sure I could just leave kids under those conditions, regardless of who’s kids those were. So there you have it. Some placing completing their jobs over their lives perhaps, and others placing their humanitarian calling over their own lives for others. For many, I have no doubt they were listening daily to the US national news broadcast from the Biden administration.

So we should have stated that we will leave after the corporate contracts expire?

So we should have stated that we will leave after the corporate contracts expire?
There indeed seems to be a few decision makers at the top who weren’t paying attention. I haven’t confirmed this but I’m pretty sure that’s the case. The videos I saw were the peon employees not the employers.

No matter how you slice it, what is done under Biden is under Biden, what was done under Trump did not involve Biden’s personal blunders. This failed exit falls on Biden’s handlers.

Last edited:
Help out the USA in a war?

Get left to DIE.

Wonderful legacy.
One of FOX news translators is stuck behind Taliban lines...his home has been ransacked and he can not get to the airport...he was one of the first translators to work with the US military...he said in a text message that he expects "he and his family will be killed"...

Joe Biden and the people advising the old fool are heartless power hungry walking fucking disasters...

Joe needs to be impeached to show the world we as a nation will not accept losing in shame like this....and screwing over our own citizens and the Afghans that helped us so Joe can do a big televised 9-11 anniversary party...

if you voted for Joe you are a fool....

There indeed seems to be a few decision makers at the top who weren’t paying attention. I haven’t confirmed this but I’m pretty sure that’s the case. The videos I saw were the peon employees not the employers.

No matter how you slice it, what is done under Biden is under Biden, what was done under Trump did not involve Biden’s personal blunders. This failed exit falls on Biden’s handlers.

If we are out, I consider it a success. Neither Bush, Obama nor Trump had the balls to do it. I say that again while noting it very well may not have been Biden making the decision.

One of FOX news translators is stuck behind Taliban lines...his home has been ransacked and he can not get to the airport...he was one of the first translators to work with the US military...he said in a text message that he expects "he and his family will be killed"...

Joe Biden and the people advising the old fool are heartless power hungry walking fucking disasters...

Joe needs to be impeached to show the world we as a nation will not accept losing in shame like this....and screwing over our own citizens and the Afghans that helped us so Joe can do a big televised 9-11 anniversary party...

We lost like this long ago.

We lost like this long ago.
Biden's poll number released today...a FOX news poll has Joe at 41% job approval and 69% are against his Afghanistan policy...he is sinking fast...and the lower this swampers number goes the more dangerous he will become....Trump never dropped to 41%....in four years of media bashing him he never hit that low....

Biden's poll number released today...a FOX news poll has Joe at 41% job approval and 69% are against his Afghanistan policy...he is sinking fast...and the lower this swampers number goes the more dangerous he will become....Trump never dropped to 41%....in four years of media bashing him he never hit that low....

I care less what his poll numbers are. Completely meaningless to me. He isn't running again.

If we are out, I consider it a success. Neither Bush, Obama nor Trump had the balls to do it. I say that again while noting it very well may not have been Biden making the decision.
I believe we have two very different definitions of success Pknopp.

The world would be a most boring place if we all thought alike, and I remind myself of that frequently.

I believe we have two very different definitions of success Pknopp.

The world would be a most boring place if we all thought alike, and I remind myself of that frequently.

Nowhere does the word "success and Afghanistan" actually fit into any argument.

Absolutely disgusting.

WHY
THE
FUCK
DIDNT
WE
EVACUATE
PEOPLE
FIRST?

Is it THAT tough to figure out this was going to happen?

People falling from planes and left to die. JOE BIDEN LEGACY.

AANGYEe.img

I am sure it will all work out!

We certainly wont have to enter into a BATTLe with the TOLLY BON over the Kabul airport.....AMIRITE?

President Biden HAS DECIDED not to extend an Aug. 31 deadline to remove all American troops from Afghanistan​

I love how the media tries to spin this disaster to make it sound like President Biden is in ANY way in control of anything.

President Biden Did NOT 'DECIDE' shit!

Biden BEGGED for more time, & the CIA rep met with the Taliban, and they told Joe to GTFO in 6 days!

'Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said Tuesday that his group will accept “no extensions” of the Aug. 31 deadline the Biden administration has imposed for the withdrawal of all American troops from Afghanistan.'

Pentagon won’t extend withdrawal deadline as terrorists threaten consequences if US remains
BULLIED BY THE TALIBAN

Pentagon won’t extend withdrawal deadline as terrorists threaten consequences if US remains

In Afghanistan it is WEDNESDAY, 25 August.
- That leaves 6 (SIX) Days to have all US citizens, Afghan Refugees, and all military personnel out of Afghanistan.

- The Pentagon declared the MILITARY will have to begin packing up and begin leaving on FRIDAY, 27 August to meet the 31 August deadline.

For anyone math or calendar-challenged, that means the United States Government, President Biden, Sect of Defense Austin, & Gen Milley have 2 (TWO) days to rescue and evacuate roughly 9,000 (NINE THOUSAND) U. S. citizens.

He decided now that’s funny.

Forum List

Back