President Biden Disgracefully Uses the Bully Pulpit to Destroy the Bicameral System of the USA

I'm not afraid of you. I have freedom of speech, even though you would prefer your political opponents fear communist tenets of shutting up dissidents with a bullet, not a convincing arguments which you do not consider, apparently.
I don't want you to be afraid of me........you have enough mediocrity and insecurity in your life to be afraid of...that is the fuel that drives Conservativsm, fear......folks like you think student loan debt relief means the end of America..fear is all you have....

This coming from the folks who tried to overthrow the government because their cult leader lost -- and are not wanting to launch a Civil War because someone called them semi-fascist......when the truth is, you folks will be full fasicst if that is the direction trump wanted....yall are clowns....and since your way obviously aint working, you are resorting to even more goofy shit.......like killing FBI agents....yall are pathetic...
I would not support "fascism". But we accuse each other of it. Constantly. Fascism has become a massive broad stretched out word for anything where even a rule is made. The fact is there are people who would live with certain ways in a neighborhood over others who do not want to. The same neighborhoods may be more distant in wages from one citizen to another than other neighborhoods. All being middle class with some poor in different percentages.

Yes….that’s why they picked a dementia-laden old man to “serve” as president. They knew they could manipulate him into pushing anti-American policies and destroying the middle class.
Biden does not suffer from dementia. Never has.
This is a lie told at the start of the Presidential Campaign in 2016 because he was stuttering at the time. He suffered from stuttering when a child.
-----------------

The former president said that the short Biden video was "incredible" and "very sad to watch" before sharing it with the crowd. It included several edited clips of the president stuttering alongside captions that described him as "weak," "unprepared," "incapable" and "unstable." Biden has had a lifelong struggle with stuttering, a condition that has nothing to do with cognitive abilities.

Last edited:
I would not support "fascism". But we accuse each other of it. Constantly. Fascism has become a massive broad stretched out word for anything where even a rule is made. The fact is there are people who would live with certain ways in a neighborhood over others who do not want to. The same neighborhoods may be more distant in wages from one citizen to another than other neighborhoods. All being middle class with some poor in different percentages.
No, fascism has a definite meaning......just go down the list and check off the boxes...and I guarantee you it will resemble conservatism a lot more than anything the average Democrat voter supports...

But no matter how much you demonize us, we still vote for policies like Children's Healthcare, for all children...not just Democrats...

No matter how much you demonize us, we still support ALL AMERICANS benefitting from Social Security, not just Democrats...

That is the main difference between us....we are motivated by doing this FOR PEOPLE -- you are motivated by doing things AGAINST people

_misc-FLC_EIpXsAYwKiu.jpg

President Biden went on TV yesterday to insult, put down, and put fear into people who support his rival, President Trump, who was forced out of the White Huuse with tainted polls that the Democrats have tried to stifle the truth from public knowledge by incrowd Democrat judicial appointees who are weaponizing the Attorney General's office and the DOJ to play dead while the Oligarchs of the Party tell dementia patient Biden how high to jump and flip flop to the Communist wing of Hillary Rodham's vested interests in corrupting the USA to criminal leanings like herself who told the grand jury when called to account, "I forget"--a lawyerly get out of jail free card for criminal politicians who push for the Alinsky communist method of communizing a free country.

I'm sick of Joe Biden's use of his dementia to say truly divisive crap using his presidency like a family-dividing-and-destroying bitch. Who's going to call a mentally ill man on the carpet? Exactly WHO.
Well yep..

Trump is trying to undermine democracy and Biden is his cult supporters semi-facists. What's the problem?

I know you find this upsetting but Trump is seams to have broken many laws and those people in law enforcement, well they enforce the law..

I know you think your rant somehow makes you right but it doesn't... It is just full of conspiracy theories and bullshit (not good enough to be a conspiracy theory).

This is what happens when you live on Bullshit Mountain too long.

Now I want you to take this easy... But next time you are told something, think about it, Do these people think if they tell me something where the Democrats are at fault I will just believe them?

Do this a few times, then puck up the courage to as for some hard evidence...

Cry harder
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect."
is often credited to Francis M. Wilhoit, who died in 2010, it was actually written in 2018 by a different Frank Wilhoit, a composer.[10]

Ya'll demafasict often misrepresent people, quotes, and facts. Typical of tyrants.

So how come trump didn't lock her up?
You clowns had 9 different Benghazi investigations, she testified under oath for 10 hours, what did you get from it? ZERO.......

There were no riots in the street because Hillary was being investigated.....meanwhile, Lady Lindsey is claiming there will be a Civil War if your cult leader is investigated? Yall are absolutely pathetic...

View attachment 689149
This one is closer to the truth that the painted lady above saying arrogant stuff of your choice as this one:

1661862670383.png

So in other words....When you folks were whining about how the Dems were preventing Trump from locking up Hillary, building a wall and making mexico pay for it, etc, etc, etc, --- that was all bullshit??

Can you explain to me when you have heard Biden held rally after rally after rally ---crying like a bitch about how unfair everyone is? You don't care what dick you suck, as long as you think you are owning the libs...
When your opponents continue to screw the pooch, get out of the way....

President Biden went on TV yesterday to insult, put down, and put fear into people who support his rival, President Trump, who was forced out of the White Huuse with tainted polls that the Democrats have tried to stifle the truth from public knowledge by incrowd Democrat judicial appointees who are weaponizing the Attorney General's office and the DOJ to play dead while the Oligarchs of the Party tell dementia patient Biden how high to jump and flip flop to the Communist wing of Hillary Rodham's vested interests in corrupting the USA to criminal leanings like herself who told the grand jury when called to account, "I forget"--a lawyerly get out of jail free card for criminal politicians who push for the Alinsky communist method of communizing a free country.

I'm sick of Joe Biden's use of his dementia to say truly divisive crap using his presidency like a family-dividing-and-destroying bitch. Who's going to call a mentally ill man on the carpet? Exactly WHO.
Seriously...

How many times has Trump insulted Democrats... How many times has he used the words 'extreme left', 'far left', communists, marxists....

Get fucking real...

Biden is far more factually correct... Trump tried to overtake the government on Jan 6th and the people who enabled him and enable him today are supporters of a violent right wing anti-democratic movement...

No, fascism has a definite meaning......just go down the list and check off the boxes...and I guarantee you it will resemble conservatism a lot more than anything the average Democrat voter supports...

But no matter how much you demonize us, we still vote for policies like Children's Healthcare, for all children...not just Democrats...

No matter how much you demonize us, we still support ALL AMERICANS benefitting from Social Security, not just Democrats...

That is the main difference between us....we are motivated by doing this FOR PEOPLE -- you are motivated by doing things AGAINST people

View attachment 689151
Or in HItlers's own words: https://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/25points.htm

10. The first duty of every citizen must be to work mentally or physically. No individual shall do any work that offends against the interest of the community to the benefit of all.

Therefore we demand:

11. That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished.

12. Since every war imposes on the people fearful sacrifices in blood and treasure, all personal profit arising from the war must be regarded as treason to the people. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

13. We demand the nationalization of all trusts.

14. We demand profit-sharing in large industries.

15. We demand a generous increase in old-age pensions
16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalization of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, and the strongest consideration must be given to ensure that small traders shall deliver the supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.

17. We demand an agrarian reform in accordance with our national requirements, and the enactment of a law to expropriate the owners without compensation of any land needed for the common purpose. The abolition of ground rents, and the prohibition of all speculation in land.

18. We demand that ruthless war be waged against those who work to the injury of the common welfare. Traitors, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished with death, regardless of creed or race.
20. In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people. The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.

23. We demand that there be a legal campaign against those who propagate deliberate political lies and disseminate them through the press. In order to make possible the creation of a German press, we demand:

(a) All editors and their assistants on newspapers published in the German language shall be German citizens.

(b) Non-German newspapers shall only be published with the express permission of the State. They must not be published in the German language.

(c) All financial interests in or in any way affecting German newspapers shall be forbidden to non-Germans by law, and we demand that the punishment for transgressing this law be the immediate suppression of the newspaper and the expulsion of the non-Germans from the Reich.

Newspapers transgressing against the common welfare shall be suppressed. We demand legal action against those tendencies in art and literature that have a disruptive influence upon the life of our folk, and that any organizations that offend against the foregoing demands shall be dissolved.

25. In order to carry out this program we demand: the creation of a strong central authority in the State, the unconditional authority by the political central parliament of the whole State and all its organizations.

The formation of professional committees and of committees representing the several estates of the realm, to ensure that the laws promulgated by the central authority shall be carried out by the federal states.

The leaders of the party undertake to promote the execution of the foregoing points at all costs, if necessary at the sacrifice of their own lives.

====== man ole man...sounds more and more like the DNC platform...

Biden does not suffer from dementia. Never has.
This is a lie told at the start of the Presidential Campaign in 2016 because he was stuttering at the time. He suffered from stuttering when a child.
-----------------

The former president said that the short Biden video was "incredible" and "very sad to watch" before sharing it with the crowd. It included several edited clips of the president stuttering alongside captions that described him as "weak," "unprepared," "incapable" and "unstable." Biden has had a lifelong struggle with stuttering, a condition that has nothing to do with cognitive abilities.

Of course he has dementia. Compare his speech from years ago to the mumble-jumble world salad we get if he’s unscripted, and its obvious.

Why wasn’t he stuttering years ago?

Well yep..

Trump is trying to undermine democracy and Biden is his cult supporters semi-facists. What's the problem?

I know you find this upsetting but Trump is seams to have broken many laws and those people in law enforcement, well they enforce the law..

I know you think your rant somehow makes you right but it doesn't... It is just full of conspiracy theories and bullshit (not good enough to be a conspiracy theory).

Now I want you to take this easy... But next time you are told something, think about it, Do these people think if they tell me something where the Democrats are at fault I will just believe them?

Your team's politically demonic attempt to get the Mueller Report to hurt President Trump didn't work as didn't the House probe, the Senate probe, numerous private eyes on our innocent President Trump, two fake impeachments orchestrated by politically criminal Nancy Pelosi who knocked herself out 24/7 trying to frame President Trump, which didn't pan out of course, since he did nothing wrong, not to mention the prevarications of the Democrat oligarchs against President Trump's "Patriotically and peacefully protest" which was heartlessly cut from all the criminally lying and bullshitting artists of the leftist lockstep MSM to betray American people out of the truth that the Democrat Party beat itself up trying to yoke a frame job on not only President Trump, but weaponizing their minions to stalk and damage the reputations of his innocent staff and his family who obediently took the same high road as President Trump did with his sterling honesty that is so uncomfortable for the commies now in complete control of the Democrats in power. Fortunately, God is on our side because we are innocent and tell the truth about their lies that obfuscate reality which is, President Trump won, he was cheated, and he was doubleteamed by the lying, for-sale press who adopted the "truth is optional" in all their accounts that are pure lies when it comes to Donald Trump, and the press will crash and burn one of these days because lies can have an ugly side when under the light of truth that protects the founders' progeny.

Or in HItlers's own words: https://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/25points.htm

10. The first duty of every citizen must be to work mentally or physically. No individual shall do any work that offends against the interest of the community to the benefit of all.

Therefore we demand:

11. That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished.

12. Since every war imposes on the people fearful sacrifices in blood and treasure, all personal profit arising from the war must be regarded as treason to the people. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

13. We demand the nationalization of all trusts.

14. We demand profit-sharing in large industries.

15. We demand a generous increase in old-age pensions
16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalization of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, and the strongest consideration must be given to ensure that small traders shall deliver the supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.

17. We demand an agrarian reform in accordance with our national requirements, and the enactment of a law to expropriate the owners without compensation of any land needed for the common purpose. The abolition of ground rents, and the prohibition of all speculation in land.

18. We demand that ruthless war be waged against those who work to the injury of the common welfare. Traitors, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished with death, regardless of creed or race.
20. In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people. The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.

23. We demand that there be a legal campaign against those who propagate deliberate political lies and disseminate them through the press. In order to make possible the creation of a German press, we demand:

(a) All editors and their assistants on newspapers published in the German language shall be German citizens.

(b) Non-German newspapers shall only be published with the express permission of the State. They must not be published in the German language.

(c) All financial interests in or in any way affecting German newspapers shall be forbidden to non-Germans by law, and we demand that the punishment for transgressing this law be the immediate suppression of the newspaper and the expulsion of the non-Germans from the Reich.

Newspapers transgressing against the common welfare shall be suppressed. We demand legal action against those tendencies in art and literature that have a disruptive influence upon the life of our folk, and that any organizations that offend against the foregoing demands shall be dissolved.

25. In order to carry out this program we demand: the creation of a strong central authority in the State, the unconditional authority by the political central parliament of the whole State and all its organizations.

The formation of professional committees and of committees representing the several estates of the realm, to ensure that the laws promulgated by the central authority shall be carried out by the federal states.

The leaders of the party undertake to promote the execution of the foregoing points at all costs, if necessary at the sacrifice of their own lives.

====== man ole man...sounds more and more like the DNC platform...
Great how you leave out some more important ones...

Point 4 of the program, for example, stated that "Only a national comrade can be a citizen. Only someone of German blood, regardless of faith, can be a citizen. Therefore, no Jew can be a citizen."

That is Trump Nationalism there... Just switch Jew for Muslim...

Well yep..

President Trump did the right thing, and so did his advisers who were looking at provisions to provide for the common defense of the American people.

Lying their butt off socialists seem to be in charge and are the source of democracy undermining that you just projected against President Trump by demeaning his supporters as fascists, which is a total lie and exposes people willing to trade a couple of bucks for supporting the sociocommunist push of the Democrat apparatchik apparatus.

Forum List

Back